• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 8/16/11 -- I used to roll these streets too, man.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
angelus.jpg

1.) What are 4 goals (long or short term) that you have set for yourself?

2.) How do you best deal with un-desired attention?

3.) What is something directly correlated to your fetish(es) that you have yet to experience, but really want to?

4.) Someone is writing a story on the past year of your life. What would you tell them to title it?

5.) Fill in the blank: When ____ comes on the radio, I HAVE to turn the volume UP.

6.) What personality trait(s) do you have that you feel make it hard for you to easily make friends?

7.) Favorite internet meme?

8.) How have you ended a relationship that was clearly un-healthy for you? (If you haven't experienced this: How would you end one?)

9.) Do you feel you're more of a natural provider in your friendships or do you feel you take more than anything?

10.) Current song you can't stop playing over & over?

1.) What are 4 goals (long or short term) that you have set for yourself?travle more,talk more,smoke crack :p,move into my own place
2.) How do you best deal with un-desired attention?leave the situation

3.) What is something directly correlated to your fetish(es) that you have yet to experience, but really want to?aint got nothing since i have experienced a lot
4.) Someone is writing a story on the past year of your life. What would you tell them to title it?derp :p

5.) Fill in the blank: When ____ comes on the radio, I HAVE to turn the volume UP.anything dio

6.) What personality trait(s) do you have that you feel make it hard for you to easily make friends?i to shy

7.) Favorite internet meme? huuu?

8.) How have you ended a relationship that was clearly un-healthy for you? (If you haven't experienced this: How would you end one?)eat there brains lol

9.) Do you feel you're more of a natural provider in your friendships or do you feel you take more than anything?i iz the provider i always there for friends
10.) Current song you can't stop playing over & over? aint got one realy

Pay off debt.

Overcome some personal issues.

Become a healthier person.

Own a large screen television.

It's rare that I un-desire attention; I've been told that in fact, the opposite is quite true. However, when I'm not feeling like being particularly focused on, I am quiet, and tend to stay on the outskirts of a group / conversation.

3.) What is something directly correlated to your fetish(es) that you have yet to experience, but really want to?

Sharing them with someone who is also interested.

4.) Someone is writing a story on the past year of your life. What would you tell them to title it?

Stagger onward, rejoicing.

5.) Fill in the blank: When ____ comes on the radio, I HAVE to turn the volume UP.

Red Sox talk.

6.) What personality trait(s) do you have that you feel make it hard for you to easily make friends?

I tend to make everything a joke.

What the hell is a meme?

OK, I just looked it up, and I still don't know what it is.

Goth didn't know either, so that's good.

8.) How have you ended a relationship that was clearly un-healthy for you? (If you haven't experienced this: How would you end one?)

I have ended it by wishy-washing my way through a break-up, and then trying my best to disappear.

9.) Do you feel you're more of a natural provider in your friendships or do you feel you take more than anything?

I like to think I am a provider. I try not to take, even if it is to my own detriment.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrFfSLtRCig?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qrFfSLtRCig?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Get off the internet for a while. Finish that screenplay. Mow the damn lawn. Get my son ready to go on tour.

Hey, look over there! It's someone much more interesting who wants to answer that question!

3.) What is something directly correlated to your fetish(es) that you have yet to experience, but really want to? That's almost n/a ; I've pretty much experienced everything I want to, but not all of them with my spouse (yet). But that's something we're working on...

Best Intentions.

Any 1970's one-hit wonder.

6.) What personality trait(s) do you have that you feel make it hard for you to easily make friends? Sometimes I don't beat around the bush nearly as much as I ought to.

7.) Favorite internet meme? The Numa-numa guy still cracks me up. And God help me, I will never not laugh at a RickRoll.

8.) How have you ended a relationship that was clearly un-healthy for you? (If you haven't experienced this: How would you end one?) Moved away, didn't write, didn't call, didn't answer her. Ever.

9.) Do you feel you're more of a natural provider in your friendships or do you feel you take more than anything? I take care of people. My friends have a phrase for what I do, taken from when my kids were much younger. "Daddy fix it."

Jimmy Webb, "The Worst That Could Happen"

1: College, 2: Weight-loss 3:Kick the coffee addiction 4: Become someone that people can look up to.

I rarely have attention to begin with, but I generally just act boring and unimportant until the attention drifts elsewhere.

... pretty much any part of it.

How to scrape rock-bottom with a smile on your face.

Radio? But seriously, I listen to internet radio, and Bo Burnham ALWAYS demands my complete attention.

