• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 11/8/11 -- Be not afraid of going slowly, but only of standing still.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Thank you, SnailShell for the constant reminders.. & Kraziedog for the Inspiration.

CandyMountainCharlieeeeee.jpg

1.) Pool or Darts?
2.) Air Hockey or Fooseball?
3.) Jukebox or DJ?
4.) Do you have any memorable drinking stories? -- If you don't drink : Share a night out that you deemed as extremely memorable.
5.) If you were going to take on a really expensive hobby, which of these would it be?
6.) How do you differentiate between love and lust?
7.) Have you ever told someone they were good in bed when they weren’t?
8.) What food brings out your inner glutton?
9.) Who has done something within the last 24 hours to show they care for you? What did they do?
10.) What Past Historic Event fascinates you the most?

Bonus: What sin do you think is your greatest virtue? For example, what bad thing makes you more appealing?

1.) Pool or Darts?

Darts.

FUCKING AIRHOCKEY.

3.) Jukebox or DJ?

Jukebox.

4.) Do you have any memorable drinking stories? -- If you don't drink : Share a night out that you deemed as extremely memorable.

I went out to a friend's house with his girlfriend, and my ex tagged along. Out of the four of us, I was the only one who hadn't drank alcohol before, and also the only person who didn't throw up or have a hangover the next morning. Yes, I DID drink, thank you very much.

5.) If you were going to take on a really expensive hobby, which of these would it be?

I'm not good at doing expensive thing.

Still figuring that out.

Nope.

None.

9.) Who has done something within the last 24 hours to show they care for you? What did they do?

Friend of mine. They played therapist for me.

People are boring.

Bonus: What sin do you think is your greatest virtue? For example, what bad thing makes you more appealing?
I'm a good-natured hooligan? I really don't know if I have any appealing sins. xP

1.) Pool or Darts? pool
2.) Air Hockey or Fooseball?hockey
3.) Jukebox or DJ?jukebox
4.) Do you have any memorable drinking stories? -- If you don't drink : Share a night out that you deemed as extremely memorable.well i have many but the one i love the most is drinking and shooting fireworks with my love
5.) If you were going to take on a really expensive hobby, which of these would it be? collect bmx bikes
6.) How do you differentiate between love and lust?i dont know how to answear this one lol
7.) Have you ever told someone they were good in bed when they weren’t?no
8.) What food brings out your inner glutton? chocolate
9.) Who has done something within the last 24 hours to show they care for you? What did they do?no one :(
10.) What Past Historic Event fascinates you the most? when venray was born lol :p

Bonus: What sin do you think is your greatest virtue? For example, what bad thing makes you more appealing?none of my sins make me more appealing

1.) Pool or Darts?

Darts!

Air hockey! I LOVE air hockey :D

3.) Jukebox or DJ?

Jukebox HERO, bitches :D!

I don't really have any memorable drinking stories. I rarely drink...but one time my neighbors invited me over to hang out. They had three boxes of red wine ;) and suffice to say that is the closest I've ever been to drunk. We ended up playing Apples to Apples...and when you've had a few glasses of cheap wine...it makes it ALL the more amusing :D

I've always wanted to own my own cello and learn how to play it. I think it is absolutely beautiful and has an enchanting sound. But I have no $ for music lessons or an instrument like that.

Love is a warm tingly feeling in your heart. Lust is a warm tingly feeling in your crotch X)

Nope.

Nachos, popcorn, or cheese fries ;)

My sister agreed to take me to the airport on Thursday morning even though she HATES driving into D.C. It takes a lot to convince her to do that...to drive into the city. However she told me to not stress about a taxi, because I am nervous enough about my flight. :bubbleheart:

The painting of the Sistine Chapel. He sketched and fully painted the figure of Adam in two days....TWO DAYS! That boggles my mind @.@

I don't sin. I am an angel ;)

1.) Pool or Darts?
Pool

Air Hockey

3.) Jukebox or DJ?
Jukebox

My favorite one was when I was in college and had a project due that I got an A on. I waited till the last minute to do it and decided to go to the opera party. My roommate had been nagging me to finish the project the whole week. I came back from the party drunk and went to sleep. It was due the next day and I finished it early that morning. I got an A on it and my roommate who had been working on it a week early got a C!

Traveling

Love is when I enjoy be around someone. Lust is when I want to get into their pants.

Hasn't happened yet.

Dessert.

A friend texted me asking how I was doing.

The Spanish Inquisition

Bonus: What sin do you think is your greatest virtue? For example, what bad thing makes you more appealing?[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Lust ;)

1.) Pool or Darts?

I'm better at darts, but I prefer pool

Air hockey.

3.) Jukebox or DJ?

YouTube.

Not really.

Get back into martial arts.

Whether or not I'm still interested in the person outside of the bedroom.

No.

Whatever strikes me at the moment.

My gf. She texted me.

The War of 1812.

Nothing right now really. Ten years ago, I did a lot of things out of being angry at the world.

SS

1.) Pool or Darts? Pool.
2.) Air Hockey or Fooseball? Air Hockey
3.) Jukebox or DJ?Jukebox so I can play what I want to hear.
4.) Do you have any memorable drinking stories? -- If you don't drink : Share a night out that you deemed as extremely memorable. My most memorable drinking experience was also my worst date ever. It was a new year's eve when I was in my 20's. I drank moderately but my date drank heavily. She wound up throwing up on me and all over the inside of my car. :pukefight: :xlime:
5.) If you were going to take on a really expensive hobby, which of these would it be?These? You gave no choices. It would likely be collecting old baseball cards.
6.) How do you differentiate between love and lust? Lust is when I want to have a fabulous orgasm with somebody. Love is when I want them to have the fabulous orgasm. :p
7.) Have you ever told someone they were good in bed when they weren’t? Yes, to make her feel better.
8.) What food brings out your inner glutton? Any kind of pasta.
9.) Who has done something within the last 24 hours to show they care for you? What did they do? Goddess Shelly. After tying me down to the bed (see below), she tickled me for a really long time on the ribs and armpits, and a little on my feet.
10.) What Past Historic Event fascinates you the most? July 2, 1776, when independence was voted upon and approved by the Second Continental Congress. (And two days later after debate and revision they adopted the Declaration of Independence as a document to be put forth.)

