• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 11/17/09 -- Under the sheets.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
legssexcouple.jpg

Housework could damage Sperm Count!?

1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex?

2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention?

3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer?

4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome?

5. When was the last time you had sex?

6. Sex on the first date...good or bad?

7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons?

8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner.

9. Your girlfriend/boyfriend/SO screwed up royally and you're pretty upset. How do they make it up to you? [[Doesn't have to be sexual!]]

10. If you could compare your sex drive to an animal, what animal would that be?

Of course...

2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention?

I am usually just me. I smile first and talk later.

A good mix of both. I am a true switch in every sense of the word.

Yes/ No

2 nights ago

Can be good if the connection is there.

Random...sometimes..define out of the ordinary

Nice smile and can hold a conversation on more than one topic.

9. Your girlfriend/boyfriend/SO screwed up royally and you're pretty upset. How do they make it up to you? [[Doesn't have to be sexual!]]

Talk about it and sincerely mean it when they say "I'm sorry"

10. If you could compare your sex drive to an animal, what animal would that be?

Depends on where my head is at...somewhere between a sloth and a rabbit...:juggle:

Love these! Thanks Jo!

Giddy up!

Yes, but never fully "all they way." OMFG, I totally read that wrong. For some reason I thought it was same sex........:facepalm:

Hell yes I've had sexual experiences with the opposite sex.

I'm such an ass
:rowfull:

Hmmm, usually I get myself into shy dumbass mode! I never knew how to act in front of people I liked so instead of screwing it up, I get shy believe it or not. Yep me, shy. Told you I can do it!

dominated

Never have but I can't say that the thought hasn't crossed my mind a few times. I've fantasized about it, sure. Although I have heard what a mess it could turn out to be so perhaps it's not worth it? I'd definitely would prefer two girls and a guy to two guys and a girl though.

too long!!!!! :faint:

I've never done it but I wouldn't look down on someone that did. Perhaps the chemistry was just right......:shrug:

I LOVE a man in uniform! I love boobs! I love watching BDSM vids. I love receiving oral sex, one of my most favorite things in the world! I love to be paddled, flogged, spanked, etc. I love using my shower head for um, things that feel good. :shrug: I'm sure there are more but my brain isn't awake yet.

Sense of humor. You get me to laugh (without tickling me) and you're in! I love a guy that can appreciate my warped sense of humor! Honesty, loyalty and someone who is strong are good ones too. I like to feel like I'm safe and cared for when being held by a strong guy :bubbleheart:

By basically kissing my ass until I've decided that everything is ok lol. I'm very stubborn so that could take a while! Just until I feel that they're really sorry for what they've done :bounce:

Ha ha! Love bugs. I'm telling you........what they say about a woman's sex drive in their thirties is true! Too bad I'm lovin' myself these days......

Last edited:
Wowow... no hold barred, eh Jo? :jester: Cool! :cool:

Of course :p LOL

I smile... and act like a goof. Doesn't always work, but it usually grabs their attention :D

Like Ray, switch all the way... balance is everything :)

In a tickling scenario? Certainly. In a sexual scenario... absolutely not. I feel that is something special to be shared between two people and not another party. As much of a turn-on the scenario is for most guys anyway, I honestly don't know if I could take that kind of pressure, LOL! :bwahaha: But really no, I would never consider it if I was in a committed relationship.

Over a month ago :blush:

Bad. I like to get to know the person first and foremost... sexual activity to me can only come if we "click"

Aside from tickling and having an interest in pretty female feet? Not really. But if someone would do the "Leia Buns" thing for me sometime, that would be awesome :jester: Okay... in terms of the aforementioned fetishes, I like girls in cute sneakers and low-cut socks. I don't know why, but it is definitely a turn-on :)

Personality obvioiusly... which should include a good sense of humour, adventure and I like someone with a free spirit.

They have to make an honest effort... if trust has been broken, its probably off.

Would it be too corny to say a laughing hyena? :D :p

Yes.

I'm actually usually pretty shy around people I like.

Dominate, for the most part.

I haven't yet, but I totally would.

Almost a month ago.

I think it can be good if a strong connection is there.

Women with pretty feet, women with pretty feet wearing jeans, women with pretty feet wearing pajamas, blindfolds, cleave gags, tape gags, chair bondage, hogties....just a few examples. Oh, and tickling (DUHHHH).

Cute face with a nice smile, sense of humor, understanding, open-mindedness, caring, easygoing....pretty feet are always a plus as well. :D

Depends on exactly how they screwed up. If they cheated on me, I'd kick her ass to the curb.

I honestly have no idea.

Indeed so.

I joke a lot, tend to be sarcastic, flirt shamelessly with them...

Biscuit! No CAKE! No, Biscuit. No, CAKE! BISCUIT CAKE BISCUIT CAKE BISCUIT CAKE BISCUIT CAKE!

Yeah, I have that.

Too long ago...good few months at least.

I prefer to have a connection with the person I'm fucking...so I guess it depends on how well that first date goes.

