• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF cutie Narin tied and tickled!

Everyime I try to download the clip or any MTP clip only it say's UNABLE TO LOCATE SERVER, THIS SERVER DOES NOT HAVE DSN ENTRY. PLEASE CHECK THE SERVER NAME AND THE URL AND TRY AGAIN. I have realplayer, the version everyone else has.. not sure why it does this just for MTP clips. any help?:(

From the sound of things, I'd suspect a realplayer software problem. I'd delete it from my system, and get a fresh one. But there is another option to try first. Since you have DSL, why don't you download the clips to harddrive, and not try to stream them, it won't cost you much in the way of time. If they don't play once you have them on your own machine, then the problem is clearly with your realplayer and not the network, and the above delete and redownload of RP will be in order.

Also many DSL/cable lines have firewalls that prevent streaming from working, you might need to change something in your preferences.

Myriads

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back