I'm shy, and generally not very outgoing.

Oh. This is a tough one. I'd say it's a close tie between Foul Bachelor Frog, and Courage Wolf.

No. I wouldn't. More likely than not I'd just ignore it.

I'd like to think that I give and take in equal proportions.

Rant by Bo Burnham.

Move. Continue working on FROST. Get back to martial arts training. Save the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.

Tolerate.

I think of something I wanna do, I learn how to do it, then do it. Nothing I've *yet* to do comes to mind.

"Maggie and the Ferocious Beast"

Lately, SOAD

All of them.

pictureisunrelated.com never fails to make me smile.

N/A. Either I get cheated on, or I end it because the relationship can't evolve to any higher level.

Provider.

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CE0JZO9l59k?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CE0JZO9l59k?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

SS

1. move to ms... 2. find a flippin job already 3... follow through with desire for nursing school 4. learn to let go and relax a little more

by trying to direct the attention elsewhere

there isnt a whole lot .... but i guess the idea of someone teaming up with femfttickler21 is still on my mind...

One Wild Roller Coaster Ride?

hmm..... "Sideways" Dirkes Bentley

im a taurus, im stubborn as hell... i can come off as someone whos 'bitchy' .... and i tend to take a while to trust people

Uhm?

packed my stuff while he was at work, rented a u-haul and moved out... followed by the most fabulous thing, a divorce!

i'd like to think its an even balance of both, though recently with having no job-friends seem to be the ones helping me out now...

"I Love You This Big" ... Scotty Mccreery

a. Be more organized at home, keep up with housework so it doesn't pile up and make me crabby.
b. Continue to loose weight, exercise and be a little healthier.
c. Get back on track to pay off debt in next 2 years.
d. Have the talk again with my best friend.

Ignore it and refuse to acknowledge the person.

Full on bondage and tickling - kinda of chickened out the last time I had an opportunity..
:blush:

G was gone, now g's back....

Any early 80's British Invasion stuff. Yeah that means Duran Duran, Human League, Frankie, Old U2, Bowie, Clash, Billy Idol, Adam Ant, so on and so forth ....

I don't relate well to women - probably a competition thing and I am a big nerd. Most of my close friends are men or gay women.

http://youtu.be/5PsnxDQvQpw

Sent series of emotion grenade text messages, by the end of the day the relationship was over. Not very mature, but it worked.

Provider 90% of the time.

Rolling in the Deep - Adele

Last edited:
1.) Get back into mental health.
2.) Pack up my shit to move.
3.) Unite PERMANENTLY.
4.) Save money.

It depends on the kind of attention. Usually I'll just accept it politely and deal with it until it's over. If it's getting overwhelming, or it's something I can't deal with in the first place, I try to find a way to politely avoid it. Only if I really have had ENOUGH, and polite hints aren't working, do I really tell someone to GTFO.

I really want to try wax and violet wands. I'm very curious about new sensations. I also want to try hypnosis, but I'm still very scared. I don't know if I could let go enough.

I have...absolutely no idea. I'm horrible at these kinds of questions.

I don't listen to the radio very often. I guess a song that is recent enough to be on the radio that I like very much is Story Of Us - Taylor Swift.

I actually tend to be fairly shy when meeting new people, so that can make it hard to break the ice and make acquaintances with strangers.

In terms of forming very close bonds, I am incredibly distrusting. I believe that most people are naturally dishonest, manipulative and self-serving, and that they don't even realize it because they don't do it to be malicious. I think it's just natural. Because of this I have a very difficult time trusting people enough to really open up and let them in.

I've recently been shown the Foul Bachelor Frog light by my glorious wife. It's amusing and scary how well I relate to some of that shit.

I'm terrible at ending relationships. As I said before, it's hard for me to let people in. That said, once I do decide to trust someone I cling to them with everything that I have. Even if they betray, hurt or disappoint me, I cling to the part of them that originally encouraged me to let them in in hopes that they'll return to that - usually for far too long.

I think both. I love to be an ear for my friends. I love to be someone they can open up to and talk things out with. I like to be someone that they can trust, so that they know they can be honest with me no matter what, and that I won't fly off the handle if they say something I don't like, or judge them if they do something with which I don't agree. But those things are kind of self-serving, too. It makes me feel good to know that someone trusts me, and I find it interesting to learn about people's opinions and experiences and how it shaped the person they've become so far. So I do it for them, but I do it for me, too.

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours :bubbleheart: This has been among my favorites since it came out, what, three years ago?