Tickling, being dressed up like a woman, watching girls give that playful/seductive smile that they can do... *melts*

Playfulness, good banter, similar worldview to myself.

They do something for me that I know they really don't want to do. Couldn't specify what that is exactly, it'll change from person to person.

It's a typically Homo Sapiens Sapiens sex drive.

I fucked up the very first question. The first one!!!! :facepalm:

:rowfull:

Yes, probably more than I should have. lol

Talk to them.

Dominated, for sure.

I have, but I most likely won't ever do that again.

Uh, Wednesday, I believe.

Depends. I mean I've done it numerous times. LOL.

Thunderstorms. Yupp. I'd say that's out of the ordinary.

Personality, humor.

Typically, an apology is all I need. I mean unless it was something drastic then they can fuck off.

All depends, it varies day to day.

Oh gosh, these'll be hard to answer since I'm such a n00b. :D

1.Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex?

Nope. And the thought doesn't appeal to me, to be honest. =/ I mean, I've never fantasized about anything sexual with the opposite sex. o_O
Just how I was born. XD

2.When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention?

Smile and attempt to start up a conversation, making lots of eye-contact.

3.Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer?

Not into BDSM, so neither...I guess? :shrug:

4.Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome?

When hell freezes over, maybe I would. :p

5.When was the last time you had sex?

Like...never. :shock:

6.Sex on the first date...good or bad?

Um...doesn't sound like a good idea to me. It sounds quite rare, anyway.

7.Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons?

Well, I love tall women. Or...make that any woman who's taller than my 5 foot 3. lol XD I guess it's because I like a woman's legs and thighs or something. :shrug: Oh, and I love teh bewbiez, too! :woot2: Other than that, I'm pretty "normal". lol

8.What attributes attract you to a potential partner.

Humor, intelligence, playfulness, and spirituality. I also like a woman who's fun and outgoing, yet enjoys nice, quiet days indoors. :D

9.Your girlfriend/boyfriend/SO screwed up royally and you're pretty upset. How do they make it up to you? [[Doesn't have to be sexual!]]

Hmm...I'm not sure, really. Lots of hugs and sincere apologies would be nice. ^^

10.If you could compare your sex drive to an animal, what animal would that be?

Um...a rabbit? No, wait. :eek:
A lezbearosaurus? :veryhappy:

Yeah. :devilish:

I get nervous, butterflies. I talk to them.

Dominated, though not in the true sense of the word.

Nope, but I've thought about it. I've even told my boyfriend, which surprised him. I don't know if I'll have one so for now it's just a fantasy. :)

Sunday afternoon. :devilish:

Bad because I want to be sure that there's something there between us before we move to the next level. :)

I have turn ons but I don't consider them random or out of the ordinary. :shrug:

Sense of humor, intelligence, open-mindedness

Depends on how royally. With most anything a sincere apology will do. :)

I don't know. :shrug:

yupperz

just be my self

im a switch
no/no
months ago
depends on the situation
nopper
good sence of humor
talk about it
bigfoot

yes.

I just talk to them the natural way. then I blink more.

dominated

Almost

yesterday

If I am dating a long time friend, it wo't be bad

if he pushes me to the wall like he will kill me but only to kiss me

if he is simply smooth and dark like he ascend from hell

by simply admitting his or her fault honestly

10. If you could compare your sex drive to an animal, what animal would that be?[/QUOTE]

preying mantis lol

I have fumbled with a few dodgy undergarments in my time, yes.

Generally try to find something to start a conversation about; f'rinstance, if she has a university logo on her coat or a cartoon character on her t-shirt. Works better if I know something about the thing in question. If nothing's immediately obvious I'll ask her for the time and see if she has an accent I can pick up on. Otherwise, it's a case of "Excuse me; do you have a brother called John by any chance?"

Depends on the situation; both can be fun :D

Not the cool kind, but... yes.

Last Friday. So, like... three days or something.

I wouldn't generally think any less of a woman for giving it out easy, unless she was all desperate and needy and stuff.

Red hair, blue eyes, long legs, strappy heels. Pretty ordinary I'd say, although I do have a "thing" for gothy, university types with piercings, tattoos, and outlandish hair colours.

Physical ones, although if she can't hold a conversation, is a bit of a goon, or seems to take herself a bit too seriously then that's a deal-breaker. Don't really know how to be around like that.

If it's not cheating, apologise and be contrite. If it's cheating, fuck off and don't come back.

Any animal that hibernates for three out of every four months, then wakes up and is suddenly randy as all hell.

I think I have :D

I'm pretty counter productive when it comes to this. Usually I avoid people I am attracted to unless I somehow grow a temporary spine. Then I usually wind up acting like a retard.

Dominated, please

I have, it was lots of fun, yeah I'd do it again maybe once or twice. Just no water beds this time. Getting flipped out of one while naked as a jaybird isn't fun.

5. When was the last time you had sex? This evening... I know I'm getting old when I start setting "sex appointments".

Not necessarily my bag, but I imagine anything could happen

More than I can count or own up to.

