• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tim Drake (Red Robin): Tickled out of his mind (FF/M)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Tim Drake (Red Robin): Tickled out of his mind (FF/M)
By MrObscura101

Gotham City was still in chaos, while Harley Quinn had been finally apprehended by Batman and returned to Arkham Asylum she had done severe damage to several villainesses across the city, turning them all into insane, laughing psychos spreading her idea of “fun” on the helpless population - Catwoman, Poison Ivy, The Carpenter, March Harriet, Nocturna, Lady Clayface, Fright, Query and Echo, Roxy Rocket, Orca, White Rabbit and others were all running amok

Batman had his hands full tracking Lady Shiva, so Tim Drake AKA Red Robin was alone as he got a call from Oracle over his earpiece directing him to assist Spoiler take down the Ghost Dragon gang

“Spoiler?” he called as he landed on a roof but couldn’t see her, then suddenly a kick landed in his back, causing him to fall forward but he corrected his fall and spun around to face his assailant

“Steph?” he gasped at seeing his girlfriend standing there in her purple outfit and hood with a black mask covering her lower face, but noticing a red smile drawn over it in lipstick, she was also giggling to herself

“What’s wrong? Let me help you” he said, realising Harley must be responsible, then suddenly he heard laughter in the earpiece coming from Oracle as well!

“hhheee heee hiii Tiimmmy… wanna play…?” Steph then giggled as she cocked her head to the side

“What the hell?” he thought as Steph charged at him and unleashed a volley of kicks. While Tim easily dodged them, he was also trying not to hurt her, knowing she wasn’t in control of her actions

However as he was dodging her he failed to see something else – another figure leap at him and strike like lightning to hit a pressure point at the back of his neck just above his costume, causing his body to seize up and sending him crashing to the floor

“whhaaat…” he groaned as he looked up and saw Cassandra Cain standing over him in her Black Bat outfit, also with a large red smile painted on her face mask

“Aw nighty night Timmy…” Steph giggled as Cass rolled him over and applied a pressure strike to KO him before the pair carried him off

Tim groaned as he came to, knowing from the pain that the strike had been delivered by Cass

“Great, all three of them turned by Harley…” he thought as he looked himself over, he was in the centre of the Belfry, one of the Bat-family’s bases, with his body spread out and lashed down to a large operating table, he was still in his costume but his utility belt and boots were gone

“Come on…” he thought as he immediately tried using his skills to get free or activate a hidden SOS beacon to alert Batman, but his muscles were still dulled from the effects of Cass’s strike. He then heard the door open

“Told ya he’d be trying to get away” Steph said as she and Cass entered

Tim looked at the two of them now unmasked and grinning at him

“What’s happened to you?” he asked worriedly

“Harley freed us from our old boring lives!” Steph smirked

“We now have fun…” Cass added as they approached him

“By the way even if you managed to reach that hidden beacon in your suit, I disabled it, plus the Belfry is a dead zone, no comms can get out” Oracle’s voice added via an intercom

“So why am I here?” he said, hoping to keep them talking while he worked out a way to escape

The pair grinned menacingly at hearing him ask this

“Because Timmy…” Oracle said

“You’re always so serious…” Cass added

“You really need to lighten up…” Steph grinned menacingly

With that the pair descended up him, with Steph and Cass positioning themselves by each of his feet

“What are you doohhihihihiihhihnngggg????!!!!” Tim tried to ask before finding Steph and Cass’s nails tickling his arches making him kick and buck at this unexpected attack

“Simple Timmy” Cass smirked

“We’re gonna change your outlook on life…” Steph added as they continued

Tim was totally caught off guard by this, the normally stoic young man was now laughing much to his embarrassment as his captors continued, their techniques differing with Steph scurrying her nails about in a random pattern while Cass was more slow and methodical, tickling an area and using her heightened training skills in reading body language to see where the best reactions were and tickling there

“Steheheheeeppphh… Cahahahahhasss…. Stthhhhaahapppp!!!!!” Tim grunted as he tried to keep from laughing

“Aw look at Timmy trying to stay strong, that intense, calculated, well organised mind…” Steph said admiringly “It’s really dragging him down!”

“Sounds dull… He needs to laugh more…” Cass added with a devious smirk, worrying Tim

“Lhihihhiiisstteehhnn!!!!! Hahahaharrleleyy diihhdd thhhiisss!!!! Lehehehett mehehehhee hheeellppp yoohohhuu!!!!!”

