• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday Takeover T'extraordinaire

LD_Tickler

4th Level Yellow Feather
th_33173_michelletrachtenberg003_122_181lo.jpg
56a65b9e-4624-402b-af7a-83e822042405.jpg
6256-Elisha_cuthbert.jpg

CrystalLight gave me the permissions TO DO THIS UP IN HERE

I'VE BEEN A WILD ROVER FOR MANY A YEEEAAARRRR....

1) Would you rather: lose all hair on your body and head forever, or lose all use of your dominant hand for the next five years?

2) What was the worst thing you've experimented with, sex-wise?

3) What's the stupidest/least-impressive/most embarrassing way you've ever injured yourself?

4) Would you rather: be able to fly or be able to breathe underwater?

5) For what song are you ashamed to admit that you know all the words?

6) Would you rather: be indestructible with a regular mortal life span, or have a potentially infinite lifespan yet be vulnerable to death by injury/accident?

7) If you could snap your fingers and become completely fluent in any language, what language would you pick?

8) When you indicate "three" with your fingers, which fingers do you use?

9) You now have to live on a different continent. What country are you going to live in now?

10) Of all the clothes you own, in what outfit do you think you look the best? Describe it.

BONUS: post your absolutely favourite tickling picture.

Last edited:
1) Would you rather: lose all hair on your body forever, or lose all use of your dominant hand for the next five years?

Definitely the body hair. :D

Uhmm. can't think of anything.

3) What's the stupidest/least-impressive/most embarrassing way you've ever injured yourself?

Jackass style stunts.

Probably fly, because I'm absolutely terrified of deep, murky oceans full of monsters

Every single song by N Sync

6) Would you rather: be indestructible with a regular mortal life span, or have a potentially infinite lifespan yet be vulnerable to death by injury/accident?

Infinite lifespan. Then I wouldn't push the boundaries. If I were 'indestructible' then I would constantly be pushing my limits to see how far they go.

7) If you could snap your fingers and become completely fluent in any language, what language would you pick?

Latin.

All but the thumb and the pinky.

9) You now have to live on a different continent. What country are you going to live in now?

New Zealand.

10) Of all the clothes you own, in what outfit do you think you look the best? Describe it.

JAMMIES! I rock my pajamas all day.

1) Would you rather: lose all hair on your body and head forever, or lose all use of your dominant hand for the next five years?

Hair.

Uhhh.... ?

Attempting a back flip and spraining my wrist.

Fly.

Probably "Grace Kelly" by Mika.

The first one.

Japanese

Whatever's comfortable.

Australia.

I'm a man. I own clothes, not outfits.

SS

My hair.

Anal.

Throwing knives.

Fly.

When You Look Me In The Eyes.

Indestructible with a mortal life span.

Polish

Index, Middle, Ring

Poland.

Jeans, t-shirt, boots.

hair

N/A

Broke a toe horsing around

fly

Waterloo by ABBA

Indestructible with mortal life span

German

The fingers in between my thumb and little finger

Europe

Cargo shorts and sweatshirt.
Bonus
This was done as a commission for me by Sandrock74.ZodPic.jpg

Hair, fo sho. You can always throw on a wig, but I'd be lost without my right hand. My left one is fucking useless.

An ugly dude.

Dropping my phone on my face while texting in bed. Not really an injury, but definitely stupid.

Fly.

Super Bass

Indestructible with a regular mortal life span. I'd never want to live forever.

Either Spanish or Italian. They're both beautiful cultures.

Middle, ring and pinky.

Spain or Italy...or Australia.

I almost only wear jeans, so any pair of those...aaaand...I have a black shirt with a square neckline that, paired with my XOXO bra, tells glorious lies about my boobs if it falls right.

I can live without my hair.

Whip cream...sticky and gross.

I bought one of those door frame pull up bars and it damn near gave me a concussion as it broke loose from the door and whacked me in the head.

Fish poo in water, I'd rather fly.

"All Out of Love" by Air Supply

If I don't age while being immortal, then gimme an infinite lifespan.

Klingon...it's a real chick magnet.

:mhorns:

Narnia

Speedo, I love how it disappears into my ass and makes my belly cascade over the waistband!

drew701200.jpg

Last edited:
Hair. I'd only miss the hair on my head, but I couldn't go without the use of a hand.

A hippie chick who didn't shave.

Walking face first into a closed door comes to mind.

Flight. Way too much fucked up shit lives in the ocean.

