• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 8/2/11 -- Begin at the beginning and go on 'till you come to the end.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
max.jpg

You guys all rock. Totally came through & delivered some epic questions for this week's installment. :D

I normally do 10 and a Bonus -- But I wanted to include everyone who took the time to provide one. Thank you guys! Enjoy. :thumbsup:

1. What is the best dessert you've ever eaten? Where did you eat it? Asked by: Milagros

2. What makes you happy? Asked by: TropicThunder

3. What's holding you back from going after your dreams? What will you do to change that? Asked by: Myth77

4. If you could have the powers of one superhero, who would you choose and why? Asked by: T.O. Guy

5. What do you believe is a talent you were naturally born to do? Asked by: Aimee

6. Have you ever done or do you do any type of drugs? Asked by: Gothika

7. Which do you find makes you smile more: Clowns or Hobos? Asked by: SnailShell

8. Would you rather have to watch reruns of "Maude" or eat a raw cow's tongue? Asked by: Persephone

9. What is your favorite smell/scent and what memory does it evoke? Asked by: Gisgone

10. Describe what a "relaxing evening before bed" to you is. Asked by: Big_Dogg85

11. If you had ten thousand dollars and had to give it to charity, how would you distribute it? Asked by: Sasaxrah

12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Asked by: Thetmfobserver

13. If you knew this was going to be your last night, what is one thing you wish you had the balls to say/ do to someone close to you (no names)? Asked by: Saeria

14. Would you like your kids to follow your footsteps? Asked by: Bohemianne

15. Where would you like to be right now? Asked by: Filthyweasel

16. If you had to be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you pick and why? Asked by: Asutickler

17. Tell me something positive about yourself. Asked by: Wildtime

1. What is the best dessert you've ever eaten? Where did you eat it? Asked by: Milagros
Chocolate mousse pie with real whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top.
It was in the SS Princess Louise (a restaurant aboard a permanently docked ship) in Long Beach, CA. That restaurant has since closed and no longer exists.

Many things, including a good meal and being tickled senseless by Goddess Shelly.

3. What's holding you back from going after your dreams? What will you do to change that? Asked by: Myth77
At my age, I don't have to energy to pursue any more dreams.

4. If you could have the powers of one superhero, who would you choose and why? Asked by: T.O. Guy

Superman. (Sorry, Zod.) He has lots of useful powers.

5. What do you believe is a talent you were naturally born to do? Asked by: Aimee
Mathematics.

When I was in college I smoked pot.

7. Which do you find makes you smile more: Clowns or Hobos? Asked by: SnailShell
Clowns.

8. Would you rather have to watch reruns of "Maude" or eat a raw cow's tongue? Asked by: Persephone
Both sound awful but I'll take the reruns.

9. What is your favorite smell/scent and what memory does it evoke? Asked by: Gisgone
Being a total pervert, I love the smell of Goddess Shelly's used athletic socks. It evokes the memory of the times she gagged me with them. :feets:

10. Describe what a "relaxing evening before bed" to you is. Asked by: Big_Dogg85
Posting on the TMF and then watching some cable series.

11. If you had ten thousand dollars and had to give it to charity, how would you distribute it? Asked by: Sasaxrah
All ten thousand to State of Israel.

I hope to be alive, retired, and living in a warm climate.

13. If you knew this was going to be your last night, what is one thing you wish you had the balls to say/ do to someone close to you (no names)? Asked by: Saeria
"You are an asshole and a fool." (no name)

If I had kinds, then I would want them to follow their own dreams.

In a cozy dungeon with four or five women that I know.

16. If you had to be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you pick and why? Asked by: Asutickler
A cat. They are independent and graceful.

I am honest and loyal. (Oops, that's two things.)

Cannoli

What indeed...

Only me.

Professor X. Two words: Scalp wax

Take shit.

Experimented with pot in university/high school, but nothing major.

Clowns and hobos are the basis of my entire spiritual structure.

What's a Maude?

Rain.

Reading, drawing.

The "Get Team Canada to gatherings fund"

About where I am now, but in a solo apartment.

"I wish they never added those ugly blue M&M's."

Nothing.

Asleep.

This should be obvious...

Patience, tolerance and temperance.

SS

I forget the name of the restaurant--but for my sister's birthday she got this birthday dessert of awesomeness--it was like a cookie, brownie, chocolate, ice cream deliciousness...can't even explain it!

Tickles. :)

I am the one holding me back, to be honest. I just need to find the courage to do it--but I don't think I'm ready yet.

Uhhhhhhhhhh Wonder Woman? And why? Because that is the only one I can think of.