-Finish college
-Get promoted
-Get a new, larger couch
-Pay off the car.

I leave.
:imouttahe

Complete immobilization on an "Immobilizer" table.

How about If You're Reading This, You Must Have Nothing Better to Do?

Avenged Sevenfold: "Nightmare"

Workaholism, as well as not liking changes in routine, and lately, an inability to break uncomfortable silences that seem to magnify the more I think about them.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qItugh-fFgg?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qItugh-fFgg?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I told her I didn't want to be with her anymore.

I tend to keep safe distances, anymore, because I don't like being indebted to people, and I've got enough stuff on my plate that I don't have time to tolerate others' problems, as well.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iViAB8Lym5s?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iViAB8Lym5s?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

What can I say? I'm a geek! Plus, I've now got a new car stereo with an AUX input, allowing me to connect my phone to the radio. I have an entire playlist for "video game soundtracks" :D

Get job, move, clean house, be happy. Keepin' it simple.

Walk away.

I've tried so many things under the tuscan sun, I need to think of new things to try.

Left Foot, Right Foot.

I don't listen to the radio...

I'm awkward.

Demotivationals

I ran away. =/

I think it varies from relationship to relationship. There are friendships that I don't make enough effort to maintain, and there are some that I put forth the effort and get nothing back. Some friendships are equal, some are not.

SWRDSWLLWNGWHR - The Limousines

1) To have a family
2) To get my PhD
3) To have a job I love
4) Be able to travel to Asia :)

It sounds lame but I just ignore it. I have ALWAYS gone by the old saying "If you ignore them, they will go away." So eventually they take the hint, and just give up. I have always been good at tuning out shit that was obnoxious, especially undesired attention.

I really want to experience a true dom/sub relationship with someone that I am in a committed relationship with. It is very exciting to imagine and I really want to experience that someday ^^

"Whirlwind of Change"

Lady Gaga :D

I just do not trust very easily and definitely do not open up to just anyone, it takes a LOT for me to trust someone, confide in them, and open up. It is frustrating, but it makes me feel more secure in my friendships and the friends I do have are very loyal and have proven themselves to me in multiple facets, and me in return :)

Right now, Nyan Cat ^^

It seems super lame, but since it was a long distance relationship I had to end it over Skype. At least I had the balls to do it face to face and not just over a text message or something. It was horrible, but after it was over I felt like a weight had been lifted. It feels good to kick a douchebag to the curb in the longrun even though it hurts like hell when it does occur.

I like to be a natural provider, I LOVE to make my friends happy by doing small things that I know will make their day :) like baking a loaf of banana bread for them, surprising them with a new framed picture, or even just getting a coffee at Starbucks.

"I'm Into You" Jennifer Lopez featuring Lil Wayne :D

Haven't done one of these in a while, sooooo....
Develope a private source of wealth, visit Canada, visit England, and set up a yearly regional gathering here.

Ignore it until it or I go away.

Having a lady friend of mine work me over to see if I am still sensitive to tickling. We've planned it twice for NEST but things keep popping up to cancell the session.

Two Steps Forward, One Back.

Joe Cocker

Don't know. I usually make friends easily.

Don't have a favorite.

I told her I didn't need drugs to have a good time and walked. I don't mean the occasional joint or bowl way back then, but speed, quaaludes, etc. She needed those to operate on a daily basis. I decided I didn't.

I tend to give where needed. So yeah, I give a little more than I get. It seems to balance out from my point of view.

Keith Whitley's original version of When You Say Nothing At All.

own my business, go on safari in Africa, build a new practice, write my will

I blush and become flustered and start stammering. Otherwise I ignore it. OR Crystal drags me bodily away :D

Well, someday, I'd like to attend a gathering with my Dom as his sub, collared. And I've never been able to visualize that or even really contemplate it

The Road Less Traveled

Katy Perry's Last Friday Night

I'm shy and introverted by nature. I don't open up that easily to strangers

Eh??

Well, he ended it (our quasi engagement). I mailed the ring back with a few choice words on what he could do with it

I feel I'm an equal most of the time. I prefer balance

I'm on a strange Shania Twain kick. So "I Feel Like a Woman" or one of other hits more than likely

Get a job, lose some more weight, save up for NEST 2012, find a play partner.

I usually just try to ignore it.

Rape play,cemetery sex,electrical play,outdoor bondage(But I get to do it soon! Hooray tree bondage!),suspension bondage, waking up in bondage, and cock and ball torture. There are probably more, but that is all I can think of.

