• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday, which is also NCIS night.

BrightEyes1082

Verified
1) Flat tax: yes or no?

2) Do you hang your wet towel up to dry right away? Or leave it laying somewhere?

3) What's the worst place you've ever gone to on the internet?

4) Have you ever suffered a serious burn?

5) If you were a match, would you give a kidney to your mother? your best friend? your dog?

6) What's your absolute most favorite font?

7) What inspires you to get creative?

8) Do you ever give change to homeless people? What about your lunch?

9) How would/do you handle sleeping close to someone snoring very loudly, if you have no earplugs handy?

10) Do you feel freely able to express your political opinions to/around your friends?

Next...

2) Do you hang your wet towel up to dry right away? Or leave it laying somewhere?

I'm getting into the habit of hanging it up.

Where ever if was that I watched those American prisoners get beheaded by those terrorists.

Yes, several.

5) If you were a match, would you give a kidney to your mother? your best friend? your dog?

All of the above.

Papyrus.

The Mind

Sometimes.

9) How would/do you handle sleeping close to someone snoring very loudly, if you have no earplugs handy?

I'm half deaf as it is.

10) Do you feel freely able to express your political opinions to/around your friends?

I'm sure I could, but I don't and probably don't ever want to.

N/A

I hang it up to dry right away...usually hang it over my bedroom door or the shower rod.

Probably a website that shows people popping massive whiteheads and blackheads. It made me sick to my stomach.

At my old job at a fudge shop (candy store) I would bake pretzels and cookies ALL day...I got burned so many times by hot butter and the oven. Lots of bad burns. I actually got a horrible burn on my left thumb this past Friday when baking over 75 cupcakes...it hurts so bad :(

To my mother and best friend: of course.

Script hehe...looks fancy!

There is no one thing...I am just hit sometimes by random inspiration...like a certain picture, a line from a movie, a page from a book....anything can inspire me and be a muse to help me feel super creative :D

There are no homeless people that I ever see around here...the last time I saw homeless people who about 2 years ago in Paris o_O

I do not handle it well. I HAVE to have a good nights sleep. I will probably just sleep on the couch or kick them out of the bed, hehe.

I don't really discuss political opinions with my friends...I like to discuss things I actually enjoy and am interested in. :D

Economics isn't my strong suit... buuut as I understand it, you can do better than a flat tax in both equity and efficiency.

It takes me two seconds to dry off when I step out of the shower... I toss it back up on the rack.

Edit: originally misread this.
Honestly the most apalling shit I've seen has been on /b/, like that video of the guy getting fucked by a horse.

Not really.

Family and best friends, probably.

Oh man that's such a good question. I'm going to go with.....IMPACT. The unsung hero. Nobody ever uses it.

Seeing others being creative, generally. Gets me in the mood.

Very very rarely.

Poorly. I'd handle it very poorly, and with lots of fury.

Oh yeah. I don't, though. Politics is my field, so it's not something I really like to chat about casually.

Last edited:
This sums up exactly how I feel about politics in general
infant.gif

Hang it up right away. Otherwise they get all gross.

Worst? Best? It's a fine line.

When I was a kid I used to get some pretty horrible sunburn. I'd have blisters all over my shoulders and chest. It was horrible.

Mother: absolutely. Best friend: Maybe. Dog: Fuck no.

I used to get down with Lucida Handwriting when I bothered to change fonts. Now I just go with whatever is default usually. I think my AIM is bold Comic Sans.

Other people around me also being creative.

I've given change to people lots of times. I've never given anyone my partially eaten food - gross.

It doesn't really bother me. I do snore really loudly so if I get stuck next to someone else who does, I don't give them a hard time about it. I can sleep through just about anything.

I typically refuse to discuss politics in general. I'm not knowledgeable enough to debate with people. My opinions are based solely on my experiences, and most of the time that just is not enough to make people see where you're coming from, so I don't even bother. I ask questions and share my opinions freely with one person. I can count the other people I'd even be willing to entertain the idea of discussing politics with on one hand. Most people are intolerant assholes and only give you the specific pieces of information that support their point of view. That's not the kind of discussion I want to have, and that's not how I want to learn. Ditto for religion.

No.

Hang up

The TMF. :)

Not really.

My mom would refuse, I don't own a dog and my best friend is AWOL.

Comic Sans

People.

Nope. I tried giving my lunch to a guy, but he got mad and threw it back at me because it wasn't drinkable.

I always have earplugs and a sleep mask when I sleep.

Yes, though when I do, I do so with an open mind and with tactful phrasing of my words.

SS

Yes - one without deductions, but that people earning let's say 115% of the poverty level and below pay no income taxes at all.

Depends on where I am - at home is it s crap shoot, if I am a "guest", I hang it up so I don't appear to be a slob.

AOL??????

Yes and no - I had a cup of hot cocoa explode on me at work after heating the water in the microwave, hurt like hell and I had a very small 2nd degree burn on my neck from it. Does this count as serious?

Yes to all three.

gigi

Necessity

My change or a $1 yes, never had an opportunity to give my lunch, I used to give lunch $$ and food from my lunch to students all the time when I was a teacher.

Tickle them until they woke up and I would roll over and go back to sleep .... maybe they would tickle me when I started to snore too .... [giggles]

Some friends yes, but I tend to get very loud and passionate and less and less articulate as the debate goes on, I do not talk freely about my views with friends at work.

1) Flat tax: yes or no? yes

2) Do you hang your wet towel up to dry right away? Or leave it laying somewhere? goes in the hamper

3) What's the worst place you've ever gone to on the internet? my favorite beastiality site.