Oh yay! Meee! --I believe I was naturally born to paint. :)

Yup. I am all for the legalization of good ol' mary jane...but that's the only drug I do. The rest I don't even touch.

You mean Hobos and Clowns are not the same thing? Damn...all this time...

I have no idea what "Maude" is...but it can't be worse than a raw cow's tongue...so...

I LOVE the smell of fair food! And it always reminds me of the good times I've had at the fair! :)

Painting. I am so detailed in my answers.

All $10,000 would go into Cancer research.

Oh jeesh--when I'm 31 I hope I am at least out of Ohio! Hopefully painting / designing on the beach...single or in a relationship it doesn't really matter.

I...really...I just can't say this on here. It's too dirty. haha

HELL NO. I would want them to do whatever they feel is best for them.

On the beach...tanning...*sigh*

It sounds lame--but I would really like to come back as a dog.

....I like my nose.

My grandmother's Christmas Pudding. Only a memory now, she died when I was 15.

Seeing you guys. I look forward to visits, munches, gatherings, parties with my friends from here more than anything else all year. As Snailshell said multiple times the other week when we were up there...'Awesome friends are awesome!'

Partly me being lazy, and partly America. The country that supposedly encourages people to follow dreams also makes it fucking hard and fucking expensive to do so.

Alex Mercer. Go play Prototype and you'll find out why.

Writing. But I rarely bother. I really should.

Yes. Weed, and it's my only real vice.

Clowns...only if I was holding a flamethrower at the time.

Depends...did the foamy cow saliva get washed off it first? Then again I've never seen Maude so I'd have to check it out first.

Dead grass in the summer. Reminds me of the first time I came to the US when I was 9 and ran around my grandma's yard in Virginia in 1988 chasing grasshoppers all day.

Either book, movie, or video game to wind down with depending on what mood I'm in.

Cancer and diabetes research.

Canada. Doing what I have no idea...but Canada.

Nothing that requires a degree of courage. I'm not malicious enough to insult a loved one and then die (that would fuck them up forever) and I'm not secretly in love with anyone to tell them that. So I can't think of anything.

That's the whole reason I don't have kids.

North.

Vulture. I get to fly, and I'm not pretty so humans will leave me the fuck alone.

17. Tell me something positive about yourself. Asked by: Wildtime[/QUOTE]

I have the day off today.

I love the Peanut Butter cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.

My family, my fiancee, my dog, teaching, music

I feel like I'm on track to doing everything I want in life. I mean, there are plenty of places I want to travel to, but otherwise, things are going according to plan.

I'd love to be able to fly. It'd make commuting pretty easy.

I'm pretty good at music and teaching it.

Weed.

???

How many reruns? Probably that.

I love vanilla, but can't think of a specific memory.

Watch some good TV, cook a nice dinner, and cuddling.

I'd give ten grand to the NY Times scholarship fund.

Teaching music still, married, with kids.

I'd tell my asshole uncle how everyone really feels.

No. Education is not as stable as it was conveyed to me as a kid.

The beach.

Cat. They sleep all day and pretty much get their way about everything.

I am awesome at the Rock Band video game. :)

Apple Cobbler from Montana`s .... Simple but heavenly!!

Most things... I am almost always in a good mood...

Life... My dream was to open my own record store(old-school, for music geeks like myself... the kind of place that wouldn`t be hurt by downloading).... I even had backers for a while.... but when the industry fell apart so too did my funding... something that really won`t ever change.... unless I win the lottery... then it is TOTALLY happening...

Wolverine..... Superman is more powerful, but I think he`s too easy... Wolverine has ridiculous instincts, adamantium bone structure and super-fast healing.... as if that wouldn`t be insanely awesome...

Talk: I have been a cunning linguist my entire life and sold my way into and out of trouble more times than I can count!

I have only ever smoked weed. Used to LOVE it, but it began giving me tachycardia a few years back so I quit... I miss it, but I suppose it`s best I abstain....

Neither really.....

I`d prolly choose `Maude`based on the fact that I dont know what that is..

baked apple goods... reminds me of my mom`s baking when I was a kid...

Watch a flick.... or get caught up on one of my programs..... read a few chapters of whatever book I am currently reading..

Every cent would go to Sick Kids hospital in Toronto. They saved my lil sisters life

Hopefully at my same job, making 3 times as much.... owning a house.... married, hopefully a couple kids... yeah I`m pretty vanilla like that...

I would just make sure to let all of my friends and family know how much I appreciate them.... no need wasting the end of my life on negativity...

I hope they have my hippie qualities and NOT my stubbornness.....

At home, playing MLB THE SHOW....

A MONKEY!! Cos they are amazing!!

