• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TK Game we can all play

Coming back from the beach the other day I had 3 triples. Not too bad for an hour drive.

If you saw ONLY one pair of feet,That's only a SINGLE. :rolleyes:
One pair= single
two pair= double
three pair triple
If you see fore pair of DIFFERENT feet,All in one car or different cars in one trip THATS a GRAND SLAM.
Singles do add up to home runs as the day goes on (So keep looking) :)

Hey, is it...

...still a single if I'm IN the same car as the feet up on the dashboard? :devil:

Re: Hey, is it...

AffectionateDan said:
...still a single if I'm IN the same car as the feet up on the dashboard? :devil:

Naw..that is more of a Ground Rule Double...

In the same car with the feet in your lap
is a "in the park homerun" though :D ;)

Here in the northeast the "toeball" season has wrapped up :(
Going to Florida for some "spring training" LOL...

actually, Tommy, he was in the northeast when he was in the same car as the feet on the dashboard.

um, Dan, I'm thinking that that had to have been a grand slam. ;) :p

Ayla ny said:
actually, Tommy, he was in the northeast when he was in the same car as the feet on the dashboard.

um, Dan, I'm thinking that that had to have been a grand slam. ;) :p
Well, it certainly was GRAND...

I got a homer! :D

stuck in rush-hour traffic, with a broken air conditioner, 90 degree heat, and what had to be 90 percent humidity… I got a home run! just to my left were a pretty pair of peds sticking so far out the passenger window that, with a little fancy wheelwork, I could have reached right out my window and tickled them but good! :D

Driving home from Myrtle Beach this weekend I saw many a pretty ped propped up on dashboards...one lady had very happy feet, she was "dancing" to music in the car...I was nearly in a car accident with the car in front of ME because I was looking BACK at her... LOL

Hey, what are socked soles? Foul tips??

Geez I love when this thread comes around again?

What is it if I saw 2 pairs of bare soles in same pickup truck,one pair of soles begging to be tickled hanging out the passenger window,the 2nd pair on the dashboard close to windshield?

I saw the driver of a van

with his left foot out the window the other day.
I'm not a foot person, but MKeemer immediately
sprung to mind, as did TcklChgo.

However, after reading this thread, I'm going to
go sit in the car, hang my feet out the window,
and take a picture :)

Lee

Lee~you're so cute! This was the first msg I got when I checked my email and I laughed my ass off!
:evilha:
(sooooo totally off topic but I had to say it!)
XOXO

Ha,

Steph,

Why don't yoo put your pretty feet out the window someday and take a pic for us.

:)

What happens if your own passenger decides to put her feet up in your own car..... :woot:
what rules apply then?......assuming you don't kill yourself staring at her feet instead of the road.

:wub: I have a couple pics cutie pie~PM me w/your email addy...
XOXO

Brookie said:
Ha,

Steph,

Why don't yoo put your pretty feet out the window someday and take a pic for us.

:)

What happens if your own passenger decides to put her feet up in your own car..... :woot:
what rules apply then?......assuming you don't kill yourself staring at her feet instead of the road.

Pulling this thread back to the top because I have witnessed COUNTLESS feet on dashboards this past week.

One lady had HUGE feet...at least size 11 or 12...seemed to fill the windshield...
Normally you can't really see the soles from the rear view mirror but I saw hers without a problem...this ladies feet were HUGE and well cared for too...from what I could tell...woohoo...do I love summer...

LeeAllure said:
with his left foot out the window the other day.
I'm not a foot person, but MKeemer immediately
sprung to mind, as did TcklChgo.

However, after reading this thread, I'm going to
go sit in the car, hang my feet out the window,
and take a picture :)

Lee

Can't wait to see that picture Lee :p

Playyyyyyyyyy Balllllllll!!!

It's that time of year again, and I got me a base hit AND a double within an hour of each other.
Can't wait to see that picture Lee :p

Speaking of which, this picture is LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG overdue. ;)

LOL We saw several on our way home today. Let's see...

two singles
one triple
and a home run

(It was a 4 hour drive)

If not for the courage of the shoeless crew...

LOL We saw several on our way home today. Let's see...

two singles
one triple
and a home run

(It was a 4 hour drive)

*singing* A fourrrrrrrrr hourrrrrrrrr drivvvvvvvvvve...

What does this count as?

I don't remember...someone refresh my memory?

Attachments

• lilafeetwindow.jpg
    lilafeetwindow.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 11
*singing* A fourrrrrrrrr hourrrrrrrrr drivvvvvvvvvve...

If we all get stranded on Gilligan's Island, will there be boats...and people to chase us....and....? :wavingguy:jester:

(It's an inside joke, folks. You aren't supposed to get it! lol)

I don't remember...someone refresh my memory?

*struggling to come up with a clever baseball analogy* Ummm... a line drive up centerfield?
If we all get stranded on Gilligan's Island, will there be boats...and people to chase us....and....? :wavingguy:jester:

(It's an inside joke, folks. You aren't supposed to get it! lol)

Holy coconut radios, BatAnn!! :scared:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back