• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Idol 2 - Carol of the Bells

nostradamas

I've had several request to post the winning entry, so I'll do it here.

You can also listen in RobAce Radio archive, but this version is a little cleaner than the radio show.

Drew70 and I were working on all of these songs and were going to share them with the TMF over the Holidays, but the show was delayed.

So here they are.
Comments and criticism are always welcome.

Carol of the Bells - Nostradamas featuring Drew70

Last edited:
This is really good stuff, my friend. You guys put together a great mix. I like the smoothness of the mix, the balance of the instruments. As was said on the show itself, there's a real TSO feel to it, but still, I think, quite a bit of unique originality.

One of these days, we've got to get some of us TMF musicians together and do something special.

Hmmm....the TMF band at NEST......hmmmmm.....

:triangle:

Seriously, excellent work guys.

Congratulations, Nostradamas & Kudos to Drew70

Well, I couldn't let this thread pass by without giving ample comment. It is 100% pro. The prize is not enough to pay for the effort done on this piece, which means it has been done with great love for music. I could use all the sophisticated words for it, but I guess downloading and listening would do more justice to it. As much as I love hostile music, this one is guaranteed to rock even your great grandmothers.

The dynamics are superb! This interpretation has "classically rocked everyone". I just borrowed the term from the root "classically trained to rock you" from the reliable sources. These guys really have the edge in music. The arrangement is rich, full, ambient and brilliant.

:bouncybou

This is absolutely incredible. Completely professional. The way it builds is captivating. Do you guys ever perform live?

Thanks for Listening

This is absolutely incredible. Completely professional. The way it builds is captivating. Do you guys ever perform live?

HaH! Good one. Well, first I'd have to clone myself about 5 times over to cover all the parts I played, and so would Drew70 (at least once, anyway).

Then there's that pesky matter of living over 1,000+ miles apart.
Bah...logistics. Who needs em?

I could use all the sophisticated words for it, but I guess downloading and listening would do more justice to it. As much as I love hostile music, this one is guaranteed to rock even your great grandmothers.

The dynamics are superb! This interpretation has "classically rocked everyone". I just borrowed the term from the root "classically trained to rock you" from the reliable sources. These guys really have the edge in music. The arrangement is rich, full, ambient and brilliant.

:bouncybou

Wow! Thank You so much Bohemianne! Coming from you, that is a HUGE & cherished compliment.
I am so humbled. Really. Garsh. :blush:

I will pass this on to Drew70. He's got me in the "classically trained" department, but I'll take the "... to rock you harder" one to heart. :bubbleheart:

Oh, and my Grandmother would not be amused. Not. At. All.:omg:

This is really good stuff, my friend. You guys put together a great mix. I like the smoothness of the mix, the balance of the instruments. As was said on the show itself, there's a real TSO feel to it, but still, I think, quite a bit of unique originality.

One of these days, we've got to get some of us TMF musicians together and do something special.

Hmmm....the TMF band at NEST......hmmmmm.....

:triangle:

Seriously, excellent work guys.

Thanks Dave2112! Comments like this from fellow musicians really put a big lump in my throat. I appreciate it more than I can say.
The TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) nod is an idiom I've both embraced and taken criticism for ("too many notes, playing way too fast and mechanical...you fuckin' Robot!"). I say 'Whatever...I get bored with 12 bar blues and playing "Bad to the Bone" all night."

A TMF band at NEST would be...ummm...dope. :facepalm:
Make it so, #1!

Many thanks again to all who've commented and listened! :santasmil

Forgotten?

No way... This is really a great contribution. I just wonder why something so seriously beautiful has low click rate? Aah. Let's just say people are too busy, otherwise, it's too good...

TSO? Believe me, it's Mozart's attribute. Too many notes.

Damn Music!!! :headbang:

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back