• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time to tease Milagros

Milagros will be very unhappy to hear that his Dodgers got beat by the Snakes after 15 innings.

I notice that the Dodgers are going to call on Kershaw to help beat the Snakes tonight.

The Dodgers used Kershaw to try to beat The Snakes, but LOST AGAIN.

At this moment the Dodgers are losing again.

You should never post scores during a game. Unless its broadcast is available to me, I wait until it is likely over (3 hours, 40 minutes past starting time) to look up the score online. :(

You should never post scores during a game. Unless its broadcast is available to me, I wait until it is likely over (3 hours, 40 minutes past starting time) to look up the score online. :(

^I am getting the scores from the ESPN website.^

The Los Angeles Codgers are wallowed in mediocrity in the NL West.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

:bump:Milagros is FINALLY a happy camper

because The Dodgers are now in first place in their division. :clap:
:bump:

:bump:Milagros is FINALLY a happy camper

because The Dodgers are now in first place in their division. :clap:
:bump:

True in both regards, they are in first place and I am happy about it :bouncybou

Expect this thread to be ignored if and when the Dodgers are again mocked in it.

The Phillies took two out of three from the draft dodgers this past week.

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Milagros will wake up and be a happy man today because his Dodgers are in first place in their division.

Milagros got his money's worth watching that record long game and seeing The Dodgers win only one game of The World Series.

Milagros got his money's worth watching that record long game and seeing The Dodgers win only one game of The World Series.

I was indeed part of MLB history by attending that 18 inning game. :D
And I went back to the hotel happy. :bouncybou

The Phillies are getting revenge on the Dodgers after the beating they took last night.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back