• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tips for hesitant partners

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
This is a conversation I recently had with someone here, and I'd love to hear from others at the forum.

What have you found helpful when dealing with a reluctant partner? How did you go about making them more comfortable with the idea of tickling so you'd be able to session?

Any replies appreciated.

Baby steps. It's an obvious one, but don't introduce your wildest fantasy as one big package. Break it down into elements. Leave out the bondage and tools, start with a bit of playful tickling.

Transition nice and easy.

Thanks

I appreciate that perspective. Ironically, another TMF member shared a story with me about botching a situation like that by going heavy with bondage gear and leather attire. Seems to be a good lesson.

I appreciate that perspective. Ironically, another TMF member shared a story with me about botching a situation like that by going heavy with bondage gear and leather attire. Seems to be a good lesson.

Great way to scare people. :) I think if someone wanted to introduce me to spanking by tying me down and getting out the paddle I would never be seen around that person again! :)

But we old people may not have the time for baby steps

Two words: Dead Presidents. Get to know the person. Let them get to know you. Start slowly. Keep it in the comfort zone. Get plenty of feedback and make suitable adjustments. We are talking about adopting a baby, right?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back