“Help us? We don’t need help Timmy” Cass replied

“Yeah, Harley might have opened our minds up, but we’re free agents now and all we want to do is spread laughter throughout this sad world” Steph added “And besides, remember all those training sessions in the cave where you would beat me by tickling? I think you deserve a bit of payback” she added with a smirk

Tim tried to keep thinking

“Come on, there’s got to be a way out of this, remain calm” he thought, remembering his mental training from Batman, unfortunately for him both Steph and Cass had received the same training so could predict his plans, as such they suddenly grabbed objects they had prepared under the table

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA WHAHAHHAHAAHTTT????!!!!!” Tim gasped and found himself unable to keep his laughter in as he had to contend with Steph pouring a bottle of oil out over his foot before unleashing a hairbrush against him while Cass produced two feathers which where flicking against his other foot

“HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA NNHOHOHOOOO!!! DOOHOHOHNNTTT!!!!!!” Tim pleaded as his feet kicked about, Steph grabbing his big toe to keep his foot still while Cass placed his other ankle in an armlock and began dragging the quills against his arch

“Coochie coochie coo Timmy!” Steph grinned

“That’s it, laugh for us, let all the bad thoughts go and leave only the tickles…” Cass added in a way that almost sounded like she was giving actual advice!

Tim meanwhile was trying to kick or fight back but his body remained sluggish due to the precision nerve strikes Cass had delivered, in addition he had no way of knowing, but the oil they had used had been a special mixture containing Smilex and plant extracts from Poison Ivy designed to heighten his nerve endings and make him more receptive to the tickles

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STEHEHEEPPPHH!!!!! CAHAHAHHAHASS!!!!! PPHLHLLEEASSE JJAHAHAHASSTTT STHAHHAHAAPPP!!!!!!” he cried hoping he could get through to his friends

“Begging already? And here I thought you would be tough to crack” Cass replied almost disappointed

“Aw don’t worry Cass, even if he’s begging we still have hours to play with our new toy” Steph grinned

“HAHAHHAHAHAH WHAHAHAHTTT???!!!!!” Tim cried back worriedly

After a while they finally stopped and Tim lay there laughing

“Aw is it too much?” Steph cooed in pseudo-concern

“Thought you were tougher…” Cass added, a hint of disappointment in her voice

“hahhahaaha… pphlleeasse…” he tried to argue, hoping he could get through whatever Harley had done to them, but instead Steph applied some lipstick and grabbed his head

“ssshh…” she whispered as she forced a kiss upon him

“Noohohoh… Steepphh…” he tried to say as the room began to spin, recognising the taste of Poison Ivy’s lipstick he tried to focus but soon passed out as Steph and Cass grinned

“oooh…” he groaned as he awoke, then gasped as he saw he had been stripped of his costume while asleep and was only in his white underwear and domino mask

“Finally awake!” Steph grinned as she sauntered in wearing a purple robe

“Steph… you gotta let me go!” he shouted

“Oh?” she replied quizzically as Cass walked in wearing a black robe “Are you sure?” she added before undoing her belt and allowing her robe to drop. Tim’s eyes went wide as he saw her wearing a sheer purple teddy and matching thigh high nylons, then his eyes shifted and watched as Cass did the same, wearing a similar outfit but in black

“Aw look he’s speechless…” Cass grinned as the approached him

“G…guys…” he said worriedly

“Ssshh don’t be shy… it’s for your own good…” Steph smiled as if she were actually helping him!

“NO LISTEN TO MMHHFHFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!!!” he tried to say, only for a red ball gag to be shoved into his mouth by Steph with Cass buckling it behind his head

“GHFDMFMFHDHDHDHDHDHDH!!!!!!!!!” he screamed as he tried to dislodge it while Cass took a large set of headphones from under the table and placed them over his ears, Steph then securing a chin strap on them to ensure he couldn’t shake them off

“Let’s resume” Steph then grinned

Tim watched worriedly as they held up larger peacock feathers and stood either side of him

“PPSLSLSHHFFFF!!!!!!!” he wailed as they grinned sadistically at him, then he flinched as Cass started swaying her feathers against his stomach and sides while Cass targeted his nipples

“Aw listen to that laughter!” Steph grinned

“He’ll have an improved outlook soon enough!” Cass nodded

“HGFMFMFHGHFMFMGHFHFHFHFHFHHF!!!!!!!!!!” Tim pleaded as he thrashed about straining to get free

As Tim continued trying to think of a way out of this he began to hear something from the headphones, the sounds of… laughter? Frantic and high pitched, it sounded familiar…

“How you holding up Boy Wonder?” he then heard Oracle’s voice “This is a mix of Steph’s and Cass’s sessions with Harley, plus my own when the girls made me part of their little collective, we are all so much happier now, why don’t you join us?” she said seductively

“GHGMFDMFFFHFHHFHFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!!!” Tim cried as he was forced to listen to the hysteric, helpless laughter and screams of his friends while enduring his own tickle torture, completely unaware that not only were the headphones built from Mad Hatter tech to help take over his mind but also hidden within the audio mix was a track repeating the word “obey” over and over to ensure his compliance!

