• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Pretend It's Tuesday -- 7/27/11 -- Dying to be Alive.

1. What's the best way to make a good first impression with you?

"Where are you from?" You will instantly have 100% of my attention and I will answer anything you ask of me. I will never tire of that question.

2. Are you a reader? If so; what Genre do you enjoy most?

Fantasy. I read books to escape from the real world. Why would I read about it too?

3. What's your morning ritual? How do you get started for the day?

I wake up, hate life or a brief few moments, shower and go to work.

4. What qualities do the opposite sex have that confuse you?

The...not love...but FIXATION on all things in pop culture that are uninspired, unimaginative, melodramatic, and mediocre.

5. What are some materialistic posessions that you own that you could never part with?

I think I could part with practically anything. There are a couple wee keepsakes, like the eel skin wallet I have. Last thing my dad ever gave me. But I could leave it all behind if push came to shove. I would just like to retain a way of keeping in touch with everybody.

6. Would you say you are capable of change, or do you feel pretty stuck in your ways?

I'm actually planning on change. Toronto change. I'm still just in the phase of wanting it to happen, but I'll make it.

7. What do you feel is one of the biggest misinterpretations about being in a relationship?

That there are no misinterpretations. Everyone interprets a relationship in their own way. It's finding that happy medium between two people that makes it work. And it's discovering, accepting and sharing in how your partner lives theirs that makes it fun.

8. What is one thing you own that you feel would help someone suffering with depression?

Depends on the person, but with an old girlfriend it was...me.

9. Describe your dream house and it's location.

Think the island from that DeCaprio movie The Beach, but with my friends from here all living there instead of those asshole backpackers. But with no armed pot farmers...those fields will belong to us. And the sharks are staying...just deal with it and be careful fishing. Sharks are awesome.

10. If you could meet any famous person & ask them one question; Who would it be and what would you ask them?

Neil Armstrong..."What was it like...in great detail?" No I'm not one of those conspiracy crackpots. I really wanna know.

Bonus:Where would you like to be right now?

Be friendly, but don't act like you're trying to sell me something.

I used to read a LOT, mostly fantasy novels and thrillers. Now I mostly just read the news.

I hit snooze a couple of times, get up, chug a Monster, eat a protein bar, surf the internet for a bit, ride my exercise bike for a bit, and then shower and go to work.

The layers upon layers of feelings... It's like peeling an onion of emotion. :p

5. What are some materialistic posessions that you own that you could never part with?

Pretty much all of the stuff I own. I'm a greedy shitbag when it comes to stuff, and I have a strong "MINE!!!" reflex.

6. Would you say you are capable of change, or do you feel pretty stuck in your ways?

I'm pretty stuck in my ways, but I'll change if given the proper incentive.

7. What do you feel is one of the biggest misinterpretations about being in a relationship?

That it's automatically superior to being single. It can be, but it isn't all the time.

8. What is one thing you own that you feel would help someone suffering with depression?

My car. When I'm feeling crappy I like to go out for a spin.

I would love, LOVE to be able to buy the house I grew up in. Huge, mostly designed by my mom, located on a beautiful beach in Minnesota. It was perfect. :(

10. If you could meet any famous person & ask them one question; Who would it be and what would you ask them?

Not sure, but I can tell you that I'd be sure it was something I could try to profit from. :p

Bonus: Care to donate a question to be used in next week's TMI Tuesday installment? :D

If you had to be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you pick and why?

Just say 'hi' and you'll already be on my good side.

Reference books are my draw, 'How To' and cookbooks mostly.

Let my dog out; shit, shower and shave; let my dog back in; get dressed and start up my Tassimo coffee maker (I love that machine).

How do they mask their farts so effectively?

My Tassimo, my iPad2, my big ass TV, and my old 1930s typewriter (sentimental value).

I'm pretty adaptable.

That all of our interests have to involve the other partner, we aren't joined at the hip.

I honestly don't understand depression, at least not the prolonged clinical depression, so I wouldn't know.

I'd like a modest little cabin in the woods. No forestry, no oil rigs, no mining or tourist traps in sight.

To Paris Hilton: why were you famous and what are you going to do now that you're washed-up?

Bonus: Care to donate a question to be used in next week's TMI Tuesday installment?

Tell me something positive about yourself.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back