She always knew something was strange about her.

David Bowie

I'm a introvert and I have a hard time explaining what I actually mean to say.

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/woySeSNBL3o?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/woySeSNBL3o?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Sadly I did have an unhealthy relationship, but I didn't end it. He was my gay best friend for seven years and he ended it. He ended it by basically telling me to fuck off and not talking to me until a week later via AIM!

I feel I am more of a provider.

Look at sig

get my associate's degree, figure out my tattoo, get said tattoo, start taking voice lessons again

not very well.

uhhh. real bondage, i guess? idk.

"something something a series of failures etc. etc."

anything by ace of base.

that one awkward thing i do where i'm inept at social interaction.

the me gusta guy. :D

i told him the truth. i told him he'd ruined my sense of self-worth and that i needed to get it back.

it varies from one friendship to another, but i often feel like a taker. i'm hoping that that'll change now that i have my license and am moving much closer to where most of my friends live.

wu tang clan--gravel pit

1. Attend more gatherings
2. Travel to meet friends
3. Get a place of my own
4. Get a tattoo​

I ignore it, walking away if I can.​

All of my kinks.​

"Taken Under Wing"​

A lot of songs ...
"S&M" by Rihanna
"Grenade" by Bruno Mars
"Crossfire" by Brandon Flowers
"Dirt Road Anthem" by Jason Aldean
"Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga
"Am I The Only One" by Dierks Bentley
"Honky Tonk Stomp" by Brooks & Dunn
... to name a few.​

I'm very shy, quiet, and a poor conversationalist. I'm horrible at striking up a conversation and keeping it going. It takes me a long time to be comfortable enough around people to be myself.​

Right now it's Futurama Fry: Trolling Or Just Stupid.jpg

I'm not sure. I guess I'd be honest and end it.​

I'm more of a natural provider. Because I'm naturally quiet, I'm a good sounding board for my friends when they need someone to talk to.​

1.) What are 4 goals (long or short term) that you have set for yourself? 1) Wake up early tomorrow 2) Shower 3) Blog 4) Achieve total personal fulfillment (at some point).

2.) How do you best deal with un-desired attention? I act like a shithead until whomever gets the message and fucks off.

3.) What is something directly correlated to your fetish(es) that you have yet to experience, but really want to? I would really like to tickle Natalie Portman while she's standing barefoot on a ladder, but so far it's a no-go.

4.) Someone is writing a story on the past year of your life. What would you tell them to title it? The Prophet: Unmanned.

5.) Fill in the blank: When ____ comes on the radio, I HAVE to turn the volume UP. 80's music!

6.) What personality trait(s) do you have that you feel make it hard for you to easily make friends? Introversion and a propensity to laugh at the suffering of others.

7.) Favorite internet meme? Err...that one with the cats.

8.) How have you ended a relationship that was clearly un-healthy for you? (If you haven't experienced this: How would you end one?) None of them have been clearly unhealthy... I suppose I'd be direct; if we're not direct with each other, then what separates us from the animals?

9.) Do you feel you're more of a natural provider in your friendships or do you feel you take more than anything? I don't know what this means. I don't suppose that's a good sign...

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xy9Sgmth_rc?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xy9Sgmth_rc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Find (or freakin' MAKE) a way to be closer to my favorite people.
Be my own boss.
Get into some semblance of acceptable physical condition before I die.
Retire at a decent age and enjoy it.

I ignore it. Unless they're really obnoxious, then I drop the whole "nice guy" routine.

Hmmmmm... I'd have to think on that one for a bit.

Boredom and Annoyance, with Random Sprinkles of Fun.

Freak on a Leash (Korn).

I dislike strangers in general, and it takes me a while to really warm up to people.

Foul Bachelor Frog. :D He's me.

As gently as possible. I to be a decent person whenever I can.

I'm... A mix of both, really.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l6eSksEp27U?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l6eSksEp27U?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Lose about 20 pounds.
Find a good location for retirement.
Keep in touch more often with some relatives.
Reach 1/4 million posts. :p

I leave.

Licking the sweat off of the soles of all the members of a women's sports team (such as soccer or basketball) immediately after their game. (Yes, I know that I won't ever experience this.)

"Not Much New"

5.) Fill in the blank: When Hey Jude comes on the radio, I HAVE to turn the volume UP.

I'm very stubborn.

Don't really have one.

I just told her, "We're sexually incompatible, so I'm not interesting in seeing you any more."

I'm a provider.

