• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 11/10/09 -- Random

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
cityyy.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8UtRNCztVI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P8UtRNCztVI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1.) Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed: romance, experimentation or foreplay?

2.) What is your worst habit?

3.) Do you think more about the past, present or future?

4.) Do you feel everyone has a soulmate?

5.) Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex?

6.) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?

7.) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical?

8.) What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn’t do?

9.) What is the first “non-physical” feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive?

10.) What constitutes "bad sex" in your opinion?

1.) Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed: romance, experimentation or foreplay?

Experimentation

Smoking

The present. Live in the now. The past is done. Learn from it, move on, live for the day, and the future will take care of itself.

Probably more than one love in life but definitely one we are meant to be with.

No. Eventually sex may go but love lives on forever.

6.) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?

I dont know about mistakes. I would turn down a second date if we didnt "click". There has to be a certain chemistry or common ground before I would explore further.

I tend to be a little bit more on the passive side until the beast in me is released.

8.) What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn’t do?

Give up.

9.) What is the first “non-physical” feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive?

Sense of humor. The more twisted the better.

Where there is no emotion involved. Sex for the sake of the physical act is meaniningless to me. There has to be an emotional bond.

Women.

Biting my fingertips.

Future

I think people have the same shoe size..... >.>

No.

Racist comments, not turning their phone off at the movie theater, calling it a 'date'.

I like pie.

Date. lol

Intelligence.

I don't like sex to begin with. So, inserting phallus into vagina? :shrug:

Snail Shell

PS - Many of Venray's answers made me lol. "Until the beast in me is released". I picture this really, really old guard dog chasing an intruder like on The Simpsons. :roflmao:

Romance

I am a kleptomaniac, and whenever a leave a place for good (school, job, etc.) I HAVE to take some worthless "souvenirs" such as signs, or even broken-off parts of furniture.

I try to live IN the present and FOR the future, but that doesn't always work very well

Well there's such a crapload of people out there, so the odds would suggest that is indeed the case. :)

Nah, there are way more important parts to a relationship IMO

Act extremely prejudiced, be manipulative (I have a built-in radar for that), and I guess telling me they're a guy :scared:

I'm really not sure as I haven't been in a relationship for a very long time, but I guess aggressive?

Get drunk, lol.

Personal traits such as trustworthiness and loyalty. They're a pretty big deal for me.

All sex is good :cool:

Foreplay.

Voicing my opinions.

Lately, the present.

Yes.

I'd probably stay because I don't like being alone.. nothing to do with sex.

Make fun of my height, make fun of what I'm going to school for, and being plain out rude.

Aggressive. I'm a mean bitch, what can I say!

Buy more stuff then I planned.

Humor.

Virgins, dear god virgins.

I have all 3. :)

Laziness. Definitely laziness.

These days it's usually about the future.
So much going on right now with school starting, job interviews, and stuff with the boyfraaand.

I've always believed everyone has a soulmate.
But you have to look for them just as much as they are looking for you.

100% no.

1. Not talkative.
2. No sense of humor.
4. Texting.

Hm. Passive.

Ate another handful of vanilla wafers. Whoops! Ha.

Their sense of humor and playfulness.

No connection.

Experimentation

It's a toss-up between procrastination and interrupting

Present.

Mmhmm

It depends on what kind of relationship I'm looking for. If all I'm looking for is a physical connection, yes. If I'm looking for love, no.

1.) Being boring - no sense of humor or not talking. I need someone who can keep my attention - and that is not easy LOL
2.) Being rude to waiters (I hate that)
3.) Being vulgar or gross. Bathroom/overly sexual humor has its moments of being funny - the first date is not one of those moments.

Passive

Let somebody get under my skin

Sense of humor - nothing wins me over like someone who can make me laugh

If it's boring.

:slapfight:

romance

blowing my nose like a farmer
future

sure
no

no sence of humor,not a good personality,anger

hmmmmmm dont know how to answer that one

fart lol

personaality

sex is dirty hehehehe

romance

procrastination, laughing at inappropriate times and having the occasional ciggy

MOSTLY present but sometimes past. I miss how things were back then and the future will go how it's supposed to go so no need to worry there.

Yes I do

Hecks no. I need love in a relationship and besides, I can give myself amazing sex if need be :thumbsup:

Constantly complaining about something, someone, anything. Just makes me think you're miserable and who wants to hang with that?

Being boring (there's a difference between shy/quiet and boring)

Talking about past relationships. Why on earth do people do that???

Hmmm, the older I get, the more aggressive I think that I am but usually more passive. Oh I don't know! Depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want to lay there while being ravished and other times I'm going to be pushing you on the bed, ripping off your pants and well you know, sing songs from The Sound of Music :neenerneener:

Spend money that I don't really have :facepalm:

Sense of humor or if they have a "happy" vibe. Intelligence is good too.

No connection or having a partner that doesn't give a shit about how you're coming along. Oh yeah, too much saliva isn't good either.

