• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 8/30/11 -- Silence. I am watching television.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Naruto.jpg

1.) Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
2.) Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
3.) At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
4.) Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
5.) Who do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
6.) Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
7.) Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
8.) What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
9.) What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
10.) What is your deepest regret?

Right things

I try to be, I'm nowhere close to perfect at all (doesn't exist frankly) but I do my best

I'm alive now but passionate and alive...I'm not sure because I've been just going through the work/home/weekend/repeat motions.

4.) Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Yep, comes with being a listener.

5.) Who do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
My fiance and my friends, hands down. When I say *hugs* to my onliney friends I mean it, as in when I see you BAM! With my fiance...I'm gonna invoke pleading the PG-13. :p

6.) Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
For myself, rely on others for help not to direct.

Yep, lots of halloween costumes. Gotta sell em.

8.) What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Do not love them back - usually we wouldn't say anything but if forced to say one or the other, the latter is harder for me.

My friends

My motto in life is to live it (make choices, take life paths, etc.) in a manner so that at the end I can honestly tell myself that I have lived my life with as little regret as possible. That being said, the biggest regret I have is being shy and afraid of what other people thought of me for so long instead of being myself. (Something I'm still learning to do)

Right things.

Yes, I honestly believe that I have.

In New Hampshire at the gathering I felt alive, and very happy to be doing what I wanted to do.

No, never happened, although I am a good listener.

Besides relatives, I love Goddess Shelly a lot. Yes, I have very openly expressed it both in words and actions.

I wish I had the power to make all such decisions myself. I make as many as I can.

Yes, I hold onto too many grudges.

It would be harder for me to tell somebody that I don't love them back.

Eating large meals on occasion.

Not actively seeking a kinky woman to marry in my 30's.

Why is there no bonus question?
Because Jo was too busy answering hundreds of questions in her SSF thread.

You should supply a couch for this one. <3

It's a mix. Moment to moment, it doing things right. Cause doing something wrong invites judgement. And if there's one things humans can do well, it's judge each other. Long term though, it's doing the right thing that matters.

Yes. I can get angry sometimes if my easy going nature is taken advantage of, but I listen, am never malicious, never try to take advantage, will always be there, and nothing - and I mean nothing - is above forgiveness in order to mend a wounded friendship.

'Lering at a dungeon in Canada. That's all I'm sayin' :)

Not really no. Saying nothing's pretty common with me in social situations, to the point where I tend to beat myself up about it.

I love everyone, and everything I do is out of love for everyone. :)

The first question is what I desire. the second one is what I tend to do out of sheer laziness and general lack of confidence that I need to get over.

Quite a bit actually. But they're my own problems.

Both. I'm wary about the first after a few relationships in which I thought I loved the person ended badly. I try not to easily fall in love, rather than wait until it just happens and I can't help it. The latter, well, I hate hurting people...just hate it. And that's the most soul-destroying thing you can tell someone who's already crazy about you.

Being nice. I think being a bit more of a bastard would really help balance out my personality, and most likely improve my lovelife.

I think I mentioned this last week. Going to college at 18 soon after coming here. God the fun I could have had instead of being a friendless hermit.

Both. Couldn’t pick one more than the other. If I do something wrong, I can go back and fix it. Everyone makes mistakes.

Hard to say. I try my best to give as much as I get, but lately I’m starting to feel like somewhat of an outsider in my own social circle.

As long as I have a pulse, I always feel alive. It’s those passionate moments that are rare.

Yes. I would elaborate, but not much was said.

I love people in my life, and lots of my actions express it. A kiss, a cuddle, a squeeze, a smile. Love is such a broad spectrum. I love my boyfriend, I love my kid, I love my friends. They’re all a different kind of love though, so I can express my love in so many ways.

I make my own decisions, because even though someone may make decisions for me, it’s ultimately my choice to accept those or not.

The past. But who isn’t?

The second one. I can tell anyone that I love them, even if it’s only a little bit.

You have to try doing things before you can give up on them.

Too personal for this. I miss the fun questions.

It's always a struggle to do the right thing, but that is what I strive for. In a world that is so chaotic and cold, I try to be kind to others and do the right thing by them.

