• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMNT

Shytickler109

TMF Expert
So, how many if any are interested in the new TMNT movie coming soon. Are you upset that they may have destroyed your childhood heros, willing to see and give it a chance. Or are you just certain that a movie with MBAY will be a flop.

Looking forward to hearing all opinions.

I'm about as interested as a drunk d000d throwin' darts at a dart board wen im drunx at a bar!

fux am i drunkx.

I'm not sure. I grew up watching that cartoon, and I fear the movie probably won't be good (just looking at the cast....eh)...but I'll wait and see the reviews.

I thought the first film in 1990 was very well done. This looks like its going to be an awful remake. They made the TMNT look too human this time. One of the only things they got right was casting Megan Fox to play April O'Neil

I would have liked to have seen an April I Neil lookalike from the original cartoon Megan fox is hot but she looks nothing like the cartoon version. And I would love to have seen that yellow jumpsuit and white boots. I definitely would like to see a Don Turtelli scene in there as well but I'm not counting my chickens. Overall yes will defo see the movie but it will probably be poo

I am a big TMNT fan and I LOVE the original Tmnt movie, it is part of my extensive DVD collection. I haven't seen the new movie yet, but I do not have high hopes for it, especially since I think that the remodelled Turtles look horrible. Maybe if I took off my Nostalgia Goggles I would like the movie ;p

I still remember the original comic series that was basically a spoof of The Xmen and Daredevil. The comic was black and white and the ink would rub off on your hands. From such humble beginnings, legends are formed.

I would have liked to have seen an April I Neil lookalike from the original cartoon Megan fox is hot but she looks nothing like the cartoon version. And I would love to have seen that yellow jumpsuit and white boots. I definitely would like to see a Don Turtelli scene in there as well but I'm not counting my chickens. Overall yes will defo see the movie but it will probably be poo

That is the ONE thing I think all other Turtles shows are missing: DON TURTELLI.
It was him going at April with a feather that was the start of it all for me.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back