• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TK Friends from long ago search

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Ever wonder if the people you talk about, from early experiences, are on this very site? I often wonder how many of us , since the conception of the TMF have read various accounts and realized, "Holy Crap, they're talking about ME!"

I hope this thread brings out those who might have recognized the same experience but were too scared to speak up or PM that person. Possibly, they feared being 'outed'. Of course, we know, rationally, that couldn't happen. If they heard or read about it here, then obviously they are here too.

I will kick it off by relating an incident that I have never forgotten. I often wonder about the guy involved, especially if he is on this site, read my stories, possibly even conversed online with me, never realizing that we share a cool TK memory. Here goes...

Years ago, I lived with my girlfriend in Center City Philly. She was beautiful with long, light brown hair and blue eyes. She also shared my tickling games and learned to love them.

I have a long time female friend who wanted to introduce us to her new boyfriend, so she made dinner for all of us and we planned to meet after I got out of work. My girlfriend was wearing stockings (I remember that much) and, I swear, we were not in this apartment more than 15 minutes when this guy lifts her foot up and starts tickling her. I was amazed at the balls on this guy. First of all, we just met him. Secondly, he is tickling my girlfriend without asking. And thirdly, we were there to meet my friend's new boyfriend (who was tickling the crap out of my girlfriend at that moment).

Thinking back, I MIGHT have antagonized him because I saw him staring at her feet. I also MIGHT have told him that she was very ticklish. I loved doing that, but I never imagined he would take the bait so quickly. That experience was nothing compared to the next one we had with him.

My female friend went on vacation with some girlfriends and he stayed at her apartment for that week. We planned to get together there for dinner. This time I was ready. I wanted to see if he would tickle her again so my girl and I set the bait. This time, she dressed in a tight black tank top and blue skirt. She wore girly, white-laced socks. She was totally adorable. I think her hair was in pigtails. I love f*cking with people I think are into tickling and bringing it out of them by baiting them with a girlfreind of mine.

I was sitting in the living room and she went to help him get ready in the kitchen. Again, she was in the kitchen about 2 minutes before I heard a shriek. She came out and said that he tickled under her arm when she reached up for something. That was all I needed. I was convinced he was one of us so I schemed a plan.

Later that night, she and I were on the floor and he was on the couch. I signaled for her to do something and she tickled his foot. The rest was a blur. He pounced on her. Again, I was amazed at his daring, in front of me. He had a very intense, deliberate style; not playful but determined. In a matter of seconds he straddled her and was holding her left arm over her head, flat against the carpet tickling her underarm furiously. I grabbed her right arm and we started tickling her, together, under her arms and her ribs. My girl was hysterical with laughter, eyes squeezed shut and her mouth in a perpetual smile as the laughter giggled out of her in reaction to our stroking fingers all over her bare skin.

At some point, he went down to her feet while I held her upper body still and savagely tickled her soles. I remember her ankles were bruised from his grip. That's how intense this guy was.

What really convinced me that he was totally into tickling was one instance. We had her arms pinned over her head while she was flat on her back. At one point, he picked up a shoe and let the laces dangle on the smooth skin of her armpit. I remember actually moaning when I saw that, so erotic it was to me. He actually delighted in seeing what objects he could find in the room that would tickle her.

This kept up much of the night. When my girlfriend and I got home, I know we had incredible sex. We had several other experiences with this guy which I can relate or simply open the thread to others.

His first name was only three letters. I won't say his name here "outloud". Dude, if you are reading this, please contact me. Your many little attacks on my girl created some of the best memories (and the best sex because of it). For years after, while she and I fooled around, she could always get me going by simply relating her memories of those times.

Anyway, my female friend eventually broke up with him and we never saw him again. Also, we moved to California so that was that.

I hope this thread helps bring people together.

Max :firedevil

Well, about 1994-1995, I wrote this thing called "Treatise On Tickling" (you remember, Max!) It wasn't really a treatise, I just liked the alliteration. This was in the pre-Internet days, and it was kind of an overview of tickling, from it's biological roots to it's uses historically and in the world of mainstream and fetish tickling. It was about 20 pages long, and was 1/4 research, 1/4 opinion, 1/4 rumor and fetish folklore, and 1/4 something else entirely.