Tim continued shifting around, trying to close his mind and shut out all the sensations and sounds but they had already planned for this, with Steph randomly leaning her head close and blowing a flurry of raspberries against his stomach while Cass would likewise lean in and kiss his nipples making Tim shriek and cry for mercy

“GHGHFMMFFHFHFHFHHFHFHFF!!!!!!!!!!” he cried

“Aw I think he’s enjoying it” Cass grinned as they both started kissing his nipples while dragging the feathers against his sides and underarms

“NFNFHFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!” Tim groaned and shook his head

“Oh really Timmy?” Steph smirked “I think you’re lying”

“I think so to…” Oracle’s voice added through the headphones

“Wanna know how I know?” she asked

“GHFMFMFHF??!!!” Tim cried as Steph suddenly placed her hand on his underwear, and the prominent bulge that could be seen

“See… Timmy acts all aloof and innocent… but he’s got a kinky side…” she grinned as she took the waist of his underwear and pulled it down

“GHMDFFHFFFMFMFHH??!!!!!” Tim shrieked in shock to have his member on full display… one that much to his embarrassment was quite hard

“ooooohhh” Cass and Oracle cooed in delight, furthering his embarrassment

“See, told you” Steph chuckled before grinning

Tim looked at her fearfully as she continued

“Aw is my big strong hero enjoying this?”

“GHFMFHFHFHFH!!!!!” he protested

“Really? Then how about a little bet… if you can last two minutes without laughing, we’ll let you go” Tim looked at her, he had no choice but to try and win so he nodded and Cass pulled the gag out and removed the headphones

“Ok ready Steph?” Oracle’s voice called as a screen showed a timer for a countdown

“Ready!” she grinned and winked to Tim deviously as she held up a feather and the second the clock started began gently running it up and down his shaft

“GHGGHHGGMMGHHH!!!!!!!!” Tim grunted and clamped his mouth shut, determined to win and to ignore the teasing feather, however again the Smilex coating on the feather meant that each stroke continued enhancing his ticklishness as Steph kept listening to Tim’s reactions

“Oh my… look how hard you’re getting… you sure you’re not enjoying this?” she asked

“GHGMFMFHFHHH!!!!!!” he shook his head, he really hated this, the teasing strokes were maddening, and he wanted to end this insane game as quickly as possible

“Concentrate Tim… just 30 more seconds!” he thought, he was so close… when suddenly Cass’s nails dived into his underarms at the exact second Steph leaned in and ran her tongue against his shaft, the combination of Cass’s nails, Steph’s tongue and the Smilex made him jolt and explode with laughter

“HHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAH OHOHOHOHO GAHAHAHAHHAHDD!!!!!!”

“Told ya!” Steph grinned triumphantly as the timer hit zero “Now you’re ours”

“NO! WAIT YOU CHEATED! YOU CAN’T DO GHGHFHFMFMFHHH!!!!!!!” Tim protested as Cass forced the gag back into his mouth

“Oh Timmy… don’t you realise…” Steph grinned “All fair in love and war…”

Giving Tim a short while to rest up the girls then grinned to each other

“So Timmy… now you’re going to be here for a while we have a question for you…” Steph asked as she brought over a bar stool and placed it at Tim’s left side

“And we need honesty…” Cass added, likewise brining another stool over to his right side. Tim watched and tried to work out what they had planned as they each sat down and smiled that deranged grin

“Whose feet are better?”

Tim looked at them both worriedly as they each stretched out their legs, Steph’s left and Cass’s right and moved their nyloned feet to his face, each slowly rubbing their nyloned soles against his cheeks

“Come on Timmy… its mine, right? I remember when you used to rub them after training sessions” Steph said flirtingly

“No mine…” Cass replied “I could see you staring at them when we would spar in the cave…” she grinned “I could read your body language don’t forget, your body was 98% focused on me… but the other 2% your eyes were constantly sneaking looks at my bare feet as I tried to kick you. I think you secretly wanted me to knock you down and stand over you with my feet on your chest” she grinned

