• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 5/24/11 -- Back in the Saddle again!

1.] Was there any time even for a brief moment that you actually thought The Rapture was really going to happen?

No.

2.] What do you feel has changed most about yourself within your fetish based off using the forum/meeting folks/chatting/ect ?

I have a much clearer understanding of myself and what need and want out of relationships. It's hardly been a direct line, but going to Los Angeles gatherings really set me on the path to a lot of those realizations.

3.] Is there a place you want to play/have a session where you have not yet had the chance?

Not that I can think of, particularly.

4.] What is the purpose of play/scene for you? What do you hope to get out to of the experience?

It's situational. If I'm playing with my girlfriend it's just as much of an expression of our commitment to each other as sex or the various acts of domestic service she performs. If it's with a play partner it can run the gamut from just joking around and having fun to the scene basically serving as a cleansing ritual. If I'm playing publicly at a club, it's typically with my girlfriend or somebody I'm already close with, and while the personal connection there is important, it's more about showcasing something both parties are passionate about (and I'll cop to the fact that it feeds my ego).

5.] If you were asked to do a workshop at a kink conference, what topic would you chose to do? Why?

Something on the psychology and working of 24/7 relationships, specifically focused on those in which you're in a D/s or M/s relationship with someone who is simultaneously you're primary (or only) romantic partner.

Or, to be a bit more glib about the title: '24/7 relationships. Hey, this isn't how the described them in those erotic novels.'

6.] Do you enjoy rituals in your relationships? What is your favorite?

Yeah. We leave each other love notes around the house; it's nauseatingly cute.

7.] Do you switch? Have you been asked to switch? What was it like? Did you like parts of it?

I have. When I was being trained a bottomed quite a bit. It helped me understand my limits, relate more to the experience of the person on the other end, and was generally just a lot of fun. I still try and follow the 'Me first' rule when playing with something new. When I was learning how to pierce, I worked on myself for weeks before deciding I was ready to put one in my girlfriend. If it's legitimately something I couldn't practice on myself, there's one or two Doms I would be comfortable asking if they could use it on me. I certainly have masochistic tendencies, but they're all related to piercing in some form or another.

8.] What was that trigger moment when you began to wonder about your place in life?

After I graduated high school, I fell into the worst depression I've ever been in. Largely due to total uncertainty about what I was going to do with my life at that point.

9.] How do you recover from the ending of a relationship?

At the end of my previous one (which went 6 years), I was initially going back and forth between relief that the entire drama had finally ended (the last few months were positively brutal on both of us) and pretty intense anger at all sorts of random incidents from the relationship that I remembered for no logical reason other than it was the emotional equivalent of a divorce and such an event can cause your mind to start boiling and throw up all sorts of random things. A few months went by and it was now the summer before my senior year of college, it was the first time in like three years I hadn't taken coursework during the summer semester, and for the first time I had no real responsibilities as well as not having an increasingly toxic relationship which was gradually erasing me. So I got to do whatever the hell I wanted, managed to get into the best physical shape I've ever been in, and just had fun going out to clubs most weekends and drinking with friends several nights a week. Through people I met during this time, I found the group of people I think of as being my tribe, and in October of that year, I suspended for the first time.

Later on, I realized the entire process had been a cleansing ritual that lasted several months.

10.] What are some things people not know or guess about you?

In spite of how I live my personal life, I actually work a pretty buttoned down office job.

1.] Was there any time even for a brief moment that you actually thought
The Rapture was really going to happen?

Nope. Jews don't buy that shit.

2.] What do you feel has changed most about yourself within your fetish based off using the forum/meeting folks/chatting/ect ?

Willingness to try new stuff.

3.] Is there a place you want to play/have a session where you have not yet had the chance?

Can't think of anywhere.

4.] What is the purpose of play/scene for you? What do you hope to get out to of the experience?

It's a good release and a good bonding experience.

5.] If you were asked to do a workshop at a kink conference, what topic would you chose to do? Why?

