• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 12/15/09 -- Sharing is caring!

7. What is one goal you have set for yourself?
To have the funds and the sizable estate to host my own gathering and private get togethers in the summer. I can call the gathering Kered's Weekend Tan-A-Thon.

Tan-A-thon!?! COUNT ME IN! :D

1. You have a free week-long trip to anywhere. Where are you going and why?

The UK because it'd be too cost-prohibitive otherwise.

2. What one movie always chokes you up?

Mr. Holland's Opus. I know. Blech.

3. What is your favorite Italian dish?

Spaghetti and meatballs

4. What do you do to keep yourself busy while flying?

Sleep. Otherwise I go crazy. Or ... try to casually ler Dave. :p

5. If there is one item in the world that you'd want everyone to think of you when they saw it, what item would that be?

I have no idea how to answer this.

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect? [[and I mean items. Not a paycheck. =P]]

Books.

To build up the high school music program at my school.

8. What is your favorite fast-food?

Wendy's, hands down.

9. If you could give a piece of advice to your younger generation, what would it be?

Drink less, smoke pot more. Better for your liver.

10. If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Do my dishes.

Tie between Australia and the Serengeti. I'd like to the wilder side of nature up close.

Since it's that time of year, It's a Wonderful Life

Manicotti or Chicken Marsala

Read until I fall asleep...which is hard usually, especially for short flights. I like puzzles/sudoku also.

5. If there is one item in the world that you'd want everyone to think of you when they saw it, what item would that be?

Elephants. Or Siamese cats.

6. What did/do you collect or like to collect? [[and I mean items. Not a paycheck. =P]]

Elephants. Siamese cats...lol. Books (old paperback mysteries).

To be a practice owner - which I'm currently doing as a partner anyway. Ultimately, to build a new clinic twice as large. And to do transcervical inseminations (yeah, ok, go look it up).

Wendy's Monterey Chicken Ranch - which they do not make anymore, sadly :(

9. If you could give a piece of advice to your younger generation, what would it be?

Slow down. Life is short and if you don't stop to smell the roses, you might just find you've missed out on some great living.

10. If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

For me personally...a foot rub. I stand on my feet all day and it can be killer. On the mundane chore side, I'll go with laundry. It's never ending and a huge time waster.

las vegas i have always wanted to go there
dont have one
lazana
have never flown before
garlic cheese curds
swords,knives,beer glasses,stiens,coins
try to loose my stomic
dont go out enough to realy have one
stay out of trouble it aint worth it
nothing i realy would not like some else doing for me

It depends if I'm feeling particularly sinful or not. If so, definitely either Las Vegas or Hollywood where shenanigans and tomfoolery with friends are much more enjoyable than anywhere else.

Otherwise, Colorado - something for everybody, including all four seasons, which I can't live without.

Forrest Gump.

I'm pretty boring when it comes to food, so spaghetti is my boring answer.

Either listening to music, watching music videos, or random clips I download from YouTube on my iPod.

Full Throttle Fury Energy Drinks (the orange ones). That's already the case with my friends, but they're slowly being phased out and replaced by this new red/berry flavored one, so I guess I'm destined to be forgotten!

OK Soda memorabilia and merchandise. And tattoos as well, but I don't think that counts.

Never worrying about money, ever again. For myself, my closest loved ones, and any causes or charities I happen to support.

McDonald's french fries.

Find that place where you're completely happy with who you are, the music you like, the clothes you wear, and what you want to be in life, regardless of what anybody else thinks of you.

I'd love having a personal trainer just kick my ass from time to time, not just to get into shape, but to stop me from feeling bad about things sometimes or when I'm feeling pessimistic.

Hawaii, because I've never been, and have always wanted to go.

There are only a couple, and since the others are already
taken, I'll go with Where the Red Fern Grows. Even though
I haven't seen it in years.

Gnocci with red sauce.

Nintendo DS. :D

Hello Kitty!

Hello Kitty, bondage and rope, cute socks, panties, and woot shirts.

NEW JOB ASAP.

Subway.

Stay away from credit cards. Owe nothing to anyone, except love. (Dave Ramsey)

Pick up my dogs' shit.

1 You have a free week-long trip to anywhere. Where are you going and why?. I'd probably just go back up to Maine. There are plenty of places I'd like to go. But, as long as I'm with Drew, I don't really care where. If it had to be someplace new, it'd probably be the Hawaiian Islands because they're so beautiful.

2 What one movie always chokes you up?. Philadelphia. I've lost a couple of friends to AIDS. So, it gets me every time.

3 What is your favorite Italian dish?. lasagna...if it's good

4 What do you do to keep yourself busy while flying?. usually reading or meditating

5 If there is one item in the world that you'd want everyone to think of you when they saw it, what item would that be?. Probably one of the things I've made, but nothing in particular comes to mind.

6 What did/do you collect or like to collect? [[and I mean items. Not a paycheck. =P]]. I used to have a great rock & mineral collection. But, I passed that on and don't really "collect" things any more.

7 What is one goal you have set for yourself?. I'd love to finish creating and updating all of the directories on TK-411 by the end of 2010 so all I need to do is watch for new stuff to add.

8 What is your favorite fast-food?. I don't really have a fav since it depends on my mood. If I had to choose...probably tacos.

9 If you could give a piece of advice to your younger generation, what would it be?. Life is the best teacher we have. Listen to the lessons it teaches and you'll be a much happier person. It's the fighting of it that makes people miserable.

10 If you could have someone do something for you for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Pay our bills? Nah! That'd be cheating. Hmmmm....I honestly don't think there's anything I'd want to never do again...even stuff I don't particularly like.

- New Zealand! (long-time dream)

- Steel Magnolias

-Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.

- Read or listen to music. do a cross word puzzle if I have one.

- um... I have no idea.

- Snowglobes, Starfish, Doves, Frogs, Dory stuff, candles, dragonflies and much more.

- To be happy.

- Charley's

- Don't be so quick to grow up! Its not all its cracked up to be.

- Hmm probably clean my cat's litter box.

Iraq . . I's got some business to take care of

Old Yeller

All?

Gameboy :)

A guitar

Firearms, GI Joes

To figure out what I want to do with my life

Mickey D's

Grow a pair

Play a game of catch :) I miss it

Right now... anywhere that's hot and sunny. Preferably by the ocean with a nice beach and all inclusive drinks :woot:

I'm gonna go with the Six Feet Under finale, lol... I know its not a movie, but that show seriously choked me up :sadcry:

Fettucine Alfredo :drool:

Read magazines... which is funny, because I don't normally read magazines, lol. But I'm a bit of a nervous flyer... so distraction is definitely necessary. And the odd one of these too :beer:

A Maple Leaf? :cheesy:

I'm not a collector now really... but I was growing up. Comic books, hockey cards, baseball cards... yup! I still have 'em all too :D

Just to be myself and be happy doing it :) I'd still like to have a family one day, but who knows... what will be will be right?

Subway/Mr. Sub for on the go... Chinese for ordering in :hungry:

Take nothing for granted... enjoy your youth. It goes faster than any of us would like to think it does :wow: I'll always be a big kid at heart anyways though :D

Give me a back rub when I need it :happyfloa:

Philly to see my friends... Erm.. in May

Field of Dreams

Lasagna - is that Italian?

Sleep or Drink.. I don't like to fly

no clue

Masks (Think Venetian).. Dragon Sculptures..

I will finally finish college.. some day.. after I start it again..

BK Chicken Sandwich

Yes.. you will use it someday later in life.. *grin*

Laundry.. I friggin hate doing laundry

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back