“Oh? Is that true lover boy?” Steph gasped

“GHGHFMFMFHHH!!!!!!!” Tim groaned, trying to make them stop

However, they continued, their silky nylons continued caressing his face until…

“GHGHFMFMFFHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tim shrieked as they each moved their other feet to gently press either side of his shaft

“Now this is how we’ll find the answer!” Steph chuckled

“Better pick soon Timmy…” Oracle cooed into his ears

“GHFMFMFHFHFHFHFHFHFHFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Tim protested as their soles began moving up and down in perfect synch against his shaft while their other feet continued rubbing against his face

“What are we doing? Well its very simple Timmy… you’re going to say which of us has the better feet… and whoever you pick will be the one to let you cum…”

“And if you try and cop out by saying both of us… then we’ll just edge you without release until your mind breaks” Cass added

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STTEEEPPPHHH!!!!!! CAHAHAHAHHSSSSS!!!!!!!!” he wailed as the gag was pulled out

“Yes?”

“PHPHPLLEAAHHASSEE STHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!” he wailed

“Nope… that’s not right… the only way we stop is when you answer the question…”

“Better choose soon Boy Wonder!” Oracle giggled in his ears

“HAHAHAHHAHAHA QUUIEIIEIEIEHHTTT!!!!!!!!!” he cried, unaware that Oracle was grinning, she knew the best way to keep him from thinking up an escape was to keep his brilliant mind off balance and so had proposed this little game to the others

“OOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!” Tim then groaned as he felt himself starting to near an orgasm as their soles continued rubbing his member

“No matter his protests his certainly liking this…” Steph grinned to Cass

“Oh yes… feel how hard he’s going!” Cass nodded back

“So, Timmy any answer yet?”

“NOOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!” he groaned, refusing to play this demented game

“Suit yourself…”

The pair continued rubbing his member, increasing in speed until he was ready to cum, only to pull back before he could

“OHOHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!!!” he growled in frustration

“We told you Timmy!” they chuckled in unison “You need more incentive!” they added as they each removed their respective nylons then each took a bottle of oil and poured it onto the soles that would be touching him again as they waited for him to calm down

“OOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he cried out as their oiled soles resumed at his hard on while their other feet went back to rubbing against his face

“Aw come on Timmy, don’t be difficult…. Just admit mine are better” Steph said

“No mine…” Cass replied

“OOOHOHOHHH NOHOHOOHHOOHO!!!!!!!!” Tim shook his head, still refusing to play this insane game

“Maybe he doesn’t like ours, maybe he actually likes someone else’s like Rose Wilson or Lynx… didn’t you tell them you liked them Timmy?” Steph asked

“NOHOHOHOHH IIIHH DOOHHNTTTT!!!!!!” he protested

“Hmm then maybe Raven, Starfire, Artemis or that new Wonder Girl, you know Cassie Sandsmark… you better not like another Cass if you know what’s good for you Timmy!” Cassandra added

“Maybe he’s more into bad girls, like Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman or Roxie Rocket!” Steph then said

“Yeah, or maybe Giganta or Rampage, they’re both barefooters!” Cass replied

“Actually, you know who I bet he likes?” Steph then grinned

“Who?”

“I bet kinky boy here likes Lady Shiva!”

“Oh?” Cass said with a raised eyebrow “Is that right Timmy? Do you have a crush on my mom? If so that’s damn kinky of you!” she added

“Oh yeah, he told me back in his early days he had training with her, I bet he couldn’t stop fantasising about those agile feet that could kick his ass” Steph smirked “Isn’t that right Timmy?”

“OOHOHOHOHO NOHOOHOHOOO!!!!!!” Tim protested again

“Well then you better answer if you wanna get a release…”

Tim tried his best to hold on to his sanity as a barrage of questions were thrown his way to keep his mind distracted, which ladies feet did he like from the Justice League, the Teen Titans, Young Justice, The Legion of Doom and even the Legion of Superheroes! Tim was now frantically trying to keep his mind focused, but it was increasingly difficult as his body desperatly needed to climax, he was so hard now and they just wouldn’t stop teasing him, simply stopping anytime he was near climax to keep him on edge

Eventually Tim had no choice, he knew either option was bad, but he blurted out

“AAHAHAHA!!!!! OOHHKKAAAHHY!!!! STTEEEPPHH!!!!!!!!” he wailed, there was a brief pause and he prayed they would just let him cum now

“Good boy!” Steph grinned as she placed both feet around his hard on and worked up and down

“OOHOHOHOHOH GAGAGAGHHHDDDD!!!!!!!!!” he screamed as he finally came, his body shuddered as he did so, now totally spent

