• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time to tease Milagros

He is probably not very happy that the Dodgers have lost 6 in a row. :eek:

I know that he is not happy that his Dodgers are tie with The Giants for first place in their division.

My reaction to the Dodgers losing streak:
:pukefight: :pukefight: :pukefight: :pukefight: :pukefight:

What did Clayton Kershaw do to break that losing streak?
He (1) pitched a nine-inning complete game shutout victory, giving up only 3 hits and 0 walks while striking out 14 batters, AND
(2) got an RBI single to drive in one run.
Final score: Dodgers 1, Pondscum 0. :cheer:

Is not happy that The Giants are in first place of their division.

Is now a happy man that The Dodgers are in first place in their division.

Milagros may not want to look at the current mlb standings. :eek:

Milagros is not happy that The Giants are on top of their division.

Indeed, somebody needs to plant a bomb on the airplane that carries the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards, the sooner the better. :rowfull:

The Giants are still ahead of The Dodgers in their division.

There is no need to keep saying this.
:Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr:
Here is what needs to be done:
Somebody ought to put a bomb on that team's airplane so as the kill every last one of them. :devil:

Sadly to say that The Giants are now 4 games ahead of The Dodgers in their division.

Sadly to say that The Giants are now 4 games ahead of The Dodgers in their division.
It is not only time to put a bomb on their plane, so as to kill every single one of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards, but also it is time to nuke the entire city of San Francisco, exterminating their fan base. :D

It is not only time to put a bomb on their plane, so as to kill every single one of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards, but also it is time to nuke the entire city of San Francisco, exterminating their fan base. :D

Heeeeeeey now, let's not nuke San Francisco! There are wonderful things there, like The Exporatorium, and awesome Pride Parades! And also it's like, two hours away from where I live, so if you could maybe not kill me and my family with nuclear fallout, that'd be greeeeeeat, thanks... XD

Heeeeeeey now, let's not nuke San Francisco! There are wonderful things there, like The Exporatorium, and awesome Pride Parades! And also it's like, two hours away from where I live, so if you could maybe not kill me and my family with nuclear fallout, that'd be greeeeeeat, thanks... XD
I used to have two cousins who lived in the SF Bay area, and today I still have one who does. Everybody who lives there will have to die along with the fans of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. It is very sad that some people who are not their fans have to die, too, but it can't be avoided. :nopity: :nopity:

The Giants are still 4 games ahead of The Dodgers in their division.

The Giants are still 4 games ahead of The Dodgers in their division.
We shall see if the Dodgers can do anything about that this weekend when they are in Hell Itself :firedevil(otherwise known as the home ballpark of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back