Bonus:What sin do you think is your greatest virtue? For example, what bad thing makes you more appealing? Not sure. Covetousness motivates me and sometimes makes me work hard.

Attachments

• nov11gs2.jpg
    nov11gs2.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 2
  • nov11gs3.jpg
    nov11gs3.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 2
1.) Pool or Darts?
Pool. Women don't lean way over, hike their low-rise denim clad thigh over a table railing, and s-t-r-e-t-c-h to make a darts shot. Also, there's more opportunities for "nice stick/balls/rack" banter.

Air Hockey. Those little amputees creep me out.

3.) Jukebox or DJ?
Jukebox, preferably a Wurlitzer, filled with 60's-70's R&B

Two Words : Soju Experience. I might have gotten into a fight in Seoul with a visiting member of a Brazilian soccer team. Details are hazy.

Restoring classic cars.

Love = You have so many amazing qualities, and I want to sleep with you. Lust = I could give a shit about your personality. I don't think I even like you. Take your clothes off.

Nope. People who are bad in bed aren't usually concerned with their performance, so they don't ask.

Porterhouse. Rare.

My teenage son told me about his new girlfriend. Without being asked.

The real story of the American Revolution is far more dramatic, heroic, and inspiring than anything Hollywood has ever put out.

Lust. Desire to get what I want has prompted me to cultivate a lot of other qualities to make up for a lack of physical attractiveness.

CandyMountainCharlieeeeee.jpg

1.) Pool or Darts?

-- Pool. I'm not the greatest at it, but I love playing it. -- I can get into playing Darts from time to time, but I am REALLY horrible at it.

-- Air Hockey. I'm kind of amazing at it. ^^

3.) Jukebox or DJ?

-- I like some club music and techno, but I'm really finicky about the DJ's I like. -- So I'll stick w/Jukebox.

-- Honestly : The most enjoyable time out I had was when a friend & I went out to see the PA TMF crew. -- Just sitting around & shooting the shit & having a great time. .. Oh.. & scream-singing Hanson was pretty much epic. lol

-- I'd dive head first into Scrapbooking, I think. -- I love taking/collecting pictures .. & to be able to have some really dope materials to deck 'em out with? That'd just be great. -- I don't know if it's a financially expensive hobby. But it's a time expensive hobby.

-- It's love when I'm thinking about more than just wanting to fuck them. -- It's when I'm concerned for their happiness as well as their health. -- It's when I want to do everything I can to even make them the smallest scrap of happy. -- It's when they are worth the energy.

-- Yes.

-- Cereal, Pasta, Snickers bars & Hard boiled eggs.

-- My kid. -- He reassured me time after time after time when I asked him more times than probably necessary if I looked ' fat ' in my costume.

-- WWII.

-- The generically sin named " Wrath " .. in other words : My anger. -- In proper applications, I feel it's an expression of passion.

1.) Pool or Darts?
Pool, of course. Unless we're throwing darts at people we don't like.

Air Hockey. :)

3.) Jukebox or DJ?
Depends on the DJ ;)

Well I don't drink anymore. So a story in recent memory involved Vancouver, a boat full of girls, new friends, a cute and awesome DJ, fireworks, rain and people taking clothes off.

Globe-trotting IS an expensive hobby. Hence why to travel Canada I picked up a work visa so I can earn along the way.

Whether the girl brings a U-Haul on our second date.

No. :Kiss1:

The kind you eat.

Vanessa sent me a nice message welcoming me back to Toronto.

Right now it's the Halifax Explosion. Probably because I was just in Halifax for a while.

Greed - because I have it and you don't and that drives you CRAZY! :pounce:

1.) Pool or Darts?
-pool

Definitely air hockey

3.) Jukebox or DJ?
I'm always the DJ

I'm sure I do.

Travelling

It's pretty easy. The key is finding someone that evokes both.

No.

More like what herb brings it out...

Meemo is making me breakfast in bed :)

WWII

Wrath or lust

1.) Pool or Darts?
Darts. I love shurikenjutsu.
No one else picked fooseball because I'm the undisputed king. I score with the goalie.
3.) Jukebox or DJ?
Karaoke DJ, if that's on the table.
When I was 20, I got really drunk outside of Denver and my friends convinced me to then go snow boarding. I was wearing a wind breaker and slacks, tumbled down the mountain, then spent a lot of time shivering "on the verge of death" they put it.
Space engineering.
I flip a coin.
No, haven't had to. Probably would though.
Raspberries.
A friend called me up to tell me turn on the radio because he thought I'd find the discussion interesting.
The Declaration of Independence

WRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAATTHHHH!!!!

1.) Pool or Darts?
Pool. I suck at it, but it rules nonetheless.

Air hockey. I don't know the rules, but you get to hit things REAL hard.

3.) Jukebox or DJ?
Jukebox. I couldn't spin if the Chemical Brothers conditioned me.

Two months ago, a fetish party with loads of sexies and most of them for me!

Antique book collecting. Hands fucking down.

Lust makes me want to socialize. Love makes me want to escape to Alaska.

Unfortunately yes. But then again, who am i to pass judgment in that department?

Pizza Hut.

hasn't happened in the last 24 hours.

I can't pick, there's too many.

Lust. For reasons involving making women happy many times over.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back