No current songs. I play old Beatles songs over and over.

to get right again financially
to get married and start a family..in early 2013
to finally finish my renovation project
to get back to the weight I was in high school

I usually ignore it, but if that person gets obnoxious, then I tell you about yourself

to get into a full fledged spanking session, both giving and receiving

the guide to being All-Natural

old skool house music

telling it like it is...but I am working on it
my so-called "lack of sensitivity", because people for some reason cant read into my sense of humor as just ribbing...oh well

dont have one right now

by telling them as nicely as I know how

a little of both

Pass the Hand Grenade by Eric B and Rakim

1. Weight Loss
2. Eat healthier
3. Be more outgoing
4. Be more confident

Horribly. I make the situation 10x more awkward than it needs to be.

SUSPENSION AND FIRE CUPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and needle play too!!

Kinky Girl...? I'm lame. Oh that works, too!

Country Song by Seether

Well...
I'm extremely awkward and shy. I can't keep a conversation going. I tend to lack eye contact. I can come off as rude and uninterested completely unintentionally.

I don't...really...I don't have one?

I broke up with them. Publicly. Good fun. Really...

I would lean more towards a natural provider. I like to make my friends happy when I can.

Sarah McLachlan - Stupid (Mark Bell remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNzzVO8tCKE

a) Traveling for an art/business project.
b) Moving to a city with more of an art scene than where I am now
c) Learn to play my guitar.
d) :idunno: I just finished several short term business goals I had, so I'm trying to figure out what my next steps are.

Initially, I try to figure out if I did or said something to get said unwanted attention. If I didn't, I ignore it and wait until the person gets tired of f*cking with me. If they don't stop, I find a similar way to f*ck with them.

The things I want to try are not necessarily things I haven't experienced, just things I'd like to explore more. There's maybe 3 things, but I'm fairly interested in trying various types of bondage at the moment.

It should be called "Fuck Yeah I Did! A Look Back At All the Fucking Awesome Shit I Did Last Motherfuckin' Year". I would hope the story would get banned instantly after publishing :jester:

(Wait...what the f*ck is a Radio?? :jester:)
'Loud annoying commercials' :bwahaha: I gotz to turn that sh*t up!

Shyness. I compensate by asking other people about themselves. People usually like to talk about themselves, which gives me a chance to both get to know them, and to cover up my shy silence :D.

I don't really have time to keep up with them.

Yes I have ended one , but it took me years longer than it should have.

Honestly, I'm more of a provider I guess. Most times I just feel more comfortable giving.

Actually this whole album is good, but this song is special to me at the moment :happycry: :redheart:

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ak9gp-jvUzk?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ak9gp-jvUzk?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

]​

1. Get out of debt.
2. Finish/publish my novel
3. Move out of Louisville.
4. Travel the world

I usually just ignore it and it tends to resolve itself.

To be honest, I feel like there's a ton that I haven't experienced, and I want all of it. My experiences with my main fetishes thus far, while awesome, have been pretty standard tickling and/or hypnosis experiences, and I would really like to expand my horizons and try new things to do with them.

Once More, With Feeling

I don't listen to the radio. :D

I'm awkward, I can be abrasive, I have a sense of humor that makes people think I'm an asshole, I'm bad at asking for what I want, I'm constantly afraid that I'm going to do something to irritate the people I like and push them away, so I apologize for things constantly and end up doing that very thing.

Insanity Wolf or Haters Gonna Hate

packed up, moved out, and left the hateful, cokehead bitch fend for herself.

definitely provider. I'm constantly looking for nice things to do for my friends, and I go out of my way to be there for any friend who needs help, or someone to talk to, or anything at all.

Skinny Love by Bon Iver.

1.) What are 4 goals (long or short term) that you have set for yourself? Become a Maff Teacher, Get Out of Here, Not Die, Get caught up on my sleep

2.) How do you best deal with un-desired attention? What's that like? hehe.. I just walk away

3.) What is something directly correlated to your fetish(es) that you have yet to experience, but really want to? Bondage Houdini act

4.) Someone is writing a story on the past year of your life. What would you tell them to title it? The woman with the giant angina!

The radio REALLY sucks around here. The only current rock station in the area is a christian rock station that has a listening area of about 4 square miles. But whenever War of Ages comes on, I have to turn it up.

I sometimes have an esoteric way of speaking that freaks people out

I am SOOO guilty of being in love with Nyan Cat

Huh, if I had the answer to this I could go back home.

I feel like a huge bump on my friends' asses, but they seem to disagree.

Led Zepplin "Rain Song"

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back