• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tklsh Comedian in NC Competition needs Ur votes

tklshconsrvativ

TMF Poster
Hey NC peoples, I'll be in Wilmington from this Wednesday hopefully through Saturday... I'm competing in the finals for a big comedy competition on Wed night and if I win I will perform this Sat Night for the big national headliner coming in for the Cape Fear Comedy Festival...

I need people to come out and vote for me and maybe we can have a couple of laughs afterwards... I'm a good looking well built funny outgoing guy, obviously since im a comedian, with very nice soft feet, size 12'a....

I'm straight and very into f/m and m/f but I might be up for letting even the m's who come out and support me in my attempts to win the competition tickle my feet for a little bit since That's my most ticklish spot, and they will be freshly pedicured...

Yes I'm totally willing to pimp my handsome and insainley ticklish feet out to try and win the competition to people who come out to support me (but only for tickling and nothing else)...

I'm about 55%lee and 45%ler unless were talking about a cute pair of F feet in nylons, then I'm a tickle monster, lol...

So I need people to come out and vote for me and maybe we all can get together afterwards and have some laughs after the comedy competition... Let me know who's interested... Tix for the show are $15 dollors at city stage theater in Wilmington NC tix go on sale at 630pm and will probably sell out quick... Let me know who's interested in coming out, even if it's not for tickling and just have a good time and support your fellow tickle enthusiast in his goal to win this comedy competition.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back