Well, here on the TMF a few years ago, Rajee posted something here, something he'd found on the Internet, a few paragraphs about tickling and its use in medieval dungeons. As I read along, it seemed more and more familiar. Finally, I figured it out - it was about a half page of something that I wrote circa 1995..... a bit from my "Treatise"! People wrote in, saying how they didn't realized that I'd written it and had enjoyed it for years, while others wondered why I'd write about such unpleasant things. So, not really being "outed" in that sense, but more like my past catching up with me. On the Internet, your errors and mistakes live forever! See you in copywrite court....

Great idea, Max! I've got two people I'd love to catch up with.

The first is a guy I dated way back (when I was still looking at the idea of going in the convent). We met when we were asked to sing for the wedding of a mutual friend, hit it off very quickly and began dating. He was constantly tickling me. But, I didn't get to tickle him much...mainly because the soles of his feet and behind his ears were his only good spots. We had a great time together, with him constantly attacking me...and often being sent flying across the room when I'd get up the energy to throw him off of me. Our breakup was friendly and we kept in touch for some time after. Since then, we've both married and moved to other states.

The other is a former highschool teacher. We'd nicknamed him fuzzy when he grew a beard while out for knee surgery. He was always tickling the crap out of my best friend. We were in his classroom a lot for service club activities and the like...and often just to bug him. He's a great teacher and became a true friend to us. The last time I saw him was several years back when I was shopping at Wegmans. I ran into him at checkout and he teased me about the fact that I was "living with an older man". In reality, I was....a 100+ patient I was doing a live-in case with.

I rememeber those days with fondness and would love to catch up with both of them. I'd be very surprised to not find that they were around here somewhere. Guys, if you are, I'd love to hear from you!

Ann

Excellent idea, Max!

Similar to Oddjob, I had an article posted in Penthouse Forum Magazine (the booklet) I believe in '88 entitled, 'The Art of Erotic Tickling'. It was an 8 page article drawing comparisons to tickling, touch, and sexual pleasure. I listed a club for those who would like to correspond called 'FeatherMates' and I believe it was the first public club worldwide devoted to tickling of it's kind. I also believe it was the first aritcle devoted to tickling published in such a forum distributed world wide at the time. I procured a post office box address and listed that as an address for the club. We put together a newsletter called 'The Tickling Times' but I was only able to distrubute 2 volumes. Funding for the club was voluntary and at the time I couldn't afford to continue production along with the fact that it was very hard to keep the people involved in production together.

I will never forget, I went home for Winter Break right after the article came out in a world wide circulation. When I returned to Dallas, I checked my post office box and there was a note saying to go to the Front Desk. Not knowing what was going on and being worried that possibly they might look down upon this fetish club, I figured I was going to hear that they were revoking my box. To my surprise, the mail clerk pulled out 2 mail bags full of letters from all over the world and mostly from other states. I was stunned. It was then that I realized that I wasn't the only person on the planet thinking that I had this absolutely bizarre fetish! We created a database to track everyone and I began corresponding. This was all pre internet.

There are many people that I corresponded with back then and wonder how they are doing, especially the guys who helped create the newsletter. One is Bill D. Bill used Pagemaker to create a templet for the newsletter. Another would be BAC, Blair to this day is considered one of the very best artists out there. Blair, if you read this, it would be wonderful to see how you're doing! I hear all these rumors that you're dead, but I know for a fact it isn't true.

Another is KJ or Kurt. Kurt supplied some of the most incredible photos of tickling scenes he created by participating in Ren Faires through out the country and we used them in the second volume. I've corresponded with him once I believe since then.

Brad G. who at the time lived in Dallas, I met who used to sell audio tapes of his tickling exploits. Whatever happened to you, Brad?

Glenn Marc (his alias) from New York is someone else I corresponded with regularly and attended a Ranger game with down here. Last I heard, Glenn found out he had diabetes and I hope in these years he's okay.

There are so many others, but I do wonder if some of the names in this forum are part of the 'old crew' or charter members who got it all started. I'm sure that I've left out others and I'm sorry. Feel free to PM me if you're on here and certainly I will be very discrete. I'd just like to see how you folks are doing and who knows, maybe we can start up a whole new venture just like the old days! Now that I'm far more established in business, and we have the internet, things might be much easier!

Feathermates! YOU were behind that!? Incredible. Congradulations and thank you. I had always heard about it and would have liked to have been able to track down an issue. Kuj always mentioned that he had had some of his photos published in Feathermates.

