• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tk - Hang Man (PC game, */f)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Okay.

So some of you have already seen my latest picture in the "Scenes of Desperation" thread. This was about a 'hang-man' (or rather 'drop-woman') game, which I described there. (just in case you want to check it out: http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=494320&postcount=345 ).

That very game is now downloadable (of course for free, as all other of my stuff is) and playable on a PC computer. I can't guarantee that it'll work on a MAC with emulator... I don't have one so I can't try, but it's a simple program again so if the others worked... this one probably will too.

What is to say about this game... It's based on the dreadful word game called "hang man". This game may be less dreadful (at least in the way that there's something more interesting to see) but also a little worse than the original game in two ways. First of all, you have one chance LESS to check letters than in the original game (in Hang Man you drop by 9, here by 8 although the drop isn't as fatal). And there's a timer.

First you will see Jen (who's the unfortunate victim to have ended up in this tickle machine) fully dressed. And for those who wanted Jen to have a break: I KNOW I KNOW. This project was already ongoing when you all started requesting for that... but don't worry, she'll have January off. ;)

Anyway, she's fully dressed, and each WRONG letter you pick moves one of the tickle arms to tickle her. There are seven of these tickle arms, and if they are all tickling her and you STILL guess wrong (or if the time runs out) the cord from which she's suspended is cut and she falls in a box filled with tickle twines. No saving her from there, so that's a clear GAME OVER.

Now... if you win the round (ie. you guess the word before the time runs out) then the machine immediately stops tickling Jen. But she's not free yet. She loses her socks and the machine asks you for another word. You also have 10 seconds less time for this round. Each round Jen will be more scantly dressed until she only has her panties left. That round you only have 25 seconds to guess the word before she plunges into tickle-hell (or heaven?), so it's a bit of a stress.

As time goes by the tickle machine starts tickling her faster and faster by the way, did some real nifty stuff with the animation procedures. :p

BUT. After that round, if you make it, you save her. She's free and very thankful to you. And then you get a new exclusive picture of her which in my opinion rivals with the "From Jen with Love" picture I did a little while ago. I think it turned out quite pretty. A nice reward for the hard work of trying to beat the game. She's not tickled in that picture by the way (but hey, give the girl a break! She's been tickled enough during the game!)

Winning the game also gives you the opportunity to play the game again from scratch with the timer switched off. Now this way you can finally start to watch the animations as you probably didn't have a whole lot of time for that during the earlier game play...

So... if you help Jen out a little here... she can go on her nice relaxing non-ticklish holiday. Pretty please? She deserves it like no other.

Last but not least: I hope you enjoy the game. It's been made to have a good fun time with and I wanted to do some animations in a game. The words are all English vocabulary (American English all of them as far as I know) and I steered away from the most difficult words, so also foreigners should probably be able to understand at least most of the words. The program is checked on viruses (none found) and should be safe to install and run, but in case any problems happen - it's your own responsibility. I don't take any.

PS: This game took a great deal shorter to code than the previous one... but is also about twice its size... o_O
PPS: Don't expect any new games on short notice again, did two in a row and that's enough for now! :p

Ilo

NOTE:Game has been updated to support a lower resolution screen better and show still images if animations aren't working for you.
If you had problems with the previous version(s) of the game, please download the new version below. You can un-install the old game, or just overwrite it. The new version now checks if your screen is big enough (so no longer 2 different versions of the program are needed) and it will ask you if you see the picture of Jen. If you don't see it, press 'no' and you will get to see the still images of the tickle scenes instead. That's better than nothing I think. And you'll still have about 35+ different images there. :p

Note: All my games are scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Attachments

• TkHangMan_v2_install.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,154
Last edited:
what a neato idea..now this is a game i understand lol...i remember hang man in school...i think..i'm thinking this is the same sort ? well i'll check out scenes of desparation and make sure..but it sounds fun nonetheless..and i'll play it right off...

you are terrific..

ok i downloaded it but the problem for me is..i can't fit it all in my screen..and it won't scroll down..so i can't see what the word is to guess..rats...what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:
what a neato idea..now this is a game i understand lol...i remember hang man in school...i think..i'm thinking this is the same sort ? well i'll check out scenes of desparation and make sure..but it sounds fun nonetheless..and i'll play it right off...

you are terrific..

Yes, same game. You get a line of dots... eg:

You pick a letter, for example E. If it is found it will appear:

.E..E.

If it's not found... well. You know how it works. It's a tk version of Hang Man basically.

Enjoy

ok i downloaded it but the problem for me is..i can't fit it all in my screen..and it won't scroll down..so i can't see what the word is to guess..rats...what am i doing wrong?

Alright. Don't worry.

The machine is a little high... I'll build you (and others with lower resolution screens) a low-res version. Shouldn't take long

Update: You should be good to go now, Isabeau. And others with smaller screen resolutions as well. Let me know if there's problems.

I downloaded it, but its not working correctly. There is no picture of Jen present. I see the description. I see the area where you select the letter and the timer. hmmm...

Don't support resolution-dependance! Code your graphics using a high-quality scalable format such SVG so that they'll scale properly no matter what.

well, I couldn't see Jen all through the game, but I managed to get the bonus photo and it works, so I guess that good enough!:)
thanks, playing hangman is pretty fun even without seeing Jen tickled, and the picture at the end was great!
I hope I can play it properly soon!

