• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tmf license plate

suprticklishgrl

TMF Regular
hi everybody.

so i haven't been on this forum site for months. guess i got too busy or lost interest in the whole tickling thing for some time. anyways, i just wanted to say hello to everyone again. :wavingguy

well ok, the reason my thoughts jumped to tmf:
being home in the bay area (in cali) for thanksgiving, i was out running errands with my parents. in a parking lot, we parked next to some car with the license plate "GO TMF" and it just freaked me out. :wow: lol. that's basically it. take care all.

The car they you saw that was saying '' GO TMF '' on its license plate i'm sure refering to a sports team of some sort!

But hmm if you wanna wish that it was refering to this website ingeneral.... then by all means be my guest :blaugh:

Gal I used to date had "TICKLES" put on her plates. Gotta pic of that somewhere.

Rxx

TMF could have stood for a number of things. There are music foundations that use TMF, it could be a business abbreviation, or as BMD suggested it could stand for a sporting team. Chances are it was referring to "The Motley Fool", a very famous and well known stock and finance group/website.

Ya never know, though. ;)

Mimi

Hey Superticklish, I would have thought the same as you. I dont know a thing about sports or big foundations so the first thing that would have occurred to me would have been this place. I would have freaked out and probably waited by the car to see who came out. LOL

Majestic

Hmmmm!
Interesting gift idea for a holiday stocking stuffer to that special tickler or ticklee in your life - vehicle license plate holders with the TMF lettering and/or insignia.

mistertickle123 said:
Hmmmm!
Interesting gift idea for a holiday stocking stuffer to that special tickler or ticklee in your life - vehicle license plate holders with the TMF lettering and/or insignia.

true. that would be a good idea. or anything engraved with TMF on it, not only license plate frames. tho i'd like to point out that this "GO TMF" that i spotted wasn't on a frame, it was the actual registered license plate. and to have that done, you have to be pretty hardcore about it. :p

I agree suprticklish!

The license plate frame would be a bit more subtle a way for one to profess their passion for tickling and their appreciation for the website. There's definitely nothing subtle about it being on the license plate itself.

Hardcore indeed!

Back in my Air Force days...

...I was TDY to Nellis AFB in Las Vegas for an exercise, and was driving around North Vegas when I saw this new Mercedes with the custom plates that read "TICKLE ME".

Needless to say (and this was back in the days when I thought I was "the only one", also) my heart did a flip-flop and my jaw was in my lap. I followed that car, but was too freaked out (and afraid of freaking the driver out as well) to approach them. To this day, I still wonder if she was one of us!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back