I used to get the tickling audio cassettes from Brad all of the time. Still have all mine, in fact. "Feathertime Audio". I'm living off of Greenville Avenue right now, which I believe is where he used to live back then. Brad, from what I understand, moved to Colorado. I got that information from Ken, who knew Brad, too. I think Ken lived in Plano when he and Brad circulated together in the mid 80s (and Ken tells me Renee from Paradise Vision also lived in Plano. True???). Ken and his girlfriend Nikki are coming to the Dallas Gathering on Labor Day weekend, their 3rd one. He told an incredible story last year, about Brad meeting an intoxicated woman at a local dance club, taking her home, and tickling her feet for hours... when he finally untired her, she grabbed her shoes, ran from his place and he never saw her again!

BAC is amazing. I even have a Xeroxed copy of BAC artwork featuring Brad.

Last edited:
Just one or two I'd love to know what they are doing.

On line a few years back there was a lovely married lady named Jen (AKA DOT). We chatted more hours than I can remember. She really loved the tickling too.

My first REAL gf, Mary. She was a tickler. No doubt in my mind about that now. Plus she was very ticklish and never ever complained about my tickling her. We met at a youth church retreat when I was a junior in high school and dated on and off until I was a senior in college. I know she got married and had a child...but I have no idea where she went too from there.

Also there are some folks I haven't seen in awhile that used to frequent here, like Kraftie and Discordia. Names from my old AMT days.

Thanks for the thread Max!

~ toyou

and sexual pleasure. I listed a club for those who would like to correspond called 'FeatherMates' and I believe it was the first public club worldwide devoted to tickling of it's kind. I also believe it was the first aritcle devoted to tickling published in such a forum distributed world wide at the time. I

I still have one of these newsletters somewhere... :)

I got a FeatherMates mailing! It's great to finally know who was behind that. I always wondered if that Jim Cooper was the same Jim Cooper who once played for the Dallas Cowboys. At least I think the Cowboys once had a lineman by that name.

Well, I don't know if he actually has an account, but I was introduced to this site by a guy I was chatting with. He opened my mind to a whole new world of tickling. Of course, he was all talk and I ditched him. If he's actually out here, I'd love to know it.

MaxSpeer said:
Well I can tell you that Kraftie and DVNC are living in bliss in Canada.

Don't you love this????

Max :cupid:

I actually had heard that and am very happy for them!

I just wish she'd show up around here sometime! LOL!

~ toyou

You know who I'd love to hear from? Simon333. I was a member of his email list back when it was a hell of a lot harder than it is now to get people going on something. I consider him to be one of my earliest influences online and I'd love to know whatever happened to him.

I also had many of the tapes from Feathertime. They were unbelivable. Brad had two girls he did a couple of time one called Laura and one called Autumn. Both were incredibly ticklish. I listened to those for hours. Does anyone else remember these? Sadly I ditched the tapes after I got married. If anyone has copies Id love to buy them.

This is very cool. Although I intended this thread to be a people finder of our past (whom we had personally known) it is changing its shape.

I have absolutely no problem with that since there are people in my tk past who I haven't spoken to in a very long time. So, perhaps, this can be a thread to find anyone we corresponded with and not just fleeting experiences or memories.

If that's the case, there is a gentleman who was my first contact in TK. I was still living with my parents and he used to send me those great photos. You know who you are. With that said, I hope that my old friend from northern California contacts me so we can catch up.

BTW: I have known Oddjob almost as long. He put me in touch with KJ, Andy and others. Man, it was a time that the Internet was a rumor. It was all snail mail.

Another person I would love to talk to is my old friend in Florida who was the inspiration for Kittletown. I believe you know who you are. Write to me: [email protected]

Keep it coming guys!

Max :firedevil

This doesn't really count, but anyway:

Back in the late Eighties I used to have adjoining (at an angle) downstairs flat to a young couple, who every Sunday evening would have a long and protracted tickling session (of her). This was perfectly audible from my bathroom (and I kind of wore the paint off a section of the wall, with my ear stuck against it). Needless to say no television got watched on Sunday evenings. After about nine months off me moving in, they moved out, which was like the bottom falling out of my world (no internet or other outlet in those days folks).

I often wonder about them and whether they are still together and tickling, or did kids come along and spoil it all, or whether they instead broke up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back