I hope I have been. I try and support my friends in all their decisions, even if I wouldn't exactly agree with said decision. Just last night I called my best friend and asked her how her first day back at school was. She said she was really glad I had called and asked her because she needed someone to vent to and said no one else had even bothered to ask her that. I just want someone who I can trust and talk to, and they can do that in return :).

Probably my sophomore year of college when I was studying in Florence, Italy, for a semester. I have always had a true passion for Renaissance art and history, so when I got to take classes RIGHT there in the midst of all that, and see the architecture and art that I love so much up close, it was a life changing experience. I felt really alive because I was living in a new culture and it was a wonderful experience. One of the best times of my life.

Nope. But I hope to experience that one day.

I love a lot of people in my life, but one person who is just melts my heart is my niece. Just two weeks ago I saw her at my family reunion and spent the entire day swinging with her and helping her down the slide. She loved it. It sounds cheesy, but what really made my day was her just sitting on my lap and sharing a bowl of banana pudding. It was her first time ever eating it (she's 2) and I only get it once a year and I always look forward to it, but I was so happy to share it with her and see how much she enjoyed it. That might be corny, but it is small moments like that I will always remember :bubbleheart: She is my baby ^.^

I am making them for myself, 100%.

Yes, mostly anger towards certain family members I need to let go of. When you experience so much anger and resentment as a child, it sticks with you and it is very difficult to get over it and move on. You carry it with you like toxic baggage.

I wouldn't know, because I've never experienced falling in love with someone before.

The daily struggle of trying to get a good relationship with my father.

My ex. 100% Hehe. :D

Hmmm. I'd ideally like to do the right things right, but if I have to choose, I'll pick the right things, and hope I don't screw them up that badly.

Not every day, but on the whole, yes.

The last week has been pretty good for that, actually. Worked through a couple issues I have been struggling with since childhood, and that has made things much happier around my house.

No. I enjoy actual conversing too much. I have had those friends who go beyond words, though.

My family and friends. I've visited many of them in the last few days, and tried to help out post-hurricane, so hopefully that shows my feelings. I haven't written any of them sonnets, though.

I'm always so tempted to attempt to be witty with these answers. Besides the decisions that have nothing to do with me, I am trying to be more decisive in my every day life. It's working out nicely.

Well, I have been holding the same Coke can since July of '03.

Damn, I did it again!

Yes, I think we all have "baggage" we carry around with us. When we drop some, we usually wind up picking up more, though it may be lighter and more fun to lug around.

Not love them, 100%. I have been accused of being very "easy" with my declarations of love.

Marriage comes pretty high on that list.

Not taking a chance on love when I had it many years ago.

Doing things right.

Nope.

It's been a few years. Probably... 2-3 years ago.

Probably once or twice.

Romantic love? Nobody. Platonic/family/friend love? Of course there's my family, but that's about it.

Making them for myself.

For once in my life, no.

The latter.

Technology. I love that shit.

Not treating my first girlfriend right.

1.) Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?doing things right
2.) Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?yuppers
3.) At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?when i was with saeria
4.) Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation

ever?yuppers
5.) Who do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?saeria,yuppers
6.) Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting

others make them for you?making them for my self
7.) Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?just my pants but i have not belt lol :p
8.) What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?do not love them
9.) What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?my laptop
10.) What is your deepest regret?not getting out more

-Doing the right things.

-To the people who were good friends to me, yeah.

-When I get to spend time with the bambino.

-Yep. :)

-Lots of people. You'd have to ask them if my actions got the message across.

-Well, I make my own decisions, but I take a lot of people into account when I make them. Sometimes, I may not do what's best for me for fear of how it will affect someone else. Indirectly, I guess you could argue I let other people make my decisions sometimes, but ultimately, I am in control of my own life.

-This is a repeat.

-Definitely harder to say you don't love someone. It's never easy to hurt someone's feelings.

-The idea/hope/wish/fairytale that everything will work out in the end.

-I've got a few.

I think if you're doing things right, it tends to be the right thing.

Yup, and in certain situations I'm willing to be a friend with benefits.

I took charge of a code today at the hospital.

Yes!

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without it...this moment was brought to you by the Air Supply fan club

I'm the master of my own destiny!!!

My penis

I would never prolong a dead relationship...just a waster of time--wild time!!!

I've admitted this before, but it doesn't hurt to reaffirm my convictions. I'M HOOKED ON PHONICS!!!