That one song by Nickelback. You know. The only one. (actually, I don't even remember all the lyrics anymore, but I did once and it was the only thing that came to mind.)

Depends. If the infinite lifespan comes free from aging, I'd take that. Otherwise, I'd go with being indestructible.

Japanese.

Index, middle, ring

England

Uh. Most of my outfits are jeans and a t-shirt. :/

Lose my dominant hand for 5 years...because if I could learn how to use my right hand as a kid, I am sure I can learn to use my left hand to write and do everything I need :D

First time I ever experienced oral sex. Enough said.

Trying to be all cool on a balance beam when I was in about fourth grade and I fell off it and got a HUGE bruise on my thigh the size of a basketball, no joke.

Fly. Then I can fly OVER the water. Winning!

"Can't Be Tamed" - Miley Cyrus. Don't judge XD it plays at my work, over and over again. Haha!

Infinite lifespan if it meant everyone I loved had that same availability :)

Japanese. Period.

Pointer finger, middle finger, and ring finger o_O

I have lived on another continent before. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. And the country I would move BACK to is Italy :bubbleheart:

My black button up dress with a white fringe at the bottom, black tights, and black boots. I just love how it looks, and I rarely wear black so I enjoy wearing it all at once :)

I would...but I don't think BAC would appreciate it ;)

I'll lose the hair. There's always wigs.

:shrug:

one of the stupidest was the time I was walking at chatting with friends and took a turn to early and walked right into the corner of the wall. Most embarrassing had to have been when i was at work, dropped something, and when I bent to pick it up the chair rolled out from under me.

breathe underwater

Well I know almost any Disney song and a ton of show tunes. At one point I knew all the words to Aqua's Barbie Girl. I'm not proud of that but I'll write it off as childhood stupidity.

Indestructible but mortal life span. I think I'd end up experiencing so much more because there would be be no fear of croaking

Italian

pointer, middle, ring

Some where in Europe

Just bought this awesome royal purple shirt dress that looks awesome on me. I also can't go wrong with my corsets.

Let me see......I would take losing the use of my dominant hand. I can get used to that.

Some Kama Sutra position, I was flexible....but truth be told...it did hurt like hell.

I tossed a peanut M&M in the air to catch with my mouth, and it hit me in the eye.

FLY!!!

Several songs by Hannah Montana....my lovely daughter is to thank for that.

Infinite life span, perhaps I already have that one.....

Japanese.

Index, middle and ring

Australia

Anything with my Sombrero.

Rob

Ooh... tough choice... If it was JUST body hair, I'd be all about it, but my head, as well? My eyebrows??? I don't know if I could rock the Powder look, as I'm not pale enough... Then again, I get pissed off and irritable if there's ever something that keeps me from using my hand (Twist that however you want, pervs! :p ), and five years is a LONG time! I'd probably have to go with losing all hair FOR.EV.ER.

:shrug: I can't say that I've been very experimental beyond my personal preferences. Once, a girl wanted to do knife play/blood drawing with me, and I had no desire to get cut, so I didn't partake.

I can't even count the number of times I hit my head on things.

Flight all the way! There's nothing under the ocean's depths that I want. Plus, I don't wanna get eaten by a whale or a colossal squid. Also, if you go deep enough, the weight of the water will crush a person.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Geiq0FP13uQ?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Geiq0FP13uQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I'll take indestructibility, as I'd like to not be injury-prone, and I'd also rather not live long beyond all my friends and loved ones.

It's a toss-up between Spanish and Japanese, strictly for how useful it would be to know either, in a business-sense.

The "American" three. :p I don't do that "OK" sign.

I almost said Canada, but then I reread that I have to live on a different continent. I'll say Malta. Lots to look at. :)

It's a simple, blue and gray, long-sleeve baseball-style t-shirt from Aeropostale, and jeans. Apparently, dark blues have always been a good color for me.

BONUS: post your absolutely favorite tickling picture.
I'm not sure I should post it, since it's a drawing that belongs to someone else, by the moniker of Del Tickl. I'm pretty sure they're a member here, and I think he described the character in the picture as Lady Pain. Other than that, I don't know much about it, and I've had it so long I can't even remember where it came from. The woman in the picture is bound to a wooden pole, while some demon pixies tickle one of her nipples with a brush, and two more are sawing a feather back and forth between her toes. Also, a succubus has a huge whip wrapped around the woman's ankle, holding her foot still, while she licks her toes and tickles her foot with long nails.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back