• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 10/4/11 -- Y U NO LIKE FITALLFRIDAY?!

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Goodvsevil.jpg

1.) How long do you put off your Christmas shopping?
2.) What do you normally do for Thanksgiving?
3.) If you possesed the power to be brilliant at one instrument, what would you pick?
4.) What movie should have never, ever been re-done?
5.) What are you currently procrastinating from doing?
6.) What two bands and/or specific artists need to collaborate together?
7.) What's the point of washing your car if it rains every once in awhile?
8.) What's the most bad-ass article of clothing you own?
9.) What's the most bad-ass materialistic item you own?
10.) What is the last movie you saw in theaters? Was it worth spending the dough?

Bonus: Post a song that makes you want to rage all over the place.

I don't really. If I see something unusal that would make a great present then I buy it and save it for Christmas even if i buy it in June.

We usually gather at my brother's house for the dysfuntional family dinner but....his divorce puts an end to that.

3.) If you possesed the power to be brilliant at one instrument, what would you pick?
Piano.

A bunch. King Kong, The Haunting, True Grit, 13 Ghosts, A Christmas Carol...

Clearing out the garden and getting it ready for next year.

Joe Cocker and Alison Krauss.

It's part of the Man Laws. We don't question why.

My trench coat.

The Masonic ring of my father and his father and his father...

10.) What is the last movie you saw in theaters? Was it worth spending the dough?
JFK. Nope, with every conspiracy theory rolled into the film I don't think it was. John Candy and Kevin Bacon were excellent though.

Here ya go...
<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/okvl-9svtS0?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/okvl-9svtS0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Well, I start shopping now until mid-December that way I don't spend a lot of money at one time.​
My family and I get together either at an aunt's house or my parents' house (depending on whose turn it is to host).​
Piano. I've always wished I learned how to play the piano, but I never had a chance.​
I don't watch a lot of movies so I haven't seen a lot of the originals of the movies that have been redone so I can't really say.​
Nothing really.​
:shrug:
That's what I think, but every once in awhile it's nice to give my car a good washing. :D
Nothing.​
My sword. :swordfight:
Inception and yes, it worth the dough. :D
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/097cwlSGeNo?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/097cwlSGeNo?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>​

Forever. Literally.

Grandparents house, typically.

Piano. Definitely Piano.

Karate Kid. :|

A lot of things. =\

Stephen Lynch and Bo Burnham.

Rain doesn't usually have soap in it.

Probably a shirt... or something.

Yeah... probably the shirt.

I don't even remember the last movie I saw in theaters. q.q

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ssh71hePR8Q?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ssh71hePR8Q?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:

-I'm already thinking of Christmas stuff. I buy things as funds allow. Some people get their presents late, but at least I get em something.

-Hang with my dad and sisters, cook, and eat a lot.

-Definitely guitar. I am currently semi-retarded on it, but that's better than some people.

-Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for one.

-Editing a comic

-I'll tell you right now who shouldn't have collaborated and that's Metallica and Lou Reed. Wtf...

-Cuz that's gross.

-Jean motorcycle vest with detachable hood and Dallas, Texas sheriff badge/pin

-My guitar, Ellie, or my bong, Bada-Bing

-Bridesmaids. I think Meemo paid. So yeah, it was worth it :D

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHr0YPpNMtw?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHr0YPpNMtw?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I do my holiday shopping in the first week of December.

I spend it with relatives in Baltimore.
The piano.

Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho." It was a big mistake to try to do better than Hitchcock did.

Preparing a committee report that's due later this week.

How about Madonna and Lady Gaga doing a music video together?

I don't own a car but I would wash it once a week if I did, just so it looks nice before the rain comes.

My NEST 2008 t-shirt with the ornate logo sewn on. :D

The Stork. It's awesome.
http://www.bdsm-gear.com/dungeonstork.html

Midnight In Paris Yes, it was excellent.

Bonus: I still think you need to be spanked by somebody (preferably Lee Allure) for forgetting last Tuesday. :dom:

Depends on how much I have to buy, who I'm buying for, and what awesome deals I can pick up last minute. :D

I like to have a traditional Thanksgiving, where I invite everyone in the neighborhood over for a great big feast, and then I kill them and take their land.

Piano.

Re-done? There are movies that should never have been done. Y U NO LEAVE SMURFS ALONE?!

Everything. Finding an apartment, cleaning, packing.

I don't know, honestly.

I don't drive.

My Tom Brady jersey.

I don't now about bad assery now, but I used to have a cross bow. :'(

Harry Potter 7pt2, SO WORTH IT.

I used to get that shite done in August. Now, I only have one person to buy for really, so it takes like 15 minutes. Unless I'm making the present.

Eat.

