• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To fans of my Star Wars series

i have an idea

I just came up with the bombest idea. you don't have to do a story about Padme, Per se. you could do one about Jedi Females getting tickled Tortured By Anakin/Darth Vader and Sidious/Palpatine since the jedi are being wiped out or something. you could have a story about one whose is rounded up by the Clone Troopers and tickled to her limits, or something like that.

hmmmm, it's certainly an INTERESTING idea. but normally i don't like to go OVERBOARD with tickling. when i use tickle as a torture, i like it to have a cartoony feel, not have it be like an absolutely terrible torture. plus, the execution of the Jedi is one of the reasons the film got a PG-13 rating, particularly when Anakin slaughters all the Younglings. here's a couple of examples from the comic book adaptation:

*Aayla Secura and her Clone Troops make their way through a jungle planet*
AAYLA: it got quiet suddenly...Bly, do u think it's droids?
COMMANDER BLY: No *shoots her in the back*
CLONE TROOPERS: *shoot down at her body*

OR

*Bariss Offee leads Clone Troops and an AT-TE walker against droids, when suddenly, her own Walker blasts her from behind*

now try to put in tickling in there and try to make it feel right.

it's not a TERRIBLE idea, it's certainly interesting, but i'm worried about making it feel right.

Well...

well, you could just have the clone troopers capture them, instead of killing them. as for anakin, who said it had to be sadistic? it could be like a test for him, flexing his new dark side powers.

true

You can always make an alternate version or a prelude or something.
And Aayla would be a perfect tickletarget.
Also Anakin and Padmé before they go to bed in the movie is a possibility.

just got back from the movie. those who haven't seen it yet........

GO SEE IT!!!

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

i swear to god, it has to be THE most EMOTIONALLY POWERFUL of ALL the SW films! even more than Empire Strikes Back, if u'll believe it!

now that i've got THAT out of my system XD

The Clone Troopers can't capture any Jedi, because they are given "Order 66", which is to KILL all the Jedi.

Anakin and Padme b4 bed? a possibility. there was certainly a truckload of humor at the BEGINNING of the film, even a funny little line between Anakin and Padme. I'll think about that.

A prelude? No, that would be Clone Wars, lol. Alternate? Well, my SW stories are themed as "scenes we never saw". like cut dialogue and cut scenes. U'll notice that in all my other stories, new stuff happens, like, before and/or after a scene cuts away in the film. The only exception is a scene in my Ep II story with sum additional dialoge between Anakin and Padme.

hmm

Scenes we never saw: Vader's Jedi Hunt at the end lol.
You could make it end with him hunting down a group of Jedi... and tickletorturing one lol :p

Btw i have a request too.
A story or pic about Isard and Daala getting tickletortured :)
If that's okay?

As for EpIII probably even better than Empires.
(need to see it a second time though to be sure)
Vader/Anakin really rocked. I'll never look at Vader the same way again though.
He'll... be even more a tragic hero now :)
Palpy acted excellent.

who and who? lol, i'm afraid i've never heard of those two.

Ep III was WAY better than Ep V emotionally. Move over, "I am your father"! When Vader took that first breath, i swear my heart skipped a beat! LOL. And Palpatine was indeed wonderful. Ian McDiarmid deserves an Oscar. Lots of dorks on the Internet Movie Database complain that he got a little cartoony once his face changed, but to me, it reminded me of Andy Serkis as Gollum, so i'd say all that over-the-top stuff was really just creative energy.

hmm

NEVER?

Wow.
Those two are female Imperials and pretty important adversaries in the EU.

Please

Well, who said the order was to kill all the Jedi? Palpatine could have it programmed it as so :" if you see a female Jedi, don't kill her, use a stun gun, and bring her in for some good old tickling."

LMAO! that sounds totally out of character, DarthJarJar. Besides, we SEE them kill female Jedi, so it falls out of the formula of my stories.

and sorry, Darth Vegeta, i've just never heard of those two. Which books are they in?

hmmm

Isard is mainly important in the X Wing EU stuff.
She's in the database of Starwars.com
Isanne Isard.
And Admiral Daala is an opponent that makes a first appearance in the Jedi Academy trilogy.

i dun think i'll ever read the X-Wing series. books about space battles sound kinda boring.

and one day i hope to read Jedi Academy

well

I don't like X wing either. But i do like Isard lol :)

Jedi Academy is overrated.
Doesn't have the level of Shadows of the Empire or Shadow Hunter or Timothy Zahn's famous Trilogy.

hmmm

What about a story or pic involving the tickling of Tenel Ka?

Or a series set in the Clone Wars itself?

Though the thing i'd love to see more is some Kotor stuff.
It always surprised me that there are no stories nor pics about Bastila, Visas etc.

dun know Tenel Ka either XD Or played KotOR, sadly. So many SW games, so little money XD

i MIGHT consider a clone wars story. could get a chance to get Aayla Secura (have u seen her w/out makup? OH...MY...GAWD!!!), Shaak Ti, and Bariss Offee, lol

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back