Their brains... mmm brains...

by leaving me the hell alone for about an hour until I get over it. I'm fickle like a kid so I don't stay mad as long as I'm left to my own devices.

A turtle... I'm slow and clumsy, but damn I'm determined

on a side note, did you know a female hyena gives birth through a phallus?

Yeah, I've had a few. The physical evidence is currently watching Sesame Street! :p

I don't. I've never mastered this. It's probably why I've always been with bold women. I go with blatantly obvious. :D

I'm a switch, but for the context of the question, I'll say dominated.

No, I would TOTALLY ruin this! If it was me and two women, I'm a horrible multi-tasker, and I need to completely focus my attention on one woman. If it was one woman and another guy, and I could get over the awkwardness of being in close proximity to another dude with a boner, I would be over-analytical about the situation, wondering who the woman was more interested in, thinking the other dude's a tool (while comparing myself TO him!), and/or thinking negatively, "Oh my God, she's using the both of us!"

About a week ago.

Depends, I guess. As moody and changeable as my mind is, it could be either.

Out of the ordinary for us? Besides the fetishes, I'm gonna say a woman's unique smell. I'm not talking about perfumes and body sprays. I've learned that if I'm attracted to a particular scent, I can know a particular woman's presence upon entering a room.

Off the top of my head, geekiness, a nurturing attitude, a propensity to touch in social interaction (though this can lead to jealousy.), someone who's brain is as active as mine (not necessarily referring to intelligence, but her mind's... I dunno, the gears are turning fast.), and I'm comfortable enough to talk to her about stuff, without the insecurity of wondering if I'm just rambling about shit she doesn't want to hear about. Oh! An important one: I'm a moody person, and a woman who can adapt to those changes and understand that is AWESOME! :manicd:

Ugh... If it's something that can be fixed, just take an active attempt to fix it, and before I get annoyed and fix it myself. If it's something that CAN'T be fixed, I'm gonna say that usually an apology and an ACTUAL display of remorse--a sincere apology will do the trick. Realistically? Just turn it around on me and convince me it was somehow my fault, and I'll usually feel guilty and believe you! ;)

A LOBSTER:

"After studying them, what I realized is that they're really primitive and their reactions are automated responses to chemical stimuli to achieve certain outcomes. It's not as though lobsters are doing a lot of thinking down there."

Dominated, please

Marry plz.

on a side note, did you know a female hyena gives birth through a phallus?

No (and also euuuuw), although I do know that hyenas are bigger than lions. Which is weird.

Yeppers

Usually nothing. I try to be myself and hope they go after me. It's worked twice. I should try something different.

No preference.

Never have, and probably wouldn't, but if there were two attractive women pressuring me to do it, I'm sure I'd cave. I'm weak like that.

Is it pathetic that I remember the exact date? It's only because it was a holiday. 4th of July.

Generally bad. I'd prefer not to, but if the girl was pushing for it... like I said... I'm weak. :D

7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn-ons?

Bangs and bed head...

Intelligence, sense of humor, independence, quirkiness... similar hobbies.

If it's not cheating, apologize and be contrite. If it's cheating, fuck off and don't come back.
This.

Argentine Lake Duck

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OYjOmMc008&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8OYjOmMc008&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:D

Argentine Lake Duck

"The Argentine lake duck may be small, but don’t take pity on it. See, the drake (male duck) of the lowly fowl has the longest penis of any bird species in the world.

From head to tail, the Argentine lake duck measures about 17 inches. That also happens to be the length of its corkscrew-shaped penis when stretched out. The tip of the penis is soft and brush-like, which the drake uses to brush away sperms deposited by a previous suitor.

University of Alaska Kevin McCracken explains that the ducks are promiscuous, and the long penis may be an evolutionary adaptation for the males to become more attractive to the females. That, and the drake also uses his penis to "lasso" a female who tries to escape from it."

"A virgin queen that survives to adulthood without being killed by her rivals will take a mating flight with a dozen or so male drones (out of tens of thousands eligible bachelors in the colony). But don’t call these drones lucky because during mating, their genitals explode and snap off inside the queen!

Strange as it is, this actually makes evolutionary sense: the snapped-off penis acts as a genital plug to prevent other drones from fertilizing the queen. But tell that to the dead drone whose penis just exploded."

Okay, I'm done! I promise!

Yesh

I'm a terrible attention-getter. I tend to be quiet, shy when I first meet them - after that I'm mostly just silly with them.

Dominated

I have not, but I can't say I wouldn't. Never say never.

Psh.

I guess it depends on the circumstances. If you've known someone for a long time and are just now dating, it might be more likely than if the first date is in the very beginning of knowing the person.

Aside from TMF-related stuff -- smelling good, musicians

Someone whose sense of humor matches mine is SO important. I can't stand somebody who takes me or himself too seriously.

A sincere apology is really all that I need, and an effort to improve upon that particular behavior in the future.

While looking for a witty way to make this answer "a monkey" because I love monkeys, I found this. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-wtO7pjJKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-wtO7pjJKk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back