• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tivo Alert: AOTS Wednesday Oct 8

A post from female host Olivia Munn, on the AOTS forum:

"... And Tickle Tuesday sounds horrible and I don't think I want to do that.. but you're right- I did grind a fish... "

They were talking about tickling her feet and on the show, she even told Kevin, the male host, "Stay away from my feet!" So, at least we know that Olivia's feet are ticklish.

Frankly, if she's not down with doin' it, let's NOT go on the AOTS forum and push the issue. In fact, I responded to her post by saying that if she didn't wanna do it I wouldn't wanna see it. One of us needs to represent us in a civilized manner ... ;)

I will post the clip in the mainstream clip section as soon as I am done writing this. :cool: :firedevil :smilestar :evilha: :yowzer: :happyfloa :xpeepsofa :mhorns: :jester: :shock:

I posted in the mainstream clip section 30 minutes ago. :) :omnomnom: :wavingguy :woot:

Kevin said to send them what we want to see so thats pretty much an open invitation to send in request. Its not like she hasnt been forced to do something she REALLY doesnt want to do. fear of balloons anyone? If you watch the show you get that.

And Olivia, off camera said that it sounded horrible and doesn't think she wants to do it.

I watch the show all the time. Don't get me wrong, I hope she does it ... but why try to make her do something she's obviously not interested in? Then again, I'm a producer who hires models professionally to do tickling shoots and I'm just not cool with ANYONE being made to participate in our brand of fun, unless they're totally down with it.

I'm begging.

So we sit here fingers crossed, waiting for Tuesday. Oh please, oh please, oh please God let them tickle Olivia's feet!

They need to have morgan webb come on the show with layla kayle and both tickle olivia munn.:manicd:

And Olivia, off camera said that it sounded horrible and doesn't think she wants to do it.

I watch the show all the time. Don't get me wrong, I hope she does it ... but why try to make her do something she's obviously not interested in? Then again, I'm a producer who hires models professionally to do tickling shoots and I'm just not cool with ANYONE being made to participate in our brand of fun, unless they're totally down with it.

I was disappointed by her attitude regarding the segment. She seemed entirely repulsed by the idea of a tickle fetish, and I really have no desire to see her tickled.

Yeah, you could tell she REALLY wasn't into it, but hey it's not everyone's cup of tea, so I understand. As I said, I'd like to see her tickled ... but only if she's into it. I mean, c'mon how many lame ass vidclips have we seen where the model wasn't into it and was just collecting a paycheck? Is that what people really want to see? Personally, I won't even hire a model to shoot for me if she's not into it or doesn't find it fun. And I have had it be a deal-breaker with a couple of SUPER hot models, who by their own admission were godawful ticklish.

Well I guess we'll all be tuning in next week to see if they go through with it. I dont think they would announce if they're doing it or not cause they usually dont with things like this.

So I guess there was no tickling on tonight's episode since no one posted anything this evening? I didn't get to see the show tonight.

I would have been very surprised to see any tickling. They seemed so down on the whole subject that I couldn't imagine them actually doing a follow-up piece of any kind.

I'll be honest. It seemed too good to be true. So, while I'm disappointed, also kinda not because to see a girl like Olivia Munn get tickled seemed too good to be true

Very cool, but strange to see my studio of Laughter is Beautiful mentioned and displayed with clips on a mainstream show. Olivia would be a great addition to our catalog!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back