Yes

I have so many but I have two that come in first place: Hair pulling... (I swear I'm going to be bald by the time I hit 30) and talking over people in conversation. I don't know what it is, maybe my social retardation I am just a very awkward, excitable conversationalist.

bacon

EVERYONE with two feet has a sole mate, seriously try it, your feet fit together. It's Neat!

Nah, prolly not. I don't think I like sex enough to bother with it.

Being a dick in public, acting like a creepo pedophile, and if they just don't get me (which is pretty easy to do, i'm a bit much for alot of people)

insanely passive

Move back to Texas

The way a person speaks and the words they choose

It's all good until a farm animal comes into the mix.. when that happens I'm out like a gay man at a pride parade.

experimentation

swearing

Present

Nope

Hell no

No sense of humor. Rude. Self absorbed.

Aggressive

Driving quite close to the person in front of me. (hey they were going 25 in a 40 shush!)

Sense of humor

Having to do all the work

TMI Tuesday -- 11/10/09 -- Random

Romance, for sure

interrupting people

past

yes

No, been there done that

1. Chew with their mouth open
2. Say they don't like children
3. Be late without a good reason

If you are meaning physical as in romantically physical, then it depends on the day and how I feel. Sometimes more passive, others aggressive.

Answer the phone, I didn't want to be bothered. But I still answered it.

Passion.

Feeling uncomfortable the whole time.

Rob

Romance

I try not to, but I tend to judge people before I even get to know them.

Present

Nope.

I have, and I'd like to think I wouldn't again, but I probably would.

Already showing signs of being too clingy.
Complete lack of a sense of humor.
Telling me she wants 3 kids before she turns 27:bugeyed:

Passive

In this case I didn't do something that I told myself I would do. I didn't finish filling out a couple job applications like I wanted to yesterday.

Sense of humor.

No orgasms.

Foreplay. Otherwise it may as well be mutual masturbation. Experimentation is a close second, but I pretty much know what I like. I'm not quite certain where romance fits into the bedroom in a way that I care. I'm not even certain I know what it means, and I don't think Google dictionary is gonna help in this context.

Daydreaming..................

Oh! Shoot!
The future. I'm all about anticipating what's gonna happen so I can prep for it!

Nah. To me, the idea that ANYTHING was destined undermines the concept of free will. I'm of the idea that people gotta work out their own relationships, not restrained by the chains of some unseen "destiny".

Nooooohohohohooo! Hate-fucking gets old after awhile.

1. Constantly screwing with their cell phone. Now, if we're both blabbing about gadgets, that's one thing, but if I'm giving you my undivided attention, and you're off in Blackberry messaging land, I find that just plain disrespectful. I'm also taking it as a cue that you're bored, anyway.
2. Displaying a general lack of sophistication.
3. Blatant agendas. A date is a date. Don't go rambling to me about how often you've been hurt by other guys (like a hidden warning), and giving me cues that you're seeking a relationship (or a baby-daddy!) before I've even had a chance to get to know you. I'd also like to actually get at least ONE conversation in before you attach yourself to my face and/or cock.

The context of this question is vague, so I'm going to assume it refers to making the first move. If that's the case, I'm gonna say passive, because every woman I've ever been with had a bold personality and usually initiated things.

That's a tough one... I guess I'll say get a speeding ticket, since I give my wife so much shit about how she drives. :shrug:

Geekiness is a big factor, as well as nurturing qualities.

LOL I'll echo this. I'll also add that "one-way" sex is bad (I mean when it's SUPPOSED to be a shared experience, and not one person "treating" the other.).

experimentation

procrastination....eh, never mind....I'll tell you later...

future

I believe we have many soulmates..not just one

no....

1. they talk about themselves non stop the entire time....2. taking themselves too seriously and 3. no sense of humor

aggressive...

purchase a size 15 flip-flop for Crystal.....I tried to resist but just couldn't do it..... :p

how they interact with other people..are they compasionate, outgoing, learn to laugh at themselves and enjoy what life has to offer...

selfish lovers who are only concerns with their own "needs"...

None.

Over thinking every little thing right down to why I'm over thinking something right down to why I'm wondering why I'm wondering why I'm...

Yeah.

Equally split.

Yes.

Depends on who it is. Billy Bob Thornton = Idiot.

1. Talk about JUST themselves.
2. Tries to change my mind about anything without giving me her opinion on something and allowing me to make up my own mind.
3. Be Megan Fox.

What's "Passive"?

Drink a Monster.

Sense of humor. It usually indicates they have a brain that does more than just controls their bodily functions.

Not believing a woman is capable of having multiple orgasms and therefore not doing anything to change your opinion.

Experimentation; I'm still working on getting my boyfriend to be a little more kinky in bed. :devilish:

Procrastination; I procrastinate way too much sometimes, putting off tomorrow what I could be doing today. :p

Future; I think way too much of the future, of where I'm going and how I'm going to get there. :scared:

Yes, but I think many just don't find them. My parents are to me a good example of two soulmates finding each other. :wub:

No. For me love and sex are intertwined. I couldn't have sex for the sake of sex without loving that person.

If there's simply no connection. If there's no connection, then things get awkward and I doubt they're going to improve the second time around.

