• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Pretend It's Tuesday -- 7/27/11 -- Dying to be Alive.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
307962.jpg

1. What's the best way to make a good first impression with you?

2. Are you a reader? If so; what Genre do you enjoy most?

3. What's your morning ritual? How do you get started for the day?

4. What qualities do the opposite sex have that confuse you?

5. What are some materialistic posessions that you own that you could never part with?

6. Would you say you are capable of change, or do you feel pretty stuck in your ways?

7. What do you feel is one of the biggest misinterpretations about being in a relationship?

8. What is one thing you own that you feel would help someone suffering with depression?

9. Describe your dream house and it's location.

10. If you could meet any famous person & ask them one question; Who would it be and what would you ask them?

Bonus: Care to donate a question to be used in next week's TMI Tuesday installment? :D

Okay, I'll pretend it's still Tuesday. :D

Speak intelligently and respect me.

Yes, very much. It's a tie between science fiction and erotic literature.

Nothing special. Go the the bathroom first and then have breakfast.

Women expect me to read their mind and know what they want and what they're thinking. :eek:

5. What are some materialistic posessions that you own that you could never part with?
Computer, cell phone.

6. Would you say you are capable of change, or do you feel pretty stuck in your ways?
Stuck in my ways.

7. What do you feel is one of the biggest misinterpretations about being in a relationship?
That any relationship, even with a toxic person, is better than none.

8. What is one thing you own that you feel would help someone suffering with depression?
I really don't know how to help somebody who is suffering from depression. It can certainly be a depressing world out there.

Description: A three-bedroom ranch house with a jacuzzi. One bedroom is my study and another is a well-equipped dungeon.
Location: It would be on Elysian Park Avenue, one block from Dodger Stadium

10. If you could meet any famous person & ask them one question; Who would it be and what would you ask them?
Andrew Wiles. "Was it worth it, the decades you spent to prove that one theorem?"

Bonus: Care to donate a question to be used in next week's TMI Tuesday installment? :D
What is the best dessert you've ever eaten? Where did you eat it?

Pretty long. Well If i have to choose one then i will go for the second one.

Are you a reader? If so; what Genre do you enjoy most?
Yes, I'm a reader. And i like scientific fictions.

-Pronounce my first name correctly without me having to help you out first. It's only happened once or twice in my life.

-Can't pick just one.

-Brush teeth, wash face, get dressed, hair, makeup, possibly coffee, and a cigarette or two.

-The way they communicate, or lack of, confuses me.

-My shoebox of memories.

-I don't know if I can change, but I'd get an A for effort.

-That love conquers all. There's a little more to it than that.

-The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama, I should read it again.

-Doesn't really matter as long as I can share it with someone I love.

-Oprah. I'd ask for some money.

Just don't be a tool. If I meet you, and all you do is complain or be negative, then I'm probably not going to be too inclined to hang out again.

Crime Drama is probably my most read genre. I picked up a book by John Sandford at age 12 and I've been hooked ever since.

Wake up. Let kid out of crib/cage. Fix him breakfast, make coffee, set him up with cartoons.

The opposite sex doesn't confuse me as much as my own gender. o_O

After the changes I've made in the last year and a half, I realize now that I could probably part with anything. I gave up the one thing that had the most sentimental value already.

Definitely capable. And change is good. Every big change I've made in life has always been for the better.

That's its something you need to be happy in life.

My shoulder.

An old stone castle in Ireland or Scotland. Situated in the middle of rolling green hills, covered with trees and flowers, and my own personal garden. I would have a little rooftop garden too. I would sit up there with my bottle of wine and write books until the day I died.

John Lasseter or Andrew Stanton. I would ask them why exactly the Abominable Snowman in Monsters Inc was banished to the Himalayas.

Bonus: Care to donate a question to be used in next week's TMI Tuesday installment?