I`m the kind of guy that most people like.... cos I`m nice to everyone....

I don't remember the specifics of what was in it, but I'd have to go with a creme brûlée I ate at a restaurant in Paris.

Friends, adventures, books, comics, video games, anime, martial arts, Doctor Who, D&D, good movies, animals, creepy houses/buildings, autumn, writing, thunderstorms, good food, tickling, sex, weed, road trips, comedy, sarcasm... The list goes on forever.

Lack of money. I'm in the process of changing it. I work full time, and 60-70% of every paycheck goes toward bills and debt. I'm making progress, slowly but surely.

Green Lantern would be pretty badass. Being able to create anything, limited only by my willpower would be awesome. Wallflower's powers would be pretty cool too. (Wallflower is a little known X-Men character with the ability to produce pheromones.)

Writing

I smoke weed regularly. I've done psilocybin (shrooms) four times, and had overwhelmingly positive experiences every time. I've also done acid four times, and thoroughly enjoyed every trip.

Clown hobos.

In this scenario, I think I choose the sweet release of death. O_O

I don't really feel like I have one favorite scent. o_o

Usually it's me chilling at my apartment, either with friends or with my laptop, playing some video games or watching Netflix.

If I'm being 100% honest here, I would probably have somebody more knowledgable about charities make the decision for me.

No idea. That's what makes it exciting.

ohhh, it wouldn't be just one thing or one person. There'd be a lot to say to a lot of people. But I imagine "go fuck yourself, you miserable, worthless dipshit" and "hey, wanna fuck?" and variations thereupon would come up a lot. With different people, of course.

If I have children, and that's a big if, I'd like them to make that decision for themselves.

Far away from work, with friends.

Velociraptor, because VELOCIRAPTOR.

I'm clever, creative, determined, loyal, resourceful, interesting, and not too hard on the eyes. XD And so very modest.​

It's not really 'dessert', but we treat it like dessert. It's Bob Evans' strawberry-banana crepes.

Hmm... many things. Solitude, books, video games, stress-free time with friends and/or family, work during days in which I'm 'batting a 1000', firing a gun, successfully completing a project that I wanted to complete... a bunch of things.

Commitments to family, work, and school, as well as a lack of funds. I'm not sure how to change it. There's only so much time to commit, and if I knew the secret to having more income streaming in, I wouldn't have a LOT of roadblocks. :shrug:

Tony Stark/Iron Man. I'd love to have a battery-powered heart that would last a few hundred years, as well as engineering knowledge, a flying suit, and a huge mansion/workshop. He's a much better billionaire than Batman, and has a better attitude. :p

Adaptation. It seems many people are conditioned to stubbornly try to manipulate their environment to their purposes, unable to function and making excuses when it doesn't work. I find ways to make it happen, changing myself if necessary.

I smoked pot once in high school, and found it highly overrated. I also tried Zoloft, once, when a friend/coworker told me to try some of his when I was having a lousy day. It made my insides feel like a vibrating tuning fork all day. It was the most unusual combination of being constantly nervous while not giving a shit about anything. Never again.

I don't have that 'fear of clowns' that some people have. In the right context, I think clowns are fucking hilarious. Hobos on the other hand, I see plenty of at work. They steal random things from my customers, they smell horrendous--especially in this summer heat, and they always have to make those, smiling, toothless jokes about me giving them what I've got in my bag. They get forced 'courtesy smiles' from me, or I ignore them--except for one guy we call 'Crusty', who hangs out on 4th street. He's always nice. Sometimes some of our guys'll give him cigarettes so he doesn't have to look for stubbies laying on the ground. :xlime:

The only thing I know about Maude was from a Family Guy cut-scene, but I'm certain that I'd rather watch that than try to eat ANY kind of uncooked tongue. :xlime:

Coconut suntan lotion. It makes me think of when I was younger, and spent a lot of time at the pool during the summer break. This was back when summer was something fun, and not dreadful, humid, life-draining heat that I had to work in.

Stress-free time on the couch with family, where I don't have homework hanging over my head, or a uniform I have to press, and we can sit and enjoy some television or a movie, where I'm awake enough to view it the whole way through, and I don't have to worry about waking up butt-crack early for work the next day.

I'd give it to Crusty, just to see what he'd do with it. I'm extremely curious about a homeless person's 'investment strategies'.

40 years old, hopefully still working at the same company, or something equally/more fun and better-paying. My son will be 13 years old, into God-knows-what sort of gadgetry and pop music. He'll hopefully be a great student, like his daddy. I don't know what else. :shrug:

I have no freaking idea. :shrug:

On some paths, but not others. I'd like him to have my dedication to working hard at work and school, and I'd like him to get his mom's bold personality. It'd make him a deadly combination for some leadership/management positions.

