• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied Up and Tickled

mrcristofer

Yep, Another question. Have you ever been tied up or tied someone up and tickled?

:laughhard: :rowfull:

I started tying up and tickling people around 5 years old! I'm 68 now...

Yes, a lot; much more the latter than the former.

Yes, twice I was tied up and tickled. The first time was a long time ago, I told a girl I was with that I was into it, I didn't ask her to but she was very willing to do it. The other time was more recently, I actually found a dominatrix online, and paid her to do it to me. These were both nice experiences, but very short lived. Also I think it would've been much better if they were women who were really into tickling, and neither were. And I've never tied anyone up myself and tickled anyone, but I'd love to. From my experience, I have yet to find people who are into it, not as a sexual fetish anyway, other than here on TMF. I have yet to meet a TMF member in person, but I heard others here have met their partners on this site, so I'm sure it's possible.

I have tied up 4 people for tickling. However, based on the number of TMF members who practice tickling regularly, I would have thought this question would have had multiple pages of replies by now.

Yes on both accounts! Tied up people since I was a kid, being tied up more a recent thing

Been doing it since I was a kid! Tying and tickling the feet of girls I knew then, and women I knew later. And I’m in my sixties now!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back