• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TKLMAN Poll #13 : Which Female Superhero ...?

Which female version of an iconic superhero would you want to tickle?

• Batgirl , aka Barbara Gordon

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • She-Hulk , aka Jennifer Walters

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Spider-Woman , aka Jessica Drew

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Supergirl , aka Kara Zor-El

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • X-23 , aka Laura Kinney

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Many times , comic book publishers have created 'female versions' of existing male characters to cash in on their popularity. So , which 'female version' of these superhero-icons would you like to play 'villian' with & tickle-torture the living bejeezus out of her?

1) Batgirl , aka Barbara Gordon

2) She-Hulk , aka Jennifer Walters

3) Spider-Woman , aka Jessica Drew

4) Supergirl , aka Kara Zor-El

5) X-23 , aka Laura Kinney

By the way , the rest should be pretty self-explainatory , but X-23 is a 'female version' based on Wolverine.

I voted for Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk because: (a) She's just a cutie, no matter who draws her, (b) She has lovely, large feet that she showed off a lot, and (c) I know that she's ticklish, because she's been tickled several times in her own comic and elsewhere! :D

Uh... wait a sec.

You aren't suposed to have a Super Herione poll with out Wonder Woman. Thats like haveing a Trek poll with out Uhura. What were you thinking? I voted for She-Hulk for basicly the same reasons as the guy above me. She is the sexiest heroine in marvel, and it is a known fact that she is ticklish.

Last edited:
I went for batgirl as i'm not too well aquainted with the others.

SlaverTickler said:
You aren't suposed to have a Super Herione poll with out Wonder Woman. Thats like haveing a Trek poll with out Uhura. What were you thinking? I voted for She-Hulk for basicly the same reasons as the guy above me. She is the sexiest heroine in marvel, and it is a known fact that she is ticklish.

Heh ... sorry about the omission of Wonder Woman , SlaverTickler ... but the reason I left her off this particular list is because she is considered one of the first female superheroes ... an original creation , not a female version of an already existing male character ... created by William Moulton Marston in the early 40s. All the characters on this poll are basically rip-offs of their male counterparts.

Besides , I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman is high on everyone's list of superheroines to tickle. So ... to be different ... I created a poll for which she didn't 'qualify'. ( Variety is the spice of life )

its all about she-hulk for me, but batgirl is a damn close second. all good choices however. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

"Damn you Francis McNeil Murphy if you left again!!!!"

She Hulk because she would be tough in a hogtie and you need ultra strong rope to tie her down and she's mostly barefoot.

Last edited:
Not fair... sooooooooooo many to chose from. I selected Supergirl, but Batgirl was a very close second.

I chose the She Hulk because she's been tickled before and those gigantic, green feet probably need some more tickling. Also, for the people falling all over themselves to vote for Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), she's been paralyzed from the waste down for years...

Barlow

JPie1 said:
what, no one wants to see Wonder Woman tickled?

Well, are you volunteering to stand in as Wondy so we can determine if we would...? ;)

SmileyTkls said:
Well, are you volunteering to stand in as Wondy so we can determine if we would...? ;)

maybe one day? you think there are lers who would want to do this?? :bouncybou

JPie1 said:
maybe one day? you think there are lers who would want to do this?? :bouncybou

I certainly think so, I know I'd certainly volunteer to give you wonder giggles. :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back