• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“TIS: The Sketchbook” (/f, all over, nudity)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Hello guys (and girls)! You'll probably wonder what's going on with “Tickling in Space” lately... You'll probably wonder what we're working on, and what's coming up next...

Now I could tell you all about it...

But wouldn't you rather want to see for yourself?

Attached to this post you'll find a free PDF digital book, actually very much a complete “publication” in itself, really, that will give you an exclusive preview and a look behind the scenes of the upcoming TIS projects.

Hope you all enjoy! :)

-many thanks to my good friend Bandito for having me as a creative partner in these projects! :)

I can't wait for the TIS revisited. Tell me though, is this going to be free like the original or is it going to cost?

I can't wait for the TIS revisited. Tell me though, is this going to be free like the original or is it going to cost?

Hey buddy - take a look through the sketchbook, and you'll find the answers you seek. And I think you'll like what you find, too.

XD

Scav: The sketchbook came out so GREAT! I love the finished look. It's so fun to see the evolution of the VEIL OF QADESH project from rough pencils to beautiful comic pages. I've said it many times, and will say it many more - You truly outdid yourself with this comic.

The TISR pages also look so awesome. It is going to be an amazing rush to see the original series revitalized under your expert hands.

Everyone: Please check out the attached pages as just a taste of some of the wonderful things Scavenger has created for the TICKLING IN SPACE universe, and some of the incredible things on the horizon.

There's a LOT of hard work here, and we would really love your feedback.

You rock, Scav.

The Deeto

Bitter Arron: It is explained in the written "introduction" of TIS Revisited (second half of the Sketchbook). But I suppose that introduction is a long piece of text that is easily skipped, so I'll just explain it right here. TIS Revisited is going to be free indeed. Since it is basically a re-coloring with extra pages added, it didn't feel right to charge money for it. It will be released onto the forums in an episodic format (as opposed to the original, which was released page-by-page).

Bandito: Thanks so much my good friend! It has been a pleasure working with you so far. Here's to many more years of cooperation! :)

WOW.

Just WOW.

I had to get on this thread and comment. You, my dear Scavenger, have to be one of the most generous artists this side of the Mississippi. Except I guess you're not really on this side, are you? Hmmm...

Seriously though, this work is amazing. I LOVE how you put it together like a professional publication, one that's so polished you could easily sell it. Yet, you give it to the community freely.

I love the compositions, and how you orchestrated everything together from sketch to final colored version. Your drawing skills continue to grow, and it is magnificently evidenced here through your sketches. And again, the way you combined everything together gives light to the fact that not only are you a skilled illustrator, but also graphic designer.

Kuddos to you, my friend, I SO look forward to more work from you!

-WL

Wow! You blew me away again with your wonderful artwork, Scav! It's nice seeing some of your works again (has been a while ago) and you're as good as ever again... excellent stuff! This is a treat!

Thanks!

Scavenger’s generosity is as limitless as his talent and imagination.

TIS: The Sketchbook is a wonderful glimpse at the level of craftsmanship and detail that went into the production of THE VEIL OF QADESH and Let me tell ya..THE VEIL OF QADESH is a spectacle in the same league as a Cecil B. Demille production…

Starting with Bandito’s smoking hot script. Scavenger forged a breathtaking e-comic that is epic in scope, lavishly illustrated, and bursting at the seams with sizzling tickling action. His choice of colors, panel/page layout, costume designs, and overall attention to detail is spectacular. The cast of characters are stunning and sexy as hell.

As for TICKLING IN SPACE REVISTED…..Remastered and Expanded!!!

YOU ROCK BUD!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Wow! This looks great! Looking forward to the finished product. I will def pick it up! I like the toe ring feathers and the tube the girl is stuck in on the 2nd to last page. Very cool!