Florida. I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna have to go before it no longer really matters. :ermm:

A lion. Lions are bad-ass.
male_lion.jpg
^Seriously, look at that! He's just OOZING bad-assery! :D

Ugh... I gotta sell myself? Fine... I'm... very polite, annnnd... I give great oral? :shrug:

Well, Mils, I've been fortunate enough to eat some pretty killer desserts in my time. But, I'll go with the Chocolate Mousse Cake from the bakery right down the road from my childhood home. It's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread.

Trop, there are many things that make me happy. Here's 3 random things.

1. Asking and answering questions.

2. Being amongst friends.

3. A nice MLT, a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich. You know, when the mutton is nice and lean. I love that.

Whoa, Myth, deep!

Truthfully, my dreams are pretty commonplace. Sure, I'd love to teleport, or to have a million dollars, but there isn't any major life goal that I'm desperate for right now. However, in the past, what has stopped me is usually dedication to friends, or financial constraints.

Tough call, TO. I'm going to go with Colossus right now, because he's my favorite.

Aimee, love this question.

I think I'm naturally born to listen, and try to solve problems. Maybe I should have been a shrink or something.

Goth, with the exception of a drink every now and then, I am drug free. In fact, I'll go on record here and say that I have NEVER done any drugs save alcohol. No cigarettes, no pot, nothing.

Well, I smoked a stick once when I was 11, but that didn't do anything.

Aren't they the same thing, Snail?

Clowns. Hobos are often destitute for reasons that are sad, whereas clowns chose their career path. Or at least I hope they did.

While I consider myself to be a lover of all meat, Persephone, I think I'd watch Maude. Raw meat doesn't sound appealing.

Another good question. Gis, I like lemons, and they remind me of the candy bins at the movie theater.

Dogg, my relaxing evening is spending some time on the TMF with you fine folks, curling up with my lady love and either reading or watching TV, then drifting off to sleep.

Sasaxrah, I think I would give it all to The Jimmy Fund, or some other children's charity.

Well, myself, I see myself with a young family, a good career, and a somewhat unhealthy fascination with the new technology on the TMF.

Saeria, I'd find my way to the house of an old friend, and do all the things we should have done years ago when we had the chance.

Hopefully, Bohemianne, if my as yet unborn children choose the same career path that I have chosen, they will be better paid for it than I am. But, sure, it's a good gig.

Weasel, what better place is there but right here?

ASU, I'd like to be a polar bear. They are dangerous enough to be left alone, but they seem to enjoy life.

Wild, I've lost 40 pounds in the last 2 years.[/QUOTE]

-Lemon creme brulee with blueberry compote. I don't know what those words mean, but they tasted awesome. It was at this place called The Atwood Cafe downtown.

-Being able to spend time with the bambino. :)

-I guess it's really only me that's holding me back. If I go after my dreams, I think a lot of things in my life and relationships I have will change, which I don't necessarily want, but at some point I'm just gonna have to go for it.

-Can I just be rich?

-How do you "do" a talent? Anyway, a talent that I feel I was born with is being able to write well. And I used to feel like I was born to it, but that was back when people still read newspapers.

-Yes and yes.

-Clowns are either stupid or scary. They are never funny. Hobos are cool cuz they wander, but being homeless isn't really something that makes me laugh or smile either.

-Maude, definitely. Bea Arthur is the shit.

-Wood burning stoves: We don't have those here in Chicago and it reminds me of spending Christmas with the bambino.

-I dunno. Some weed, a book, that's about it.

- I'd be pissed I had to give it to charity so I probably wouldn't really think too hard about how I was gonna distribute it.

-lol Who knows?

-"Well, tonight's my last night on Earth, and just think of all the time we wasted trying to find out what was wrong with one another when we could have been concentrating on how awesome we are."

-I don't want kids.

-I don't really care where I am, but I'd like to be invisible. I just want to be able to walk around and do my thing without anyone noticing me or talking to me or looking at me. lol

-A pig. They have 30 minute orgasms.

-I care a lot about people in my life and do my best to help them out, take care of them, despite the fact that I seem like a heartless bitch all the time.

A crepe with M&M's, Skor pieces, peanuts, chocolate chips, 4 scoops of ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel, and bananas at a creperie in Mont Tremblant! MMMMMMM, CREPES!!!

Seeing my friends at their happiest; those smiles will always be engraved in my mind.