Drinking and eBay

Doing the right thing.
Not always.
The week of my 40th birthday.
Maybe.
My sister, my folks, my best friend, his kid. Last week, my best friend came over to my house after a long Monday at work, he walked in and flopped down on a chair and just looked so bewildered. I walked over to him, took his scruffy face in my hands and gently kissed his lips and said "I love you ....." He looked at me, maybe a little more confused and said "What was that for??" I laughed and replied "You looked like you needed some reassurance." {giggles}
Oh I have said this two or three times before - Fate and I have this little agreement - I don't have to make a decision, the decision is usually made for me .... :cynical:
Yes.
That I don't love them .... coz well I think George Sand said it best ... "I am not full of virtues and noble qualities. I love. That is all. But I love strongly, exclusively and steadfastly... "
Oh see that love steadfastly quote up there .... :bubbleheart:
Oh you just have to follow the lead of another tragic French dame ... as Edith said "Je ne regrette rein" ...... :idunno:

Doing things right.​

I hope I have been. I always try to be there for my friends, to help if I am able. It's what I expect so it's what I give.​

I dunno.​

I haven't actually.​

My family, my friends. I don't express my love for my loved ones very well. I've never been one to say "I love you" nor have I ever been one to easily hug and cuddle with a person. It's little things like sending someone a birthday card or a Christmas card that shows that I care.​

I make them for myself. Others may influence my decisions, but ultimately I'm the decider.​

Sort of grudges. They're not really grudges but things I dwell on for long periods of time and I need to learn to let go.​

That I do not love them. It would probably hurt them and I hate hurting people.​

I dunno.​

I don't really have regrets. I try not to regret what I have and have not done. There's one thing that I somewhat regret and that is not saying I love you back to my grandpa before he passed away.​

Doing the right things. I screw shit up A LOT - but I always have the best intentions. That's gotta count for something.

I have. I honestly believe that I'm a pretty kick-ass friend.

I had a consumer at my last job, a sweet woman in her 60s, who would often hear voices, and not be able to use the coping skills she learned from her therapist to deal with them. When this happened she'd come into the staff office to see me, and say, "Lyz, those two men are following me again. I don't know what to do." We'd sit and review her coping skills, and do her affirmations - she was a good person, a good daughter and a good mother. After that I'd put on Elvis and Johnny Cash and we'd sit and listen and let the music drown out the voices. Eventually we'd start to sing along. Sometimes it took five minutes sometimes it took an hour, but she always hugged me and thanked me when we were done. Even if the voices came back the moment she left the office, for a short time I was able to create circumstances under which she didn't have to deal with them at all. I felt amazing on those nights.

I don't know that I'd say a conversation, exactly, but I've felt like plenty was expressed.

I love my family. My recent actions with them have mostly been us doing favors for one another. My brother helped me move furniture. I drove him to and from his friend's house. My mama made me dinner. I babysat my niece. That's how we roll.

I also love my friends - and I basically drown them in affection every chance I get. It probably actually makes them fairly uncomfortable. TOO BAD!!!

I am definitely making my own decisions. I do not do well with people trying to tell me what to do, directly or subtly -- NOPE!!

I don't know that I'd say holding on as much as letting go too slowly. (Wasn't this a recent question? I remember giving that answer before.)

Tell someone I love them. I'm not crazy about the idea of falling for someone in the first place -- too much hassle. I usually don't even let my brain present it as an option. If it does happen, however, it would take a world fucking tragedy to get me to talk about it.

Someone I trust. I don't do it often - trust people that is - but once I do it's so much harder for me to admit to myself that they acted like an asshole to me and need to be shown the bricks

I try to operate under the assumption that everything happens for a reason. If that's true, having regrets really wouldn't be make sense, because you couldn't change it.

Doing things right. That takes care of doing the right thing for the most part.

Yes. Most of the time.

Taking photos on a railroad bridge in June on vacation. I was with a couple of photographers on a hunt around the city for some kick-ass shots. We technically weren't supposed to be up there, and a train could've come by anytime...but the rush of standing on the tracks and taking shots, while listening to the river rush below was amazing.

Yeah...maybe a few times.