Tickler Dae: I take it that you like this? :)

White Lotus: Ah, thank you so much! Being a great admirer of your coloring work, those are some tremendous compliments! I greatly enjoy polishing the graphic design aspect of the artwork, so I actually did some research into how the professional mainstream magazines do it. I won't say I reached that level just yet, but I am pleased with how this one turned out... :)

And as for the Mississippi, I'm not too familiar US geography, but I suppose if you can draw a straight line between my place on the map and yours, and if the Mississippi doesn't cross that line, well then I suppose we are on the same side! ;)

Jim: Thanks, my good friend! Cecil B. Demille? Like, "The Ten Commandments"? Wow. Veil of Qadesh was meant to be epic, but I had not expected it to have this big an impact! :)

Player 0: Thanks! I'm very happy to hear you enjoy my work! :)

FootTickles: The toe ring feathers are amongst my own favorite elements in the comic!
That tube thing (I assume you refer to the "TIS Revisited exclusive preview") is actually part of a "Nocturn device", a piece of technology that Dusty purchased from a Pookie Merchant captain named Johnson. The Nocturn device protects her against intruders while she sleeps and can only be unlocked by someone who has the code to it. Unfortunately for Dusty, Mistress Koki has acquired that code... The nuances of this storyline will all be made clear in the upcoming "TIS Revisited" series, so stay tuned! :)

My thanks for confirming that for me Scavenger. You and Bandito's brain child is a wonderful masterpiece.

This sketchbook alone would be worth paying for! Fabulous innately as well as for the rich things it promises: the raw sketchwork is not only instructive (demonstrating the progressive stages of these masterful paintings) but quite beautiful! The enchanting array of classic TIS characters (Thompson exercising control over poor Jessie in an unused illustration we might otherwise never get to see; Scav's take on Mistress Koki, whose interpretation varies markedly from Deeto's authoritative own), as well as the exploration of those players being freshly fleshed-out (initial victims Bonita and Elsa granted more active participation) is the most welcome sort of reunion!

The giddy prospect of TISR insures that we'll soon be able to enjoy the talents of two master image makers melded in the most intimate way imaginable! The sample pictures, while in no way eroding fondness for the fine first version, are mouth-watering in the extreme for the subtle mood and wide-ranging richness Scav brings to Deeto's heroically quirky, innovative linework! That this level of world-class fetish entertainment should be offered gratis may be the most mind-blowing prospect! This is clearly a proven property they could easily and most profitably have charged us to enjoy; it bespeaks their profound love for and generosity toward the Community that we need only sit back and let this tidal wave of wonder wash over us! To express wild appreciation is the least we owe, and I anticipate a fervor that may well eclipse the history-making first run!

The mountain of awe-inspiring preparatory work which foreshadows the upcoming MTJ "Veil of Qadesh" would convince even a tyro unfamiliar with the teams past triumphs of its quality! Deeto's timeless characters are realized in a style and setting of unparalleled Scavenger scope and grandeur! A single scanner panel image, filled with minutely detailed readouts, arched gridding and entirely convincing spacecraft rivals anything anyone could hope to see in the most expert, expensive cinematic sf epic! Astoundingly outre, exotic cityscapes vie with scenes of erotic, sweaty intimacy for a whole in which light-hearted teasing is granted an aura of momentous gravitas! Please, please, please... make sure to appreciate the peerless Scavenger now, while we still have him all to ourselves. This is destined not to last forever... even a soul as giving to our forums as his will have to move on in order to conquer wider professional realms. As he progresses from superlatives to ever fresh superlatives, a yearning world will not allow him anything less. We'll one day mourn if we haven't let him fully understand our love.

That a rather small, insular Community should be allowed the massive talents of either a Deeto or a Scavenger to entertain it is luck beyond hope; that we should have them both, and that they should choose to combine their efforts into such supreme gifts almost smacks of divine intervention! We truly live in a blessed age!

It's ridiculous...flat out ridiculously amazing how something that should be a 'teaser' turns out to be as extensive as a full publication. ^^

You two have put together such a huge pile of production materials and glimpses at both old, new and old soon to be new art and designs that it's flat out scary how GREAT all of it is to see. The peeks at TIS 2 and TISR are just...yeah, mouth-watering, but also mouth-widening. ;)

Excellent work all around, and looking forward to the future. ^^

So many kind replies...and so much awesome feedback.

