• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TiedforTickling - Stocked and Spreadn (NUDE, TORTURE, ORGASM, M/F)

tickler19

TMF Regular
The delicious and young Tati Russo is confined in wooden stocks with her legs spread...she seems happily uneasy as Mr. Stull interviews her...she flashes a big bright smile through her anxiety as Luke enters the scene...Tati is so ticklish that even the thought of Luke touching her has her flinching...Degre' plays it perfectly...she screams and struggles as his fingers find her tickle zones...of which, there are many...he ties her toes and focuses on her bare feet...Luke thoroughly enjoys his role and steps it up a notch by clamping her tender nipples...clover clamps tied off to the sides of the rig give her some big motivation not to struggle...I've always liked the way Luke thinks...the tickling becomes more intense and it's impossible to find where the tickling torment ends and the nipple pain begins...any touch or motion sends her reeling...he finishes her off with the vibrator and leaves her to catch her breath...

<embed src="http://198.65.102.109/dcVidPlayer.swf" FlashVars="v=DUN/T_TIC_AMB_032210.mov&auto=true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="852" height="480"></embed>

Attachments

• amber_stocks_10.jpg
    amber_stocks_10.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 317
  • amber_stocks_36.jpg
    amber_stocks_36.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 268
  • amber_stocks_38.jpg
    amber_stocks_38.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 202
  • amber_stocks_49.jpg
    amber_stocks_49.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 335
  • amber_stocks_71.jpg
    amber_stocks_71.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 356
The delicious and young Tati Russo is confined in wooden stocks with her legs spread...she seems happily uneasy as Mr. Stull interviews her...she flashes a big bright smile through her anxiety as Luke enters the scene...Tati is so ticklish that even the thought of Luke touching her has her flinching...Degre' plays it perfectly...she screams and struggles as his fingers find her tickle zones...of which, there are many...he ties her toes and focuses on her bare feet...Luke thoroughly enjoys his role and steps it up a notch by clamping her tender nipples...clover clamps tied off to the sides of the rig give her some big motivation not to struggle...I've always liked the way Luke thinks...the tickling becomes more intense and it's impossible to find where the tickling torment ends and the nipple pain begins...any touch or motion sends her reeling...he finishes her off with the vibrator and leaves her to catch her breath...

Attachments

• amber_stocks_47.jpg
    amber_stocks_47.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 146
  • amber_stocks_52.jpg
    amber_stocks_52.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 152
  • amber_stocks_54.jpg
    amber_stocks_54.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 146
  • amber_stocks_56.jpg
    amber_stocks_56.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 129
  • amber_stocks_75.jpg
    amber_stocks_75.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 160
I cannot describe how happy I am to have found your site! Your offering is incredible. Beautiful women in situations that I just love. Thank you so much for sharing. Really amazing work.

I like this. The dark side of my fetish. Been wanting to find a site like this for quite a while.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back