Attachments

• awww.JPG
    awww.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 303
Fantastic game! Got both the Jen tickling and the finished image.

Well done!

This game is very challenging....call me weak but I only manage to maker one success, nothing else. Thanks for the motivation. :D

Congrats to those who got through and to tickleroar for sharing the picture. :) In the end (when you're through) it asks you for your name and you can see on his screen capture what happens next. ;) I meant to use the same font as Jen writes in... but there were issues with installing that by the installer so I dropped that last minute.

For those who don't see the animations
Strange. There is one thing you might try... but I don't know if it helps.

1. Right-click on your desktop
2. Select 'Properties' from the dropdown menu
3. Select the 'Settings' tab
4. Set the 'Color quality' to either '16 bit' or '32 bit'
5. This may ask for a reboot(?) and some older graphics cards may not support these.

The animations are using a different control than I use for all other graphics and is also something for which you might require DirectX (strangely enough). Most people nowadays have that (if they play computer games that is). Unfortunately I can't track down from here what's going on there. At least you can see what the animation series roughly looks like by checking out the link to the Scenes of Desperation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was useful to know however, and if someone has a solution to this problem (e.g. install DX8 or higher or the change I mentioned above) I'd definitely like to know for possible future projects. Either way I'm not currently planning to do animations in upcoming computer games right now. They take a lot of work and I can't make them perfect due to my crappy animator-eye.

In the future I'll also support people with smaller screens better. This time I didn't want to scale down the tickle picture so much that all the detail was dropped. It was a bit a vertical challenging one. :p

Edit: For some who have trouble getting through the game... There's no back-door, but there is something that might be of help to master this one. I did that to do the final tests on the game (after build) myself without having to get too much of a headache. The game contains 200 different words. I won't give you the list (that'd make it too easy again) but one thing you can do is make a list of the words (or as many words as possible) and write them down onto the notepad application (Start->Run...->type 'Notepad') once you find them (or see game over and 'the word was....'). When you have collected a good amount of words on the notepad you can use it to your advantage. Keep it open alongside the game and when you have got a couple of letters on adjacent places (e.g. 'mil.m.i.') you can do a search for that bit (in my example press 'CTRL-F' on the notepad and then type 'mil') which hopefully gets you to the word you are asked. If not, you can 'search next' and if you don't get it... write it down after you lose (or win the round). Then you have it next time.

A general tip: Personally I'd start with vowels, just E, I, A, O, U (if it starts to look too crowded so that there probably aren't more vowels you can stop early) followed by common letters such as N, S, T, R. The letter C is actually rather common too in English words, sometimes in combination with 'H'. Once you have those, you might already get quite close to guessing what the word can be and you can insert letters as you see fit.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I'm on 32-Bit resolution now. I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 for my video card. I can play WoW and Civilization 4 without any issues so I would assume that my Direct X should be fine.

I'm on 32-Bit resolution now. I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 for my video card. I can play WoW and Civilization 4 without any issues so I would assume that my Direct X should be fine.

That should be fine, yes. I'm also using GeForce by the way, and that card should be good. So it's not working yet, eh?

(ponders) I really hate to say that I don't have a clue what the problem is right now... :(

the smaller one won't show up at all..i keep getting the other one..and i can only move the screen so far...ah well...plus the set up part in the middle..it says windows can't find it..twice it said that..rats..

the smaller one won't show up at all..i keep getting the other one..and i can only move the screen so far...ah well...plus the set up part in the middle..it says windows can't find it..twice it said that..rats..

Try un-installing the old one first?
Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs

There you locate Tk - Hang Man and you can remove it from your computer.

After that if you install the "small" version you should get it working.

If not, try to locate the executable file which has the word "SMALL" in it. Seems like your computer at this moment is still trying to launch the regular version even if you tried to install the smaller one on top of the old one.

Worked for me right out of the box. Thanks for the good work!

"This is my box, this is my box, I never travel without my box."
[Menotti: Amahl and the Night Visitors]

EXCELLENT WORK!
I love this game - played it proper n got to the end first time - then i just naffed about and dropper her in the tickle box......sorry Jen x x x

I know it's early days but how about diff. attires........... would love to see Jen in 1 of many sexy dress-ups ;)

IMPORTANT !

For all of you who have had problems with the animations, or screen size (and also to fix Isabeau's problem most definitely) I have made a couple of changes/improvements to the program.

1. The program now auto-detects if your screen is high enough to show the image, if it is not big enough it will show you the smaller version.
2. I included the support to show still-images as alternative to animations. So if animations weren't showing for you... they still aren't, but you will at least be able to see her being tickled in 35+ different images (stages, dress modes, etc.)
3. (edit) Almost forgot to mention. I also added a handhold (for dragging) to the right of the reward picture. This should come in handy for those with smaller screens :p

Please see the original post in this thread for the new installation package:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=494478&postcount=1

- - -

I know it's early days but how about diff. attires........... would love to see Jen in 1 of many sexy dress-ups ;)

Eh, what kind of dress-ups? Could you please PM me about that? Jen's on holiday right now, but when she's back... let's see if she has been doing some shopping, shall we? ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back