• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tips for getting lee to enjoy being tickled

banddmagic1

So, I have a pretty good track record of tickling sexual partners, none of them have been "into it" at first but all of them have more than tolerated it, and actually enjoyed it. The biggest transformation was a girl that was kind of like "ok I suppose I can tolerate this" to a. figuring out that she was really into tickling when she was a kid...like had the fetish, masturbated to thinking of others being tickled and somehow it just went away, and she loves being tickled by me now...that's the thing..by ME. If it was someone else, she wouldn't enjoy it. That's basically the jist of it, it's HOW it's done. First of all, I'm open about liking it, I'm open that it's a turn on, I don't try to just spring it on them, I don't do it to the point where they can't breathe. That's just rude and disrespectful. It needs to be consensual. We do safewords, when the safeword is said, I IMMEDIATELY stop, and hug them and show love. That builds trust and that we can play and have fun but it's totally safe, she's able to lose control and know she's ultimately in control, and it's really fun for her...to the point where she's like "ooo why don't we try this tickle tool/I'm gonna wear nylons to work so you can get me in those". it's all fun...something that's really fun is tickling after an orgasm...the level of sensitivity is like through the roof. Also, make it playful, do it with love, tease like you would a loved one "OH NO! you're ticklish THERE! OH nooooo!!!" You wouldn't believe how just doing that will send them through the roof feeling vulnerable. Something else I do is get her ticklish and goose bumpy just by smooching her ears gently, her neck her head, then when she's so wiggly and sensitive from that i go in for the kill. Again, playfullness. sometimes if she's standing by the bed, I'll gently tackle her on the bed, pull off her shoe and tickle her feet and she's like NOOOO YOU BAMBOOZLED ME! but just loves it. Hope this helps. I know some have fantasies of overpowering, doing it non consensually, having them hate it, but if you do that and they actually hate it, it can cause distress, and you want it to be something that lasts and not a bad experience for them...not all about the ler. Roleplaying the disdain for tickling can be just as fun.

It's good that this worked out for you, but I think that this is a very individual preference. Communication with your partner is definitely key.

Sometimes i have found a person to be ticklish by accident and then built on this factor.
It boils down to communication and compatibility frank and open exchanges, one thing i have have learned about tickling and sexual matters is don't stick to the same old routine surprise and variation and exploring new areas helps to keep things alive.
Try getting away from the lounge or bedroom try the cellar or the garage, shed, car, somewhere different a change of environment can work wonders if there is a danger of being caught this can be a turn on

Idk man I had an ex who had such a case of resting face she'd claim in under 20 minutes "all the smiling is making my face hurt". Try a tip for that. Lol.

Here’s my two cents...

Know when to stop. If she’s getting mad, and there’s more screaming and fighting than laughing then it’s time to quit. You could have someone who doesn’t mind or may even like being tickled, and ruin it by not knowing when to quit.

Set the mood. Without not going in depth on my personal life, I’ve found that women I’ve been in relationships with are more receptive to tickles when they’re in a playful or romantic mood.
One in particular who told me she hates being tickled, did things that she knows are going to make me tickle her. To clarify... teasing me or starting a ‘play argument’ would get a warning from me.
“If you don’t quit, you’re gonna get it.” She’d been with me long enough to know what I meant, and would keep it up. Inevitably I’d tickle her, but would know when to quit.
She would claim to hate it, but instigate this situation quite often.

This is gonna seem like a crazy, radical, out of left field suggestion, but...

How about asking them what they like?

Start slow, amp up the intensity, and back off so you don't stay intense for too long. It's all about reading body language, if you can't visually tell when they're enjoying it and when it's not comfortable, you're not likely to "convert" anybody.

How could they know? They start sentences with "I don't know..." /S

Bandmagik1 I think you have the right idea, make sure the ticklee is comfortable and knows you will stop if they say to do so. My husband did this with me for 15 years, I am extremely ticklish and always hated it because the ticklers never stopped until I could no longer breath and had an asthma attack because of it. So I avoided being tickled when I could. Once I met my husband he started with just light strokes and then as I learned to trust him to stop when I said so I let him go to a harder and faster tickling over the years. The trust was the key, once I knew I had the control and could stop it I started enjoying the tickling with him. Now that he is gone, I miss it and am starting to look for new people to tickle me, but am nervous because I know I need to build that trust again without getting into a new relationship which I am not ready for yet.

What helps build that trust is asking what the ticklee likes to happen, if they don't know then try a few things but if they don't like it stop there and try something different. Eventually the ticklee will find something and be able to build off it for more fun for both the ticklee and the tickler.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back