I'm more passive than aggressive, but I'm slowly becoming more aggressive. :devilish:

I can't think of anything right off the top of my head. :blush:

Sense of humor. Seriously if a guy can make me laugh, then he has a good chance of capturing my heart. And my guy has it. :lover:

When it's done like it's chore to get done as quickly as possible. Sex is supposed to be fun. :D

I'm fine on all three. :D

Procrastination. I will pack for Bellas, an hour before I go to sleep, going to sleep 3 hours before I'm to awake.

Present

I think they exist in multiple ways, and it doesn't have to be just one. I think there are multiple people sometimes that someone is amazingly compatible with on just about every level. This can also be a friend in my opinion. Will they always find it? No. Do people often settle when they shouldn't? Yes.

Absolutely not.

1. Not have a sense of humor
2. Be rude to the servers or others for no reason, or just a bitch in general.
3. Not be "in it" so to speak. If you can't find ways to make what we're doing fun, then we won't be a good match in general.

Aggressive

Gave someone yet another chance

Sense of humor

If their is no connection. If I want to just go through a mindless workout, I'll hit the gym.

A fine set of questions.

Romance.

I just quit smoking so I'm not sure now.

I tend to look at the future.

I think a person can be compatible with a number of people, so if you want to call the one you wind up with your soulmate, so be it.

No.

Being aggressive, being too quick to judge things or people, being loud just for the sake of making noise.

It would be both, depending upon the situation.

Leave for work and forget my cell phone.

Their sense of humor and the way they laugh.

Just going through the motions without feeling or intensity.

1.) Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed: romance, experimentation or foreplay? I've got experimentation... I don't really want romance. So I'll say foreplay.

2.) What is your worst habit? Talking too much and too fast

I learn from the past, live in the present, plan for the future.

4.) Do you feel everyone has a soulmate? Yes

No. I'm not settling...but I really don't do normal relationships.

6.) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them? I don't date

How about passive-aggressive? :p

8.) What was the last thing you did that you previously told yourself you wouldn’t do? Can't think of anything...

9.) What is the first “non-physical” feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive? Wit

10.) What constitutes "bad sex" in your opinion? Going through the physical motions, no emotional connection, unintentional pain...

Um, I'm pretty happy in this arena, and no comments otherwise :)

I eat too much when I'm stressed.

Future.

I don't think there's only one person out there for you. But I'd like to think that everyone has someone out there that is really good for them.

No.

- Extreme lateness with no apology or legitimate reason
- Interrupting or not reciprocating conversation
- Making a racist/homophobic joke or off-color comment

Passive

Eat a cookie on the way home from work

Sense of humor

10.) What constitutes "bad sex" in your opinion?[/QUOTE]
Selfishness, lack of communication, no foreplay, no cuddling after

As I am fanatical about sex as an experience, none of those things.

Procrastination is the bane of my existence.

Split

No, but that also relates to my thought process on the matter being completely obtuse. It's romanticism for the sake of spiritual connection, and I don't believe there are necessitated pieces which are born into cohesion.

Are we discussing friends with benefits?

Talking strictly about self, not showing any connection, being distant

Aggressive. Easily. Avarice for flesh is something I will not apologize for, and I'd rather tease my partner into oblivion every single night than not.

Smoke cigarettes.

Personality.

Not understanding the basic concept of passion...as in, not testing limits. As I said, sex is an experience, and I look at it as such. I'd rather have my partner radiant in her satisfaction and making everyone else jealous than lose her because I can't provide.

Romance

Smoking... just about ready to quit for good :woot:

Always try to live in the present and look to the future, but it doesn't always work out that way... lol

I would like to think so, yes. And as K-Dog said, their can be more than one... it certainly can happen in the form of a friendship too :)

Not a chance... the novelty would ware off before long and then what do you have? Never got the concept of friends with "benefits", lol.

If she's a mute, no sense of humour or adventure and talking about previous relationships.

It's all about balance ;)

Stay up too late, lol :zzzzz:

Connection and sense of humour

If there's no connection

a "day-off" alarm clock

Can't say no even on day off

Yes. They are all about dough or death.

Yes, and they increase in quantity depending on the level of intoxication.

SURE! I won't trade it for chivalry, srsly.

- Asking my hand in marriage at once
- If he brings his kid with him
- If he burps/farts loud and denies it

During the height? It depends on how the pilot is leading the flight.

pass

The devil inside...

a. When you had heart attack after an intense "O"
b. when you had an art attack before the intense "O"

Last edited:
Great in all three departments thanks.

Being late to EVERYTHING.

Depends on the day. Right now, future.

Yup.

Nuh uh. I wonder what people's answers would be if this question was reversed...Love filled relationship, but bad sex?

1. Wear army cargo shorts.
2. Talk about himself the entire date.
3. Ask me out to dinner and then take me to a pizza parlor.

Not sure I've been passive a day in my life. :D

Smoke. :disgust:

Intelligence/Sense of humor. Equally important.

No passion. No connection. No foreplay. No romance. Basically anyone that approaches having sex as masturbation with a partner.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back