• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TK-411 status update...

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
Hey gang!

I'm back home for a few days and realized that it's been a month since my last update. So, I thought I'd let y'all know what's going on. I haven't forgotten about the site/group. Really! ;)

Things have been entirely chaotic. I spend half of each week up at my dad's (4 hours away), helping him take care of things while he's going through rehab for his broken hips. There've been several complications, resulting in us nearly losing him just after the last update. He's not out of the woods yet. If they can't get things turned around soon, we'll lose him. So, I'll continue to be up there half the time for the foreseeable future...trying to get things done at his house and also help them brainstorm about things that might help him beat this.

I had internet up there for a couple of weeks. But, since it's been too nuts to have time to get online anyway, I didn't argue when he said he wanted to cancel the internet. So, I won't have access up there any more. But, I did transfer some batches of pics onto the laptop and hope to have at least some time to do some sorting so I can pop up some additional batches of sorted pics (in the yahoo group) when I'm home. I also hope to sneak in a mini links update before I go back up next week...provided nothing else comes up. Time will tell if things are calm enough to do that. But, even if they aren't right now, I'll get back to things as soon as life permits.

happy tickling!
Ann

I figured it was time for another update.

I'm home for Thanksgiving week, resting up from another flareup of the lupus before returning to my dad's to make final preparations for his return home. It's been a long, tough road. But, he's finally out of the woods and getting around well enough that he should be ready to go home in a couple of weeks. I'll be staying with him at least the first week to be sure he's okay doing things for himself. By the time I get home again, it will be time for Christmas preparations. So, I won't be doing any updates until after the holidays. It's my hope to get back to regular updates right after the first of the year.

Thanks again to all for your patience and support during this extended lull in site activity.

TK 411 status update

Thank you for the update, works out perfect since i graduate in mid july, i can spend my focus on beta testing.

Tlk- duo Ann,
My prayers go out to your dad's speed recovery. Thank for the great site.

Just got back in here to see this. Thanks, Umar! He still has a long road ahead, but is improving. Not sure if he'll be home before Christmas yet or not. But, we'll see. I'm sneaking in a quick update while I'm home this week...links & events.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back