What makes you happy? ( I just like this question because its so broad, and the replies usually make me smile)

Smile :)

Used to be, but I kinda fell out of reading for pleasure because I'm so busy lately :(

Wake up, smoke a bowl, brush my teeth, take a shower, and from there depends on whats going on that day

How they can just dismiss how you're (well, me lol) feeling just because they're not feeling the same way. Ug.

Laptop <3

Everyone can change if they really want to

I think it depends on the relationship

Oh man, I'm not sure. Tickling? Make them laugh? lol

Think about the house from "What Dreams May Come". That.

Obama. WHAT THE HELL!?

:) good time killer lol

Show your sense of humor. I'll always have a good impression of someone that has a good sense of humor right from the start.

Yes. Hard to say what my favorite genre is. Because I write poetry, I tend to read chapbooks a lot. I like a good mystery novel. I even love a well-written business book.

Okay, this might sound corny or 'Pollyanna-like'. I open up my curtains, and stare outside for awhile, and remind myself how grateful I am to still be alive. There's no guarantee I will get another morning (lots of people didn't wake up today), so I remind myself how glad I am to be on this side of things :). Everyday. Without fail.

I dunno. I think humans in general can act pretty confusing. The only thing that ever really confuses me is people expecting to receive more than they are willing to give.

My music player and headphones. Unless I get a new set :D.

My core doesn't change (I'm always gonna be a goofball :D ), but I'm always looking for new ways to improve who I am/what I'm capable of, and finding experiences that will change my perspective on life.

That there is some end goal. That there has to be some natural progression of things that lead down the path to a happy romance. That marriage is the pinnacle. It's really just acknowledging that there's another person in this world you care a lot about, and enjoying some of life's moments with them while there's still time :)

My ears. I can listen to them talk it out as long as they want.

Funny you should mention that. I'm working on that at the moment. My dream house just needs to be big enough for my girls and I to be comfortable. I've got some friends trying to persuade me on the location part. I was raised in the suburbs, so my dream location is the opposite. I like the city :). I don't intend to let it be just a dream much longer.

I would want to meet President Obama and ask him why he's so f*cking cool :jester:

What's holding you back from going after your dreams? What will you do to change that?

Be a positive person. My #1 pet peeve is people who are negative without just cause.... I don't get it....
This reminds me of one of my favourite Bill Hicks bits.... I dunno if this'll work but here's a link

http://youtu.be/Uvs2g5Nj0NI

Yes I read tons... I don't really have a favourite genre, I just like anything that piques me...

Wake up, have a bowl of Flax Flakes and a banana, shower, get changed for work, stop on the way to work for a coffee, arrive at work..
ummmm.... all of them??
Prolly the Andrei Markov jersey my dad bought be before he passed... that's prolly it..
I'm pretty set as far as my morals go... lifestyle-wise I have made changes before and I'm sure I will again..
Everything.... every relationship is different.. I've had great ones, I've had bad ones.... in the end it's all about the person you're with... there is no way to define any relationship in theory... they only exist in practice...
I have no idea.. someone said their ear, and I think I'm gonna hafta steal that answer
House doesn't matter as long as I can have a "Man-Cave" basement with red-brick bar, guinness on tap, sports memorabilia everywhere, huge tv, pool table pinball machine, and Star Wars themed bathroom... the rest of the house whoever my wife is can design. I'd like to live in Montreal
Zdeno Chara, and I'd ask him if it hurt when I just punched him in the face!!!
Bonus: Care to donate a question to be used in next week's TMI Tuesday installment?
If you could have the powers of one superhero, who would you choose and why?

Today's image is AWESOME. Gurren Lagann for the win :D

Speak well, Be funny or intelligent (or both), don't be a douchebag.

Definitely, yes. Mostly fantasy, but I'm a big science fiction fan too.

Wake up at least an hour before my alarm goes off, drift in and out of sleep for the remaining hour, wake up with my alarm, swear, look at my phone, shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, head to work.