I've never really had those "dreams you get held back from chasing after"; except for one which I'm chasing now and that's to live my life with as little regret as possible. I'll make that determination on my deathbed - otherwise, with the exception of certain material dreams, I've always wanted a humble yet satisfying life with my family and friends at my side.

Probably Spiderman's powers right now; having above-human strength, wall climbing, web catching and web-swinging abilities would be the bees knees but the "Spidey Sense" takes the cake; having that higher prominent instinct would be an asset in my line of work.

Reach for the cookie jar that is above everyone else's reach and listening.

Did the wacky tobacky early in high school but only on occasion and that was it.

Both, I laugh at them equally. Except Clown Hobos, or Hobo Clowns; both make me feel sick, cringe and look away.

What's the lesser of two hells...gotta go with the tongue.

The smell of dutch pancakes (think smaller than a crepe and not as thick, but almost better than crepes) will always remind me of special occasions; birthdays and Christmas particularly

Since I always get home during the late hours after work, my relaxing evening is checking the websites and email before watching something on my computer; be it a movie or a tv show.

I'd donate $7500 of it to the Red Cross, not necessarily for humanitarian efforts per se, but more so that the Red Cross can teach those who may not have the time or financial ability to learn how to perform Advanced First Aid/CPR; everyone should learn it quite frankly. The remaining $2500 would go to funding programs that involve sign language, another thing people should take the time to learn...myself included.

I see myself being married with two children. My family and I will most likely be living in a semi-detatched town home, saving up for a down payment on a mortgage for a house with some property. I would hope that I'd have a much higher paying job than I do but my current one has the potential to become quite decent and I have benefits and a pension to work with so I won't complain. With the exception of getting married, all of the above are guesses at best but are still goals.

That I truly loved you once, before you went and betrayed my trust and made us nothing.

I would like my children to make their own footsteps and follow their own path. I want them to improve on me.

Columbus, November 2011, visiting amazing people instead of working the craziest week of the year.

Definitely a dog; a Great Dane would rock though a Black Lab or a Golden Retriever would be awesome.

I'm very random so I tend to go off on a random tangent when I'm trying to be funny - I fail more often than not. :p

THANKIES EVERYONE AND THANKIES CRYSTAL FOR ANOTHER GREAT TMI TUESDAY! :thumbsup:

I don't really do dessert. But I am addicted to mint-chip ice cream.

When other people get hurt. :D J/K....the list is too long.

I'm living my dreams.

A superhero I worked on with a friend that never got off the ground. His name is Surge (Serge), a Russian superhero with the ability to control electricity in all its forms. From shooting lightning bolts to creating powerful electromagnetic fields. I like that guy.

Music.

I love weed. I used to do acid, but dropped that about 15 years ago.

Hobos. Clowns are evil.

I can eat a cow's tongue, no problem. Maude is stretching it.

Lady Stetson. Invokes memories of my first love.

Getting stoned and playing Madden football.

ASPCA

I have no clue, nor do I want to know. Life is a journey, not a destination.

I already have the balls to do the things I want.

Yes...and improve on them.

Right where I am

Wolf.

I'm able to change.

Last edited:
My mom's cherry cheesecake; my house. :p

A good book, being with my friends, someone doing something unexpectedly nice for me​

My confidence, but I'm working on building it. :)

Jean Grey because I think it would be cool to read minds and move things with my mind. :D

Write, which I rarely do anymore. :(

The only drug I do is alcohol and that's rarely. I've tried cigarettes and didn't like it.​

Clowns​

I have no idea what "Maude" is but I'll watch that. :shrug:

I have a lot of favorite smells/scents like freshly mowed grass, fruity or sugary sweet smells, but none really evoke any memories.​

Lounging on my couch, reading.​

It would go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.​

On my own, hopefully in a house of my own, married maybe with kids.​

Just that I love them. I don't say it enough to the people that matter to me.​

I want them to see me as a guide on the path they travel but ultimately they will be the driver.​

On vacation somewhere like a lake or something.​

A panther because they're black and sleek and strong.​

I'm an excellent listener and keeper of secrets. You can tell me anything and it'll never be repeated.​

Freaking Peanut Butter Pie at the munch at Red Rocks :D. Good times

cuddles, friends, puppies, etc... :D

Nothing. I do something to further my dreams everyday.

I think spiderman has cool powers. I'd love to be able to swing around like that :D haha

sing :)

weed :p

clowns freak me out. So hobos, I suppose? Sometimes they do funny things if you give them candy.

neither.

The smell of cannabis :p...it evokes...ummm. What were we talking about?

watching some sort of television program, hitting the bong, and ending with a shag.

I would probably give it as scholarships for kids to do performing arts camps/programs in the summer. Undergraduates, specifically.