Scav truly carries the weight of TIS on his shoulders, and is the driving force behind all of the incredible and sexy stuff you see in his amazing sketchbook.

I just wanted to poke my head by again and thank everyone for the wondrous support, and for the very generous feedback.

And also another thanks to you, Scav for being such a spectacular partner on the TICKLING IN SPACE series.

Tons of thanks to all of you that took the time to comment.

The Deeto

Absolutely great work, my friend. As one of my two favorite artists here (along with the Deet ;) ) your stuff always makes me smile. I can't wait to see all of this come to fruition. :)

Littlebighead: Ah such extensive praise for my humble sketchbook! Thank you so much! :super_hap And frankly I don't think I'll ever leave the tickling genre. I mean life can get busy as it progresses, but there'll always be some spare time to spent on the thing I love. As long as there are people that are interested in my art, there's gonna be new stuff from me. :)

Khali: Well, in itself, "The Veil of Qadesh" turned out so big (it's much larger than "Inosaka's Paradox", in fact it may be one of the largest single-issue tickling e-comics that is to be published commercially) that there wasn't any room for extra pages to add. So here I sat with all these sketches and unfinished/unused stuff, and I thought "What a shame if nobody would get to see this stuff". So the idea arose in me to turn it into some kind of promo, but then I thought "Let's make it something more than a promo, a fully fledged digital book, free for the fans to enjoy.

So good to hear you enjoyed the art! :)

Darth Godflesh: My pleasure, man. :) Thanks!

Tickler Dae: Well, combustive reactions aside, I'm happy you like it! :)

Bandito: My good friend, your continuous in depth feedback and guidance are probably the single most important thing that carried the mammoth project that is VOQ in the nine months of it's development. VOQ wouldn't have been possible without your neverending support. So thank you for that, and may we continue to create many more collaborative projects like this! :super_hap

Dave2112: Ah thanks, man! I hope you'll enjoy the final product. Be sure to let us know what you think of it when the time comes! :)

Thank you all for the awesome replies. Seeing people love what we do is really the greatest reward for me personally! :)

That was truly phenominal, and for FREE?! you guys are generous to your fan base. my only question, on the page with the scanner images, those ships look familiar to me, like, Imperial Rogue Trader ships or mechanicus frigates from the warhammer universe. I'm just weird like that but i'm curious if any sort of inspiration came from that :)

That was truly phenominal, and for FREE?! you guys are generous to your fan base. my only question, on the page with the scanner images, those ships look familiar to me, like, Imperial Rogue Trader ships or mechanicus frigates from the warhammer universe. I'm just weird like that but i'm curious if any sort of inspiration came from that :)

Thank you! :)

Well, being a long time big fan of Warhammer 40k, there's no doubt some influence came from there (but then again I'm also a a fan of Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Gallactica, Alien, Dune...). The Adeptus Mechanicus have their own ships now in Battlefleet Gothic? Wow, I gotta check those out! :)

But really, the design was't really consciously based on the Battlefleet Gothic look. (What I did to design these ships was glue together some oddly shaped chunks of polystyrene foam, cover them with pieces of cardboard and leftover bits from model kits and sci-fi toys and then paint it all over with black, drybrushed and washed to get a weathered look.
That gave them the typical rag-tag look you'd expect from a pirate ship. I suppose I could have just as well designed them and painted them onto the pages directly, but I am a model hobbyist, and having this ship hanging in my room for real now is pretty cool. ;)
I

Last edited:
That IS pretty cool, no lie. And the fact you hand sculpted it? Even cooler. But yeah the mechanicus have their own ships now. Purty cool stuff.but I really look forward to reading TIS in its next incarnation, If ya can call it that.

Thanks for the new replies, guys.

XD

As the co-conspirator on this I really appreciate the kind words.

;-)

The Deet

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back