I don't like to make generalizations, but something that seems to happen to me a lot is being expected to read into things that I have no reason to. Also, I find that nonexistent subtext gets applied to my words or actions with enough frequency for it to be called a common occurrence.

My computer, my cell phone, my video game systems, my ridiculously awesome bed.

Huge changes, like friends moving away, someone dying, that kinda thing, tend to throw me off, but I don't have a problem with change most of the time.

That it's easy, or it makes things easy. Relationships are hard as fuck. They never stop being hard. That's not to say that it's not worth it. But it always takes work.

Marijuana?
In all seriousness, I'm not sure I know of anything I own that would help.

I don't really have a dream house. I just want to be somewhere nice, with people I love.

I dunno, really. I don't have that many burning questions for famous people. *shrug* I guess Matt Smith or David Tennant would be cool, and I'd probably just ask if they wanted to hang out. XD

Be funny.

I read voraciously. Currently I am immersed in dystopian science fiction.

Wake up when the baby wakes up...feed the baby then go back to sleep when he does...or just go back to sleep if Mommy feeds him. Then dick around on the computer for half an hour and see what the day brings.

The ability to make the slightest item from a year ago somehow fit into an argument now that has nothing to do with it.

I don't know if I have any. I've never had much in the way of materialistic possessions for long...things come and go, no big deal.

I change every couple years or so. Life is change, and I do it all the time...hopefully for the better, sometimes not.

That two people have to mesh perfectly in order for it to work. "Soulmates" is a myth, IMHO.

George Carlin DVD's.

A cordwood roundhouse in the Catskills.

Hitler. Question...What the fuck, dude?

I woke up today thinking it was Tuesday anyways!

Genuine interest, really.
I've been meeting people in my local kink community and I've come to find that some people just suck at having any common courtesy for me or others around them.
Show respect and you'll get the same back.

Romance and mystery are usually my go to genre--but a little fantasy is okay too!

I'm not one of those people that has a morning ritual.
Each day is pretty much different so I just go with the flow...
Like today..I don't work until 3pm so I don't plan on getting up and about until 12:30 or so...I slept in today! :)

Ha! Guys tend to...how do I put this...they do a lot of things without thinking.
Sometimes--sometimes it's cute...but most of the time I just look at them and wonder why!
Also--sitting down and eating 5 burgers, 2 sides of french fries, a milkshake, and a drink in one sitting baffles me beyond belief!

Phone-Computer-Vibrator
The rest I can go without.

I am capable of change--and crave it more than not.
But some change can be bad...like right now at work there is about to some big changes that I just don't think our department is ready for. It's quite stressing.

That you have to talk e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y.
Space is a GOOD thing!

That I own...uh. Money, and with that money...
Massages--they tend to be relaxing, feel good, and clear your head.
Take a spa day!

Studio apartment, down the street from a beach.
South Carolina or California.

Mila Kunis: Can I have your babies?
(Yeah I know..I'm a girl. Shut up.)

What do you believe is a talent you were naturally born to do?

1. What's the best way to make a good first impression with you?be respecfull and have a good personality
2. Are you a reader? If so; what Genre do you enjoy most?no

3. What's your morning ritual? How do you get started for the day?smoke a bunch of crack... lol na im not much of a morning person
4. What qualities do the opposite sex have that confuse you?why do some have to be so judgemental with looks
5. What are some materialistic posessions that you own that you could never part with?my knife and sword collection,my beer n liquor stuff,my electronics

6. Would you say you are capable of change, or do you feel pretty stuck in your ways?im defently capable of change

7. What do you feel is one of the biggest misinterpretations about being in a relationship?dont know how to answear this one

8. What is one thing you own that you feel would help someone suffering with depression? my depresion meds lol

9. Describe your dream house and it's location.in the country somewhere down south with a built in pool,a bar,a big room where i can desplay my collections of stuff lol,big yard,n a dungion in the basement mwhahhahahah

10. If you could meet any famous person & ask them one question; Who would it be and what would you ask them?dio what is the one thing u enjoy most about singing

Bonus:Have u ever done or do u do any type of drugs?