Hmmm... how to keep your kink and public lives separate?

I spend the end of every night cuddling with my fiancee. No matter how busy we are, we always find time to say "I love you" and have a special moment together.

7.] Do you switch? Have you been asked to switch? What was it like? Did you like parts of it?

Yes. I do both, with a slight preference for lee'ing. I'd say lee'ing gets me more, erm, excited in the right context, and ler'ing feels more like a sport for me.

8.] What was that trigger moment when you began to wonder about your place in life?

I got laid off in the spring of 2007. I didn't know if I'd ever find another job in my field again.

In some healthy and unhealthy ways. Going back to dating is good. Stress eating isn't but I did it anyway.

10.] What are somethings people not know or guess about you?

I think people would aren't in the kink world would be surprised about all of this.

Was there any time even for a brief moment that you actually thought The Rapture was really going to happen?

-Nah. I fell for that shit when Y2K was going on. Scared the shit out of me. I figured if it's going to happen, no amount of batteries or gallons of water or panicking is going to save me.

What do you feel has changed most about yourself within your fetish based off using the forum/meeting folks/chatting/ect ?

No idea. I've been coming here so long, I'm not sure what it'd be like if I hadn't. Except that I wouldn't have met the bambino and that would be sad.

Is there a place you want to play/have a session where you have not yet had the chance?

-I've never really thought about it.

What is the purpose of play/scene for you? What do you hope to get out to of the experience?

-I don't really take it that seriously to call it a scene and what I hope to get out of it is pretty obvious.

If you were asked to do a workshop at a kink conference, what topic would you chose to do? Why?

-I would say no.

Do you enjoy rituals in your relationships? What is your favorite?

-Rituals? That makes me think of people with OCD counting how many times they touch a doorknob or something.

What was that trigger moment when you began to wonder about your place in life?

-I have been wondering since birth.

How do you recover from the ending of a relationship?

-It happens naturally, when you realize you can either be happy or stay sad.

What are somethings people not know or guess about you?

-I have no idea.

Let's see that picture/image/icon that sums up your mood at this moment!

snoop-dogg-smoking.jpg

1.] Was there any time even for a brief moment that you actually thought The Rapture was really going to happen?
-Most of my life I've been worrying and waiting...still am, but it's gotten to the point where IDGAF.
-I'm more into tickling, and much much more relaxed about expressing myself, much less afraid of being judged.
-Outside rape seen. Or the fan fav 'through the Vatican' ...'kinky'
-A cozy euphoric state of mind.
-mind fuck, predicaments. A rock and a hard place is always fun
-If I had a 24/7 the morning "Make my coffee bitch" and blow job would be fun
Yes, switching is quite fun
Waking up everyday and not knowing what to do with my time within the day.
Have not had much experience in this realm, so I really can't say
...but if I told you then you'd know

Nope. I think that when the end of the world happens, we'll get maybe a 2-3 minute warning, but that's about it.

I've come to accept that this is an *ahem* "normal" fetish some people have. That was the big thing.

Some sort of professional playroom would be fun.

Sexual gratification, be it mental or physical. Haven't had the opportunity to "play" with someone into the fetish that wasn't a partner.

If someone is asking ME to do a workshop at a kink conference, then something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.

Physical Restraint might be an area I'd be good at, though.

I enjoy routine and rituals. My favorites are the ones where both parties are completely, blissfully content doing something. Doesn't matter what it is, just that it makes you happy.

Yes. Switching came out of necessity (non-ticklish partner). It was fun, and I enjoy it.

For some reason, I distinctly remember having a self-awareness moment when I was 8-10 years old, when I realized I was alive on this Earth, and this wasn't just a TV show or some such. Since then, I've felt rather comfortable in my place.

Used to be emo away messages and drinking. Now, I'd like to think I'd be a little better about it. Hopefully, I'll never know.

A lot of people don't know about some of my childhood struggles. They also don't know that I'm not nearly as confident as I appear.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back