Retired :D

I would just want the ones I love to know that I love them.

Not particularly. I want them to live their own lives.

Oh, Canada ;).

Why, A rhinoceros, of course! I'm a mini rhino! SNORT

I work hard and stay motivated.

1. What is the best dessert you've ever eaten? Where did you eat it?
I have no idea.

2. What makes you happy?
Quiet and alone with a favorite movie.

3. What's holding you back from going after your dreams? What will you do to change that?
Knowing HOW the systems work; if I don't know their design, function, and concept, how can I use them properly? Study them, slowly, piece by piece.

4. If you could have the powers of one superhero, who would you choose and why?
Probably Wolverine's healing factor. Anything else would probably get me killed, imprisoned, or not help in the whole aging-to-death thing.

5. What do you believe is a talent you were naturally born to do?
Mimic people.

6. Have you ever done or do you do any type of drugs?
Got a contact high from a blunt once, but aside from that, nope.

7. Which do you find makes you smile more: Clowns or Hobos?
Neither actually.

8. Would you rather have to watch reruns of "Maude" or eat a raw cow's tongue?
"Maude" wouldn't give me blood parasites, so "Maude"

9. What is your favorite smell/scent and what memory does it evoke?
Gasoline smells AMAZING, and I don't know why. But Fall weather evokes memories of youth.

10. Describe what a "relaxing evening before bed" to you is.
Really good sex or an evening of favorite shows/movies with the right mood and weather.

11. If you had ten thousand dollars and had to give it to charity, how would you distribute it?
Give it to the MGM Bill fund.

12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Either rich and successful or poor and stuck in an apartment with no A/C.

13. If you knew this was going to be your last night, what is one thing you wish you had the balls to say/ do to someone close to you (no names)?
I don't know if I'd wanna say something "ballsy" to someone as our last conversation.

14. Would you like your kids to follow your footsteps?
I will NOT have kids.

15. Where would you like to be right now?
Back home, circa 1993...but with my 2011-era memories.

16. If you had to be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you pick and why?
I can't think of one.

17. Tell me something positive about yourself.
I don't mean any harm.

Last edited:

I'm not actually a big fan of desserts. I like good ol' fashioned hard ice cream, but that's about it. I'm not big on cake, pie, cheesecake or anything like that.

too much to list. Some highlights - My son, my boyfriend, my friends. I like making lists of things that make me happy so I can go back and look at them later when I'm having a shitty or stressful time.

Probably the fact that I'm not sure what my dreams are some days. Maybe when I know exactly what I want, I'll go for it.

This question comes up alot, and I think I say something different every time. Right now I'd like Invisibility.

I don't think I was born to do anything. I'm still developing my talents. Nothing feels like it comes naturally. I have to work at it.

I smoke a bit of weed. I won't go into the history of what I've done, but lets just say that I partied alot when I was a teenager.

Hobo the Clown

Never watched Maude, but I have eaten cows tongue. Hard to say. =P

My favourite scent right now is some expensive shit from Georgio Armani that I use every time I go to the Eaton Center.

Reading. then passing out.

Anything that puts food into the mouths of hungry and needy children.

I don't. I don't like to think that far ahead. My predictions would be wrong anyway. Life comes at me too fast.

I would just tell my loved ones not to miss me too much. I'd haunt their asses.

I have a son, but I haven't really laid out any footsteps to be followed yet. I'm still young, still growing, and still trying to find my place in life. My goal is to make sure my son is happy and cared for.

I'm content to be where I am. Although it would be better if the asker of this question were here. Then hilarious shenanigans would ensue.

I would want to be a happy little puppy.

While I may have problems, shitty days, a stressful life, and negative moments, I'm a happy person deep down inside.

My nanna and I used to make the BEST no-bake cheesecake EVAR! It was from a box, but it was fucking LICIOUS!!

Making other people happy.

I don't really know what dreams I have that I'm not working towards in some way. The only thing holding me back is time, and it's progressing naturally, so I'm not too worried.

I dunno. Do any of them fly, read minds and change into things? Because those are the powers I want.

I don't really believe I was born with any talent, but for the sake of the question I guess I'll go with communication and understanding people. I'm not too bad at that.

Weed and alcohol.

Ew, neither.

I've never seen Maude, so I'll go with that. Isn't that tall, crabby bitch from the Golden Girls on there?

