• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF couples: how do you say you met?

sasaxrah

Verified
For those couples who have met through the TMF or through a munch/gathering: Just curious what you tell non-TK people about how you met.

I've been saying that Dave and I met online (true) but when pressed for which website, I say "you've never heard of it." (probably true)

everyone already knows we met online but dont ask where there are a couple people in my family that already know tho and dont say ne thing bout it they are cool

Well, we aren't exactly a couple by the traditional definition,
but since we are Dominant and submissive, we have no problem
telling other S/m'ers how we met. When it comes to purely vanilla
people, well, there are some who know, and some who don't. The
ones we don't share it with, we just say we have mutual friends,
which is 100% true.

I bought Skippy through shipabitch.com but that's me:)

We just say we met through 'a friend' (ie. the TMF chatroom) if asked by any non-TK people.

Ali32 (and tickletoy3)

Drew & I actually met when he found one of the olde versions of my site. So, I tell people that we met online when he found one of my sites. If pressed for which one so they can check it out, I simply tell them that it's no longer up. If they still press, I say that it was an online library/directory I'd compiled. That seems to be enough.

I say hobby forum... Most everyone who knows me knows i also frequent the OekakiBBS's so just saying the word oekaki diverts people's attention from the word hobby and prompts them to ask what the hell oekaki is.

I tell people we met through an online forum for a special interest of mine. If asked for more details I say we discuss a lot of music, which is somewhat the truth, since we always seem to have a lot of music threads floating around.

KarateGirl and I usually point to one of her favorite martial arts forums.

Full truth, because I get this question from my Mum constantly, and most of you know she knows everything that I do, what I am about.

Mum - "So how'd you meet this time?"

Me - "Uhh the stupid way, Internetz!"

I say hobby forum... Most everyone who knows me knows i also frequent the OekakiBBS's so just saying the word oekaki diverts people's attention from the word hobby and prompts them to ask what the hell oekaki is.

OK, I'll bite. What's oekaki? :)

At this point, my parents would be so thrilled that I actually met someone, that they wouldn't care where I met them. :bwahaha:

Snail Shell

thumbs down

I've decided to lay off the whole TMF couple thing for a while...a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG fuckin while

:zombies:

Kretelis and I say that "we met at a party in philly". Which is true, that's where NEST is held. So technically we're not lying hahaha

Online.

I haven't had anyone dig much deeper than that. Mostly they are just amazed that he moved all the way from California to be with me. (I am SO worth it! ;) )

"How romantic!"

My friends and family seem to have a very nice little "Don't ask - Don't tell" thing going on.

I was just a good christian boy and then my girlfriend corrupted me into the tickling media forum. lol

She overpowered me. lol

I was just a good christian boy and then my girlfriend corrupted me into the tickling media forum. lol

She overpowered me. lol

You f*cking LIAR! :bounce:

I usually tell people "the internet" then hint at E-harmony.com or some such stupid dating site.

--T

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back