• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Gathering at Passive Arts.

Salutations all,

If you've mailed [email protected] and not received a reply in the last two to three weeks, mail again. Technical difficulties have been discovered, and two of you had your mails scrambled. On the positive side, it's only two.

* sigh *

dvnc

I wanna. But it's such a toss up? I can only afford ONE trip to Cali- and well, I've spoken to both Steph and goddess about this. Anyway...........................................................I am for sure going to Cali, it just may not be for gathering.

Doesn't matter honey~we'll take you any way we can get y'all!
XOXO

Well, I've officially RSVP'd for the passive arts gathering. This is my first one, so I'm somewhat nervous, but it should be fun. Look forward to meeting all of you.

Last edited:
no fear

Don't be nervous, I hadn't been to dungeon before November's last play party at PA. The owner, John is really nice and the girls I met there were total sweethearts too.

XOXO

Steph is so right:

First visited PAS last Dec. John is really cool, and all the ladies I met were sweeter than sweet. Gonna be my first gathering also, but since talking with Steph, and Goddess Bellystrokes, my nervousness has greatly subsided. You two have been truly wonderful, and I am so looking forward to meeting you both :twohugs: Made hotel res., Fri., and planning on attending all activities.
See you all there!!

YAY! :happyfloa Can't wait to meet ya hon~this is gonna be AWESOME party!
XOXO

tklbd said:
First visited PAS last Dec. John is really cool, and all the ladies I met were sweeter than sweet. Gonna be my first gathering also, but since talking with Steph, and Goddess Bellystrokes, my nervousness has greatly subsided. You two have been truly wonderful, and I am so looking forward to meeting you both :twohugs: Made hotel res., Fri., and planning on attending all activities.
See you all there!!

steph said:
YAY! :happyfloa Can't wait to meet ya hon~this is gonna be AWESOME party!
XOXO
And a great big YAY!!!!!!!!! right back at ya :twohugs: Hope this week doesn't drag too much. Like the title of my last PM to you, just can't wait. This is gonna be a GREAT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO :bouncybou

Mmmm~well, anyone who's anyone, love! Mmmm! :Kiss1:

tklbd said:
And a great big YAY!!!!!!!!! right back at ya :twohugs: Hope this week doesn't drag too much. Like the title of my last PM to you, just can't wait. This is gonna be a GREAT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO :bouncybou

steph said:
Don't be nervous, I hadn't been to dungeon before November's last play party at PA. The owner, John is really nice and the girls I met there were total sweethearts too.

XOXO

Well, I've actually been to a dungeon before, but only for private sessions. I'm still nervous, but really looking forward to it.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back