If you're over the age of 16, have proper spelling and grammar. If you're below the age of 16, don't be obsessed with Justin Bieber.

Yep. Mostly fantasy books. Lord of the Rings was fantastic.

Fall out of bed.
Grope around until I find the coffee pot.

The compulsive need to wear makeup.

My coffee cup is the only one I can think of.

It would depend on what I was changing to, and how convincing the argument of whomever wanted me to change was.

That it's necessary to be in one. I know that may sound pathetic, but I really do think it's totally unnecessary.

Coffee. Helps me every time.

Anywhere not in Washington state.

Bill Gates: Could you spot me fifty grand?

Urgh. I can't think of anything.

Don't be stupid.

Graphic novel. Not particular after that.

Wake up, eat, dress.

Breasts and vaginas.

5. What are some materialistic possessions that you own that you could never part with?

Comics collection. (Thanks BlackestLily!)

I try to be stuck in my ways, but the way I live my life is too volatile. Prepared for change is a necessity.

That's it's always perfect.

Katamari Damacy. :D

A fully paid-off house near all amenities with enough distance from the neighbours that play parties can be held there on a regular basis.

OJ Simpson. Did you do it?

Which do you find makes you smile more: Clowns or Hobos?

SS

Smile and seem truly genuine and interested in what we talk about. Politeness is a big positive in my book too.

Absolutely love graphic novels...more so manga. Have been enjoying them for years now. Call me a nerd, but I love 'em :)

Get in the shower, brush my teeth, do my hair, get dressed, make breakfast, enjoy some kind of television or a magazine while I eat breakfast, and then get my bag together for everything I know I will need for the day.

Having to prove their uber-manliness o_O

Laptop, graphic novels, anime DVDs!

I actually enjoy and embrace change. I start to feel a little bit antsy if I am stuck doing the same old thing, in the same old places all the time. I love new, exciting things to come along and throw me out of my same old routine. Keeps things interesting and that is what life is all about :) Change.

That it is going to be like some Nicholas Sparks novel 24/7. Fuck that.

My favorite stuffed animal...a stuffed beagle I've had since I was little. It has helped me get through some tough times in my life.

My dream house would be a beautiful villa in the Tuscan countryside, surrounded by the rolling green hills...with olive trees and vineyards as far as the eye can see :)

Alexander Skarsgard and "Would you be my babby daddy?"

Would you rather have to watch reruns of "Maude" or eat a raw cow's tongue? X)

Show up, maybe?? Seriously, there isn't one thing and with me it is either there or its not. I know in the first 30 seconds if this is going to be good or not.

Yes I am a reader - historical mysteries, stories about vampires and witches that do not involve teenage girls named Bella, Jane Austen, and smut.

Hit snooze like 4 times, stumble to the loo, take shower, crawl back into bed, put on make up, put on undies, dry and style hair, defuse clothes bomb and find something to wear, take dogs out, feed dogs, make tea, make lunch and breakfast, leave for work .... something like that

That some men can from time to time run hot and then cold like a faucet, just like that, and you can never figure out why, or what you did wrong. I am sure many men will say that about most women too ... [giggles]

I don't want to sound holier than thou, however, both sets of my grandparents had house fires and lost pretty much everything. {I have a little bit of an irrational fear of that and OCD about the stove and iron} So because of that I know that things can be replaced, but family, friends, my dogs - those are the things that I really fear loosing. Oh hell I would be pretty much f'd with out my car.....

I can change because I have had change "thrust" upon me a few times in my adult life ....

That they aren't work, that they are all sex and play and fun, that your feelings for each other don't ebb and flow, sometimes at different rates and speeds, and that it isn't natural and healthy for this to occur.