“Hmfh, you’ll pay for that Timmy” Cass whispered as Steph cradled his head

“Ssshh… don’t worry Timmy, you’re all mine to play with and protect now” she smiled

“S…steee…” he tried to say

“Ssshh…” she said as she took a perfume bottle and sprayed some onto her wrist “Just breathe…”

Tim couldn’t stop from inhaling the sweet-smelling perfume and immediately began to laugh

“HHhfhfhff…hhfhff…whwhhaa…” he tried to say worriedly

“Don’t worry, it’s just a new variant of Joker venom, to get you laughing”

“While we play with you more” Cass smirked as she produced four feathers and passed two to Steph

“hahahahaa nooohohoooo!!!!!!!!” he tried to argue, then howled as two of the feathers touched his member once more and the other two tickling randomly about

“Tickle tickle tickle Toy Wonder!” Steph giggled before suddenly opening her mouth and placing his member within

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA NOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!! OOHOOHHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!!” Tim laughed and wailed in equal measure as Steph slowly moved her lips up and down his shaft which was still sensitive from all the teasing while Cass used her tongue to lick and nibble on his nipples

Finally, Tim could take no more and came once again before passing out in exhaustion

“Now lover boy, onto the next step” Steph giggled as she blindfolded him and placed the headphones on his head once more, now it began playing a pre-recorded message from her saying over and over “Steph is your mistress, you want to worship her feet, you will do anything she says in order to get to play with her feet…” as he slept

One month later…

Despite all his training and analytical mind Tim couldn’t handle the non-stop barrage of tickling, mind games and constant expose to Joker toxin, Mad Hatter tech, Poison Ivy’s concoctions and Catwoman’s claw gloves. He couldn’t even work out how long he had been captive now, losing count after the second week of near constant tickling, tease and denials, forced orgasms, hypnosis and sensory deprivation used on his defenceless body

“Morning Timmy…” Steph grinned wearing a robe as she entered the room where he was restrained

“hhhhaaahaaa hiiihhii…” he giggled back, laying there in his Red Robin out which had been “improved” by the girls, now there were holes cut into the fabric to expose his underarms, nipples, sides, stomach, privates, inner thighs and knees while his boots were long gone and he was ordered to always be barefoot. In addition pieces of graffiti had been added to the suit “Steph’s property” pointing to his member, “Cass’s fave spot!” by his belly button, “I’m a nerd, please tickle me” on the chest while his RR symbol had been drawn over with a picture of feather instead

“So ready for another day of fun?” she asked as she removed the robe revealing she was naked before sitting down and propping her feet on his chest

“Hhahahahaa yyehehess…” he nodded eagerly, he loved being tickled, he loved doing anything to be near her feet

“Good boy” she nodded as she pressed a button to undo the restraints holding him down, having no worry he would try and escape.

“Why don’t you strip for me and then we can start?” she asked. Tim immediately sat up and did so then laid back down and started worshipping her left foot

“mmmm good boy…” she purred as she used her other foot to tease his member, constantly doing so even as he switched over which foot he was worshipping

“You seemed much more relaxed and fun loving” she noted

“hhhheheehee yyeehhsss!!!!” he nodded

“Do you enjoy it here?”

“Ohhhh yeehhess… muuchhh behhtterrr…” he replied between kisses and licking her foot

“I’m very glad” she nodded as she pulled her feet away before climbing on top of him and positioning herself onto his erect hard on

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!” Tim squealed as she tickled his underarms while his hands raised up to cup and stroke her breasts before raising his head up to start kissing her nipples

“Ohhhh yehhehessss Tiiihhmmmmmy, doohhnnt stooopp…” she gasped in delight as she continued riding him to a ticklegasm, with them both climaxing and then cuddling against each other blissfully

Meanwhile in the other room Cass was eating while Babs was looking at her tablet

“Penny for your thoughts?” Barbara asked

“Its just… I feel a little…”

“Lonely?”

“Yeah…”

“You want a little tickle pet of your own right?”

“Yeah”

“Well I have just the person in mind for you…”

Oracle then passed the tablet over to Cass. She looked at it showing a young man holding a baseball bat and wearing a mask, the caption saying “Who is Clownhunter?” before sliding across to his Batcave file

“Hmm… Bao Pham… aged 19…” she read

“And according to Batman’s files, he’s got a temper to”

“Oh he’ll be fun…” Cass grinned as Babs nodded

The end?

This was fantastic! Tim Drake is my favorite of the Robins! I hope he’s involved in the tickle/foot conditioning of Bao Pham! Since he’s bisexual I can see him taking part!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back