4) Have you ever suffered a serious burn? no

5) If you were a match, would you give a kidney to your mother? your best friend? your dog? maybe for mom

6) What's your absolute most favorite font? pepperoni

7) What inspires you to get creative? hot women

8) Do you ever give change to homeless people? What about your lunch? no on both

9) How would/do you handle sleeping close to someone snoring very loudly, if you have no earplugs handy? leave the room

10) Do you feel freely able to express your political opinions to/around your friends? yes

An overwhelming YES.

I hang it up right away. :)

I think it would have to be some newspaper site I visited I went there and in about 1 minute my computer had a 120 viruses. :eek: Not good.

Yes. Chemists always get burned at one point or another. You are always working with fire. Once I picked up a glass rod that was very hot. burned the heck out of my hand. In that regard I highly recommend Butesin Picrate a great ointment for burns. Takes the pain out and often stops any blisters from happening.

Yes., Yes and No mainly cause putting a human kidney in a dog is a really bad idea.

Calligraphy421. Has a very ancient and cool look too it. Makes everything you write looks like its from scripture. :p

Jesus, Nature, Science stuff especially in Astronomy. :)

Yes. Sometimes I am sure I get taken but I cant really stand thought of someone starving.

Not usually a problem I am the one usually snoring. LOL :p

Yes. My friends usually run the gambit from the left to the right and everywhere in between. :p We never let olitics though get in the way of our friendship :)

Yes. Flat is fair.

Yes, right away, on the shower curtain rod.
http://www.americannaziparty.com/
No, fortunately. The minor burns I've gotten have hurt like hell.
No, my mother is 90 and has stated she wants no surgery of any kind any more.
No, I wouldn't give a kidney to my best friend either. I'm too selfish.
I don't have a dog. :dog:

Not sure. I do like this one a lot.

A fun session with Goddess Shelly.

I have given money to people begging in the street but I don't know if they were homeless or not.
Go sleep in another room.
Friends, yes. At work, no. With relatives, sometimes.

A tax just on me??? No thank you! :idontwann
Seriously, uniformity across the board doesn't seem like a bad thing, to me.

I hang it when I'm done.

Well, it's been a long time, and I don't know what it looks like, now, but Strangeland.com had some pretty nasty stuff, back in the day.

Fortunately, nothing more serious than nasty sunburns. :shrug:

My mother, yes. Best friend, that's iffy. Dog, no.

Tempus Sans ITC.

Having energy and motivation, which usually stems from having the right amount of caffeine, combined with a low-stress period.

I rarely have any change, to begin with. Many times I feel that the primary difference between me and them is that I actually have obligations. Also, around here, there's quite a few scammers who pose as homeless people, sometimes making upwards of about $1200 a day from standing on highway exits with a sign, claiming to be a homeless vet, etc. Kinda ruins things for me as far as thinking about the people who actually need some help. :sowrong:

I have to do it frequently. :p I simply try to tune it out. I can't do much else about it.

It has nothing to do with friends. I can't say that I really have many political opinions, to begin with. My interest in politics is limited by my lack of knowledge. I don't like commenting on things when there's a potential for my opinion to be ignorant of all the facts, and there's simply too many facts to keep track of where politics are concerned. It just seems silly to me to watch people get into heated arguments about issues that I don't think anybody completely understands. :pukefight:

Ha ha. The silly issues you Americans choose to fight about.

Right away.

:shrug:

Enough to have several small scars...not quite Man Without a Face level though.

Is there a way to say 'no' without sounding like a bastard? No? Then maybe I just won't say anything...

This one looks pretty awesome...

Very little, lately.

Nope. Goodness, I'm not coming off very well in this one, am I?

I usually move into the living room and mutter cursewords under my breath.

Yes, and they probably wish I didn't. :D

N/A​
Leave it laying on the floor of the bathroom. It's one of the nice things about the bathroom also being the laundry room. :)
:shrug:
Nope​
My mother, yes. My best friend, yes. My dog, no.​
Segoe Print​
Anything (faith, emotions, books, etc.) can inspire me, though I haven't felt very creative lately.​
I'm not in a place where I would encounter homeless people, but if I did, I think I would give them a little bit of money.​
I'd go find somewhere else to sleep.​
Yeah, but I rarely do.​

Here we go.....

Depends on how it is implemented.

I hang it up on the shower rod.

Some really lame gaming site.

Yes, to my hand.

Mother, yes. Friend, yes. Dog...no.

The one from Happy Days. He always said..."Ayyyyyyyyy" and drove a motorcycle. I think he was played by Henry Winkler.

Randomness.

Yes and Yes.

Music or cover my head. I used to be the one snoring so loudly....but now, not so much.

Yup. We all have opinions. No one, no matter what you are told is right or wrong in their own opinions. We are all just different shades of beliefs based on our own life experiences. Some opinions can be unbelievable in the way one person thinks in their own head, but until you can truly see the other side....agree or disagree, you simply can not dismiss them. You can agree and disagree, but to one owns self be true. Nothing in today's world seems "black and white" anymore. There are far to many shades of gray to label.

Rob

I like my taxes curvy and plump...almost rubenesque (I've been trying to incorporate that word into my vocabulary all day!)

I love that mildewy smell of a wet towel in the morning.

Two Girls, One Cup...'nuff said

Yeah, backed into a metal fire pit as a kid.

Dog, he's my best friend.

Arial Black

A mix between desperation and panic.

I'll give change to the homeless. I won't give change to my lunch.

I wake them up and hand them pamphlets on sleep apnea.

I would if I had any.

Next,,,,,

Hang it up right away or just toss it in the washer.

Youtube

Of Course, I'm a cook by trade.

All of the above

What's a font?

Coffee!

I've been homeless once. So,,,,,, Anytime i can.

I snore, myself.

Easily, but most of my friends dont.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back