An old bottle of Wellbutrin?? And the advice that it is ok to ask for help, that sometimes you have to talk to a neutral third party i.e. a councilor, clergy-person, medical professional, that depression is normal, that you are normal and it is going to get better, maybe.

On the water, somewhere warm in the summer and mild in the winter, cosy, not too big, but big enough for me and my schtuff, and secluded so I can be tickled and tickle til my little heart's content and the neighbors won't wonder what all the screaming is about.... [eg]

10. If you could meet any famous person & ask them one question; Who
would it be and what would you ask them?

Hilary Clinton - Are Bill's balls really in your purse????

What is your favorite smell/scent and what memory does it evoke?

Last edited:
1. What's the best way to make a good first impression with you? Be smart and be yourself.

2. Are you a reader? If so; what Genre do you enjoy most? Sci Fi definitely.

Get up. Start up computer systems and then start some jobs rendering. Then I help my folks with whatever needs to be done for the day.

4. What qualities do the opposite sex have that confuse you? I am still trying to figure myself out. :p Not thought about the opposite sex yet. :D

Computers, Digital Cameras, Anything electronic and cool really. :p

I have OCD so change is hard for me but I do it when I have too.

I am more or less a loner so I by no means an expert in relationships. Best to ask someone else.

8. What is one thing you own that you feel would help someone suffering with depression? Art. :)

9. Describe your dream house and it's location. One story. About 6000 sq ft. 3/4 of that just for an art studio. In New Mexico.

10. If you could meet any famous person & ask them one question; Who would it be and what would you ask them? Einstein. Thoughts about God and the Universe.

Smile and be polite. I hate when I meet someone for the first time and they just look at me all srs bzns. It gives me bad vibes.

I love to read, but I don't make nearly enough time for it. I like horror/suspense like Dean Koontz (the man) and Stephen King. I love Edgar Allan Poe, too. He is one twisted sumbitch, and I love it.

I wake up, push my cats off me, trip over them on my way to the bathroom, do everything bathroom oriented, fool around on the computer while I dry off, put in my contacts, get dressed, blowdry my bangs, perfume/lotion/otherwise beautify, and out the door :)

Oh and I feed my cats and scoop their stupid litter box, too.

Just the lack of basic communication skills. Even the best male communicator I've come across has had some serious deficits. I don't get it.

My diary I've had since 6th grade, my Monkey, my lion hoodie -- that's about it.

I'm pretty cool with change.

I think too many people think being in a relationship means having someone is going to cater to whatever you want and make it their purpose in life to make you happy. It doesn't work like that. While I think it's a marker of a healthy relationship when each person wants the other to happy and does things to try and promote that, at the end of the day your happiness is your responsibility.

My cats. I've only had them for a little over a year, and I feel like we've been through everything together.

Basically, anything that has a dishwasher, room for a shit ton of cats (I think all together we have 6 :shock:) and IFD+Rhino. Location is PA -- because I'm codependent on my family :doh:

I would ask Sylvester Stallone to marry me :faint:

No srsly, I have no idea. I'm not super fascinated with celebrities, really.

If I come up with anything that is not predictable and boring, I'll let you know :D

Talk to me like you mean to, not down to me.

I have never been much of a reader beyond newspapers and court cases but I have a liking toward mythology-based books

Get up, let dog out, online routine, (email, TMF, Fet, FB) breakfast, SportsCentre

That no single day is the same; no consistency or predictability at all.

Game Boy Advance and Computer

I am definitely capable of change and have done so but I like for things to be as predictable as they can possibly be given that life tends to be unpredictable at the best of times.

That an epic fight/argument/declaration of war AND a Facebook status change mean that a relationship is over.

There is nothing I own that could help with depression, beyond a self-help book from Dr. Phil which proved to be useless. Besides, if I did own something I would end up using it myself - I help people with my words and support, and since I technically own those, I'll say that. :p

My soon-to-be wife and I owning an average home and making it ours.