I love many people in many different ways. Only some of those I love have I recently expressed it to. There are a few I'd like to say something to, but circumstances don't make that possible to express at the moment.

I am. Others can only show me insight, and offer wisdom that may help me make the best decisions.

Yes. Aren't most of us? I'm letting it go though...it's just taking me some time to do it.

Unequivocally the first. I'd explain it, but I think most humans can relate to that fear of letting go of the words "I love you", when there's a possibility they could be left vulnerable if feelings aren't returned.

I don't want to answer that specifically. I'm coming to terms with giving up on that very thing presently.

Not regret...there's a handful of things I would've liked to have gone differently. Much differently. I may get sad about those things from time to time, but I don't regret them. There's no point for me to. What's done is done.

Re: Recent Questions/"already used".

My brain is an asshole. Work w/me here.

Thx.

How in the name of Zeus' holy bunghole do you quote Transmetropolitan in the title and then put fucking Naruto in the pic inside?! :ranty:

As long as I'm right... ;)

Nope. I'm an asshole.

Next...

lolwut?

GF.

I'm typically the one expected to make decisions.

The mouse? :shrug:

The latter.

My friends. I've only ever had to give up on two people I once called friend; both from this forum actually. 10 points if you can name them! :D

I have a feeling my biggest regret will come soon.

SS

:facepalm:

Fyne.

Quotes and Banners will stay similar.

Feel free to draw me one, then, Mr. Snail Shell. : p

Doing the right things right.

Not always. But most of the time, yes.

I'd have to say NEST this year. Wasn't a good summer for feeling passionate or alive.

Yes, if only rarely.

My friends and most of my family. I place much greater value on the happiness of those I love than on my own. I try to express my love whenever I am able, whether it be by spending time with friends and family, seeing a shitty play with my sister, helping my best friends plan their wedding, or being there for a loved one in need. My door has always been open to those I love. Money, space, time, distance, none of it matters if someone I care for needs my help, my advice, my support or simply someone to talk to.

Depends on the decision. Small decisions, like what movie to watch or where to go to eat, I don't care either way. But if it's a big decision, while I may seek advice from others, I will be the one making the decision.

A lot of foolish daydreams that only bring disappointment. A lot of anger at the world, for all the sufferig I can do nothing to fix. Hurt that will never be resolved, but will continue to drag me down forever if I don't let it go.

The latter. I have no taste for breaking hearts. It leaves a pit in my stomach, and guilt for hurting someone who cares about me gnaws at me for days.

My friends. I'll die before I give up on even one.

I wish I had lived a life without regret. I wish I had taken all of the chances that shook me into silence. I wish, so many times, that I had spoken up. I wish I hadn't pushed anyone away. I wish I had been more open. I wish I had been more careful. I wish I had been less selfish. I wish I'd checked the window. I wish I hadn't made her hate me.

I can't get rid of my regrets. I can only live, trying not to make any more.

Doing the right things, I'm always going to screw them up, but as longs as I feel confident I'm doing them for the right reasons I'm a'ight

Not lately since school started. I don't get out much these days either, so I'm a bit more absent from my friends than I'd like.

I always feel half-dead haha but drawing class yesterday was nice. 3 hours being able to ignore pain and stress was nice.

those are the best kind!
That guy under my bed. Hopefully, but please refer back to #2

Right now others make decisions for me. I've long since learned I can't control everything, and sometimes the best a person has is to go with the flow until the time to take back control is appropriate.

Not so much these days. I set it in my mind (finally) to to let go of certain things, and certain people and with each passing day they come up less and less.

Both suck, I just prefer the ol' avoidance method

Being alive.

That I can't just pack up and move back home right now. :/

Doing the right things.

Yes. I always try to do that, but somehow, the "friends" keep leaving me.

Never really thought of that. Perhaps when I was thinking about what I'm going to do when I'm finished studying.

No.

I love my family. And I love my Cavum. I try to show my love in every action I do, whether it's going home for dinner, or meet my boyfriend for lunch.

What..?

Yes.

The latter.

My family.

I try not to regret.

More into “accuracy.”

Yes.

Artistically? From age 12 to present...

Yes… musical instruments have voice box and ears.

My sublime tasks.

Case to case basis.

Hmmm.....

Not so applicable to me.

The most valuable.

Some wrong use of time.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back