Well, my favorite smells don't evoke memories, and the smells that evoke memories aren't my favorites. But the smell that evokes my favorite memory is rubber and tar. When I was a kid I lived next to a huge parking lot that was filled with huge trucks. We used to run around inside and underneath and around them and play games and get into all kinds of weird kid adventures. And when we got older they were a great place to hide from parents or sneaky siblings to make out with boys :justlips: That sounds weird actually typing it out...but whatever - it's true

I pretty much end every night by chatting with my glorious Wife. It's not always relaxing, but it's always fun :D

I'd split it between charities that support the following populations: pregnant teens, individuals with chronic mental illness, and the homeless (who are often individuals with chronic mental illness, interestingly enough)

At 35...hmm...I hope to have completed graduate school by then and be working in mental health again. In terms of family - eh - I'm not exactly sure. I'm not rushing it. That's gonna have to work itself out in its own time.

If it was my last night I probably wouldn't waste it getting all kinds of shit off my chest or out of my system. I'd want to spend it surrounded by people I love, laughing and being completely comfortable and at ease. I wouldn't use that time to see what I had the balls to do or say.

I don't see why not. My footsteps aren't bad. I've made some mistakes, but who hasn't. Overall I'm fairly proud of what I've done with myself so far.

Michigan </3

A monkey - DUH! Because they're adorable and fun and everyone loves them.

I love to make people feel good about themselves.

Last edited:

ONE of the best desserts I've ever eaten was a homemade tiramisu in Florence, Italy. It was SO delicious and fresh...it was like a dream *,*

Being with people I love. Nothing makes me happier than having family dinner with my sister, brother, and my niece. We all 3 rarely get together so when it happens I REALLY enjoy it..especially during the holidays :)

I have SO many dreams...one of them is to be able to travel the world more often...but lack of money holds me back from that. I also dream of getting married and having kids. But what I want to do first is finish my education, get a good career, and THEN do that...because I want to be in a good financial (and emotional one..or good relationship) before I make such big committments. To achieve my dreams I will continue to work hard at my education and save up money for travels ^^

Thor...he controls lightning and has that fancy-ass hammer...how bad ass would that be?! Plus he is a god and superhero all together XD Best of both worlds!

I have a great talent for remembering dates, names, and VERY miniscule details...this has ALWAYS aided me, especially in my very hard upper level history courses where I have to know a gazillion facts, names, dates, etc.

Nope. None.

Neither...clowns creep me out, and I feel sorry for hobos.

Eat raw cow's tongue....nothing could ever make me watch "Maude"

I love the smell of moisture in the air right after it rains. That might sound strange? But when I lived in Florence it smelled like that a LOT and it reminds me of that and brings back great memories :)

Just relaxing in my favorite chair and watching reruns of "American Dad" or "Family Guy" :)

I would give it to a charity that helped people suffering from Hodgkins disease (or lymphoma) because my sister suffered and survived that type of cancer, so people going through it are near and dear to my heart <3

Married, 1-2 kids, working as a history professor ^^;

I would tell them I have found the attractive all this time, think they are a GREAT guy, and want to be intimate..if it was my last night ^^;

Education wise...yes. When it comes to being more conservative in the areas of dating, sex, drugs, and alcohol...YES. But I would never want them to endure the type of childhood I had filled with verbal and mental abuse...I want their childhoods to be more carefree and filled with more happy memories :)

Anywhere in Europe. I am so tired of VA I could scream :p

A sea turtle, because they live a LONG ass time and can travel all the seven seas and still go on land ;)

I have an affinity for mythology...especially Greek and Roman myths. I have recently started getting into more Celtic myths...and even some Asian lore :)

1. What is the best dessert you've ever eaten? Where did you eat it?

My grandmother's cherry cheesecake... hands down. Up north, in the city... ANYWHERE! :D

2. What makes you happy?

Knowing that those I love are happy and in a good place

3. What's holding you back from going after your dreams? What will you do to change that?

Nothing. Doing all I can actually :)

4. If you could have the powers of one superhero, who would you choose and why?

The powers of a vampire from True Blood so I could "glamour" certain memories out of people's minds that inhibit them from moving forward. Including myself, lol xD

5. What do you believe is a talent you were naturally born to do?

Counsel and connect with people

6. Have you ever done or do you do any type of drugs?

Experimented lots as a teen, sure. Acid, mushrooms, weed... nothing more than that though really. And I still don't mind having the odd "hit from the bong" :p

7. Which do you find makes you smile more: Clowns or Hobos?

If I had to choose... Hobos :scared: I frickin' HATE clowns! LOL

8. Would you rather have to watch reruns of "Maude" or eat a raw cow's tongue?

I'll take the tongue :p

9. What is your favorite smell/scent and what memory does it evoke?

I love the smell of the pine in the forest up north... so many memories at the cottage that evokes :)

10. Describe what a "relaxing evening before bed" to you is.

Good discussion and fun with my girl

11. If you had ten thousand dollars and had to give it to charity, how would you distribute it?

So many charities out there in need. Hard to pick just one, but I'd make sure it went to somewhere meaningful to me and my partner.

