• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Member Callie Kinkaid Joins The TickleShow!! (m/f)

the tickleshow

Verified
Sexy, redhead and TMF member Callie Kinkaid, AKA "Callie217" was contacted by us a few months ago and we recently got together for a session, where we shot Callie's Nylon Tickle. It was really nice to get an AWESOME member of our community to join us in sexy, ticklish fun!

101_3898.jpg

Callie is sexy, beautiful and an all around great girl. She made me wish I was in my 20s again! She is, also super cool, super sexy and, yes, super ticklish!! :veryhappy

CalliesNylonTickle1a.jpg

Callie is in sexy underwear and sheer, black stockings, strapped down, spread eagle on a bed. She told us that her feet were not really ticklish. We were surprised by how wrong she was! Pay attention and you'll see her reactions grow when we get into her sexy little toes!

CalliesNylonTickle2.jpg

Her upper body was awesomely ticklish. You can even hear her, just before we tickle her, saying that this was going to be a bad spot for her! :drool:

CalliesNylonTickle3a.jpg

We get to tickle Callie all over in this shoot. There's a good amount of time spent on her creamy inner thighs. Sooo ticklish! :drinkup:

CalliesNylonTickle4a.jpg

We also discover that Callie has a very ticklish neck. SHE didn't even know that!

CalliesNylonTickle5a.jpg

Her butt was super sensitive, too. At one point, while we tickle her there, you can see her cheeks twitch at just our touch. It's fun to watch! :typerhappy:

CalliesNylonTickle6.jpg

DVDs or high definition Bluray discs of this almost 15 minute video are available through the Ordering Page @ The TickleShow website for only $12!! :omg: Callie should really be seen in HD, to be honest.

A standard definition preview clip can be seen here. As they become available, we will post individual clips for downloading at our clips store, [b]www.clips4sale.com/28100[/b]. More preview clips in standard and HD will follow as well.

We did a very short interview with Callie after the shoot. She took off her nylons and laid on our massage table and answered a few questions. It's great insight into the mind of a sexy, sweet and super ticklish member of our community.
You can see that in 720p HDhere and in 1080i HD here

Last edited:
Smoking

Noting sexier for me than a hot babe who loves to be tickled (and if she is a TMF member that seal the deal)

All I can say is.....Wow.

I was saying "wow" the whole time we were shooting. Callie is everything a 'ler wants from a 'lee. She's beautiful, super ticklish and loves it!

Awesome stuff! Love her belly! And not to mention that ass as well ;)

She's got a great belly, right? Callie's ass is as cute as it is ticklish. Watch her in the video when I lightly touch her ass. It twitches so fast!
Ah, to be 20 again!

Smoking

Noting sexier for me than a hot babe who loves to be tickled (and if she is a TMF member that seal the deal)

It's true. Someone ordered this video on Bluray over the weekend and after I put it together, I watched it to make sure it looked ok. IT WAS AWESOME! Watching a sexy, ticklish redhead like Callie wiggle, giggle, squirm and laugh on a 46" screen in crystal clear high definition is truly a beautiful thing. And it's made even BETTER knowing that she is one of us!
Order the DVD or Bluray; you will not be disappointed! It's the best $12 you'll ever spend!

Incredible! Is she going to be back to do another shoot?

Callie will be back. We couldn't let someone that perfect go after just one video!

Come on withe the friggin nylons

Not a big fan of the nylons? When we shoot with a new model, we try to make sure that if her first video features nylons, her 2nd video would be a barefoot video. Give it a few weeks; you won't be disappointed.

Which plugin do I need to view the clips?

I'm assuming you're using Chrome as your browser because I had this problem, too. You're supposed to use the Windows Media Player HTML5 Extension for Chrome.

A beautiful ticklish redhead with a belly piercing and a great smile. Man, I'd love to be in your shoes for that.

A beautiful ticklish redhead with a belly piercing and a great smile. Man, I'd love to be in your shoes for that.

That IS a great combination. I can never really have "fun" doing the video, because I'm concerned about lighting, angles, the model's comfort, etc. But, to her credit, Callie told me before the shoot to try to enjoy tickling her. I have to admit, I had a little fun. Still had other things to worry about, but there was some fun had. :)

Awesome clip! How incredible to tickle a girl like Callie and she is even telling you to enjoy it. I can't wait to see what you shoot next.

Two thumbs up! :D

Fantastic clip! Wow! Defiantly need to get out west to hire this girl.

Attachments

• Callies Nylon Tickle 1 Preview.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 35
  • Callies Nylon Tickle 2 Preview.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 38
  • Callies Nylon Tickle 3 Preview.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 34
  • Callies Nylon Tickle 4 Preview.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 36

Attachments

• Callies Nylon Tickle 6 Preview.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 29
  • Callies Nylon Tickle 5 Preview.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 27
tickleshow - I don't know who is luckier...you or callie!

tickleshow - I don't know who is luckier...you or callie!

Ha! Thanks. I'm sure Callie could get tickled by anyone, lol! So, maybe I am the lucky one. But, I don't get to watch the clips with the same perspective, sadly. :(
All the clips are in the store, so you tell me who is luckiest! :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back