3.) If you possessed the power to be brilliant at one instrument, what would you pick?

Bagpipes.

Any of them. True Grit and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory come to mind.

It's taking me a while to get through Strangers In Paradise, but I will finish it.

They Might Be Giants and Weird Al? :shrug:

I take transit.

Pac-Man hoodie.

Pac-Man hoodie.

Harry Potter 7.2. Yes.

Anything by Lady Gaga or Katy Perry. Not really rage all over the place. Just all over their lifeless corpses.

SS

Last minute shopper here. It's when I do my best work.

Spend it with the family.

I already play the piano so I'll go with guitar. I've always wanted to learn guitar.

Pretty much anything that's ever been re-done...

Eating dinner.

Pink Floyd and The Beatles (their later years). I think that would be pretty cool actually.

That's why I hardly ever do it.

My Rocky hoodie.

My angel blanket from my mother.

The Smurfs. It was ok I guess. I went because my niece wanted to see it but I probably wouldn't have spent the money to go myself.

Anything by Kenny Chesney makes me full of rage. Yeah, not a country kinda girl.

Last edited:

I usually begin pretty early, in about October. However there is one day in December where I get a HUGE discount at my work and Victoria Secret...so I get a lot of my gifts for my female family members and friends on that one day :)

Either spend it with my mom or dad...depends on whose house I decide to go to. Having divorced parents is a bitch during the holidays.

Cello.

Dirty Dancing...that is in the works right now. Horrible.

Grading student papers :D

Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake, they'd make an adorable song together :D

I think in the five years I've owned my car I have taken it through a car wash maybe...twice? I see no point really because it DOES rain.

My leather boots are pretty fun and I guess the most bad-ass thing I own :p I am not quite such a bad-ass person.

I am not sure how you pick a "bad-ass" materialistic item. I guess I would say my cell phone. It is a Smart phone and it can do SO much shit that my old phone never could have dreamed of doing, haha :D

Fright Night in 3D....and HELL yes, it was SO good!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sN62PAKoBfE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sN62PAKoBfE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This is the first song that came to mind o_O Was S-O popular when I was in about...4th grade XD!

Every year I swear I'm gonna get it done early, and every year I find myself out at Christmas Eve - not finishing up shopping, but starting :doh: I challenge anyone here to a procrastinate-off!

Gather at some family member's house and cook and eat and laugh. My family basically rocks and we have an amazing time together. I'd love to share them with all of you.

Piano. Very beautiful.

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Goodbye Girl. Patricia Whatever and that douche from Dumb & Dumber (which I loved) have NOTHING on Richard Dreyfuss (aka The Fucking Man) and Marsha Mason. They never should have even tried.

Packing and cleaning.

I don't have anyone specifically in mind.

Rain only makes your car cleaner if it was OBNOXIOUSLY dirty to begin with. Rain is dirty all by itself. That said, I haven't washed my car in months.

Lion hoodie - see sig pic for evidence of badassery.

I don't really own anything very badass. I own a couple of bats that could probably inflict some damage. Other than that...nada.

I think it was Cars 2. I took a participant to see it. I wouldn't have paid to see it on my own - so no.

I'm not even a huge fan of Fergie, but the original of this song is absolutely beautiful and never should have been touched. It makes me furious.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7KObzdrdEwo?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7KObzdrdEwo?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Usually until about a week before Christmas. Or the week of Christmas.

Eat a lot.

The piano.

Pretty much all of 'em.

Anything and everything productive.

Prince and OutKast.

I don't drive.

Hard to pick just one. I have a number dope hip hop-related T-shirts and special fitted hats I'm particularly fond of.

My iced-out cassette tape chain, unless that also counts as an article of clothing.

The Lion King in 3D. It was fun seeing it on the big screen.

I hate this fucking song so much I want to punch everybody in the throat.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iEe_eraFWWs?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iEe_eraFWWs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Been a while, but since someone makes her picks...I will do my best to do these threads again as well.

Not long at all. I try to do it as soon as I can...and I love Black Friday

Eat at my parents house with family.

Trumpet.

Nightmare on Elm Street.

Putting the clean dishes away.

Neil Diamond and Nelly.

For exercise...and an excuse to stand outside in wet clothes.

My Pancho Villa T-Shirt.

A tie between my Finger Armor and Sonic Scrubber.

Kung Fu Panda 2 with my children and my lovely LadyAce. YES!

This song is so BAD ASS that I want to drive fast or run around and break things just because I can.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVuTNMaT9OI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVuTNMaT9OI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I have to add one more, because this is also a great song to RAGE OUT! Whenever I played this song back in the day, everyone knew I was pissed and needed to vent

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YKlYQz6dJYM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YKlYQz6dJYM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Rob

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back