12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Tending to my little rugrats and enjoying life with my family :)

13. If you knew this was going to be your last night, what is one thing you wish you had the balls to say/ do to someone close to you (no names)?

Honestly, there's only one person I would want to spend my last night with and it wouldn't take much balls to say what's already known :)

14. Would you like your kids to follow your footsteps?

I'd like them to be independent but remain close to their roots

15. Where would you like to be right now?

In Pittsburgh :p

16. If you had to be reincarnated as an animal, what animal would you pick and why?

A Loon. So I could still swim and witness the majestic nights that are in Muskoka, ON

17. Tell me something positive about yourself.

I'm a people person and a peace maker. I don't like conflict unless it's absolutely necessary.

This might be my favorite TMI Tuesday or make that Thursday! Thanks Crystal for compiling all these awesome questions!!!

Double Chocolate Torte! Made by me, so in my house

Spending time with my family and closest friends, hanging out on a warm day with a cool breeze, laughing ourselves silly.

Fear of failure after hard work. Follow my own motto -"A life lived in fear is a life half lived ....."

Wonder Woman and all this is her fault! The magic lasso!! A Rope that makes boys tells the truth!! Could you really ask for anything else and she does have a great costume and really nice boobs ..... [giggles]

Cook

No, I am a goody goody two shoe ........

The Boxcar Willy type hobo.

Maude.

So many! I am a scent girl - hence my question. My "naughty" one is Obsession for Men and see my blog Naked. for the memory. The "normal" one is fresh baked home made bread and butter - makes me think of my Danish Grandma and Grandpa.

Home from work, play with the dogs, make dinner, maybe friends over, watch TV or play Wii, some internet time, and in bed 1130'ish.

$5000 to the Cleveland APL and $5000 to OHIO SMART or the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom

Still working for the man, maybe out of debt, wondering where the last 10 years went .... [giggles]

I would tell my best friend how much I still love him and lust for him and that I would have been very content to spend the rest of my days with him ..... [sigh]

No.

No where else, right where I am but with someone here with me.

A dolphin - I am pretty sure I already was one in a previous life.

I genuinely try to be nice to everyone. You have to be a real shitty piece of work for me to be a nasty bitch to you to your face.

There are two. One was a sumptuous slice of strawberry cheesecake, and I made it, which surprises the hell out of me :jester:. The other was a slice of banana cream pie, with whipped cream. My mom made it, and it truly tasted like what heaven must taste like :D.

Every-f*cking-thing :jester:. Except clowns :(. They make me scared :scared: :bwahaha:

Music makes me verrrrry happy :D

First of all, who the hell does Myth77 think she is putting a question down anyway?? Who the hell asked her?? :jester:

My nerves. What will I do to change that? Ignore that sh*t. Not doing this dream is not possible at this point. I don't have time to waste on my nervousness. I've accepted I may always be nervous about this project, what people think about it, will it work... but I'm not allowing myself to not do it. Everyday I do something towards making it happen.

Superman!!! Because...Superman!!! :bounce: :jester:

I dunno :idunno:. Answering this makes me feel like I'm bragging for some reason. I'd say writing poetry. It took me forever to admit that I was poetically inclined, but that's something I'd say I was born to do.

Hold on...let me put this joint out before I answer this...No :bwahaha: :D

Hobos. Clowns make me sad and scared and want to hide (thank you Stephen f*cking King for writing 'It'. He ruined clowns for me forever :( :jester:...:sadcry: )

Why choose, when you can have both?? :D. Yeah, but for real...Maude is awful...pass the cow tongue please :D

I love the smell of clean laundry. Like a LOT :jester:. I will do laundry when I don't have to sometimes just so my house can smell like that. It makes me feel cozy. When I was little, there was nothing like the smell of fresh, clean, warm-from-the-dryer bed sheets. Loves :redheart:

Music and writing. Maybe some wine thrown into the mix.

Homeless shelter, battered women's shelter, 50/50.

What's 10 + 32? I see myself at 42 in 10 years :D. Hopefully a little wiser. :).

I would say 'Take me home with you tonight'. What I'd 'do' to that person after that cannot be shared here with others :D

No. I was a bit naive about human nature when I was younger, and it cost me a lot. I would want them to be wiser.

Near the lake or the ocean.

I'd be a panther. Sleek and deadly :jester:

I can be pretty funny sometimes...or at least, fun to laugh at :bwahaha:

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back