Dalai Lama; Our society is myred in apathy - do you see any hope within the foreseeable future of a change for the better occurring?

Describe what a "relaxing evening before bed" to you is.

Make me laugh.

Yeah. I like nonfiction books that teach me stuff. I also like well-written novels.

Lately, since I'm on summer vacation, I wake up when my fiancee leaves for work. I walk the dog, eat breakfast, go the gym, and shower.

I don't get the inability to focus on multiple things.

My musical instruments.

I usually need some kind of kick in the ass to change. I'm not as good at changing unprovoked.

That you never feel the need to masturbate?

See a professional. Being stuck in your own head with no objective outlet won't help.

I'd love to own a huge townhouse in the Village in New York City. With a two car garage and a backyard.

Meh, I'm feeling pretty irritated with John Boehner lately. I'd ask him why he felt content to raise the debt ceiling the dozens of times he voted for it previous to this time.

Bonus: Care to donate a question to be used in next week's TMI Tuesday installment? :D[/QUOTE]

If you had ten thousand dollars and had to give it to charity, how would you distribute it?

Honesty, staying true to yourself while not being a tool.

I am a reader. I enjoy biographies or comedy.

Most days, I wake up, hit my computer, and check TMF and other non-fetish sites until I'm hungry for breakfast.

Women, it seems, have brains that do not slow down. They are always thinking, and I've struggled to handle that.

I don't necessarily know if I have a possession I couldn't live without. Though I am awfully fond of my deodorant.

Both. :) I am resistant to change, but I can do it under the right set of circumstances.

To someone who is not in one? That you always have to enjoy the person you're with. Not true.

Again, material possessions likely wouldn't help in this case...My stuffed koala might bring a smile, though.

I actually just found it online! It's in a nice nearby town, off the beaten path a bit, down a side street. Has a layered back deck, hot tub, jetted tub in the master bathroom, a nice kitchen, and 3 bedrooms.

Let's do a fetish one and a non...

Fetish: I'd ask Myriads if he ever considers shutting us down, what with all the crap he must deal with.

Non-fetish: Lately, I've wanted to ask Obama why he doesn't lay the smack down on Boehner and the GOP.

Bonus: Care to donate a question to be used in next week's TMI Tuesday installment? :D[/QUOTE]

Sure! Hmmm...

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Say something amusing. You can be the worst person in the world, but I'll always fall for good humor.

I read ceaselessly. I don't have a specific genre, I read anything with print, but I prefer something with a dynamic story with unforgetttable characters

Wake up, let the dogs out, drink my oh so tasty fat free milk, take my handfuls of meds that keep me alive, take a shower and head out to the old folks home

Control! Why is it such a battle?

My liver? maybe, it's about the only thing I haven't wrecked yet

I'm forever in a constant state of flux, without change I stagnate, and with stagnation comes depression.. screw that.

Not all relationships are sexual. A woman can have a close male friend and not be "banging him". .. le sigh, I miss my dude friends :(

It's not a thing, but more an overwhelming desire to "make it better" I carry around. I battle this daily with a friend. Sometimes when he cries and wonders why his life has turned out this way, all I can do is hold his hand and listen. Even if he can't feel it, he knows it's there. It's all I have left, and the least I can do.

9. Describe your dream house and it's location. Hell it could be a cardboard box with a ragged blanket and a rolled up jacket for a pillow, so long as it's somewhere in New England

Roger Dean... What do you think beauty truly is?

Bonus Question:

If you knew this was going to be your last night, what is one thing you wish you had the balls to say/ do to someone close to you (no names)?

1.What's the best way to make a good first impression with you?
Wits and beautiful teeth

A whole damn lot and MTJ's

H20

Being less detailed

None. Only the love for art.

Very capable of change.

None. It is as is where is.

Perhaps attention, otherwise, tolerance.

Eccentric house. Anywhere.

To Hitler: Who sent you?

Would you like your kids to follow your footsteps?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back