• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMM Julie rib tickles Asian Jasmine to pieces!!

Tickles_4_U

TMF Expert
Julie Tortures Jasmine (upper body)
After being totally devastated but a very long agonizing foot tickle torture. Jasmine is tested on her thighs and upper body by Julie who has this very feminine touch that sends Jasmine into complete and constant hysterics. There is no escape from the tickle board and she knows all she can do is laugh scream and endure julie's delicate brand of torture. After the shoot julie said she never had so much fun tickling anyone in her whole life and asked me when she could come back and film again.

Now thats a dedicated tickler!!.lol

Ticklish Montreal Models

TMM

This can just be called torture! Very cute how Jasmine is driven mad with tickling :).

sLove the lee here but this ler knows nothing on how to really tickle someone.

Delightful!

I get the impression that Jasmine rather enjoys the tickling. Is she just a model, or is she one of us?

Keep up the fine work, and thanks for sharing!

I get the impression that Jasmine rather enjoys the tickling. Is she just a model, or is she one of us?

Keep up the fine work, and thanks for sharing!

Well she is a model first off , as far as liking it hmmm as ticklish as she is i cant really say why she can endure such unbearable tickling , i know i couldn't myself i'm too much of a chicken..lol Let me just say guys that if you buy her clips your helping her because i can make her work more often its a win win situation for everyone,
jasmine asked me if she could post her name here and talk to the guys and i said sure why not. maybe we can have her on chat one night for a live interview...thats if someone wants that and asks the proper authorities if thats possible.

anyways i can say she loves having the attention and the fans for sure.
and she is absolutely gorgeous in person.

Ticklish Montreal Models

dont forget our name;)

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/19634

Another great clip! Back when you had first posted and stated that Jamine was a hot Asian tickle model on the caliber of a Lily, I took it with a grain of salt.

After watching the past several clips you have posted, I think I agree with you.

Jasmin's Feet

Jasmine's sexy Asian feet are so amazing - please tickle her feet more.

Would love to see all your models in nylons - and might as well put cream, baby oil and peanut butter on the nylons too! :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back