• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To Heaven and back - Foot Worship Palace's Dahlia

hahohi

MY HEAVENLY SESSION WITH GODDESS DAHLIA OF FOOT WORSHIP PALACE

Before I start, I'd like to comment that Fat Jay's story is a hard act to follow. He wrote an incredibly detailed, top-notch story about his mind-blowing session with Dee and Arianna at Foot Worship Palace (www.footworshippalace.com) which inspired me to visit... and do the same.

However I'm not really a writer (are you, Fat Jay? if not, you should quit your day job!), but the experience was incredible and I promised to write it up, so I'll try. And Fat Jay I thank you again for inspiring me and I apologize if I'm stealing your format somewhat!

A BIT OF BACKGROUND FOR THOSE INTERESTED

Well I have never really had a tickling "session" before (I know, I know... I can't believe it either). I had a spontaneous and *very* memorable tickling session at a friends party in Chicago several years ago that has stayed with me ever since. Also, I told my ex-girlfriend about my tickling "fetish" and she was quite open about it... but not at all ticklish. How is that fair? However, as fate would have it, we broke up a few weeks ago and I decided to cheer myself up by visiting The Palace, something I'd fantasized about for months.

I had seen the pics of the girls online and I had been told that Dee, Arianna, Jenn and Dahlia were the most ticklish. I was tempted to see Dee, but Oh My God!! Dahlia's feet!! I couldn't get them out of my head. Seriously, check out the pix at the Palace's site. Size 7 1/2, VERY high arches, great symmetry, soft, soft soft soles... the pics of her spreading her toes were out of this world. Plus she had a gentle, sexy smile and looked like she would be fun - so Dahlia it was.

I'll admit, I was nervous enough to knock back a couple of scotches before my session, but I needn't have worried. Despite the slightly shabby entrance downstairs, the place was extremely professional, clean, discreet and friendly. I was greeted by a pretty Australian secretary who was very welcoming, and taken into a very nicely furnished room, where I waited for Dahlia with anticipation.

I heard the doorknob turn, and watched Dalia strut into the room, her long dark hair flowing to her waist. She had a trim, sexy figure and was wearing a tight, short sexy little black dress, thigh high black sheer nylons and peek-a-boo pumps. She greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. We chatted for a couple of minutes and I got a great vibe from her, that made me relax almost instantly. I told her it was my first real tickling session and I didn't know what to expect. She made some suggestions, and we decided to go with the flow and see what happened.

MY MAGICAL SESSION

Kneeling at Dahlia's feet, I slowly removed her shoes one by one. I couldn't wait to see her sexy feet in the flesh, that I had fantasized about for so long. I was not disappointed. Her long toes and fleshy heels were perfect, even better than I could have imagined. I warmed her nylon-clad soles up with a foot massage, and we chatted, getting to know each other. I can't remember what we talked about, but it was easy.

I moved to the bed and she put her feet on my back, stretching her arms like a cat. Her perfect sole, clad in sheer nylon was tempting me. I decided it was time for her to be tickled. With one finger, I stroked the ball of her foot, and hit a sensitive spot immediately. She squealed

"eee!" arching her back and giggling sexily. At this point she definitely enjoyed it. It was time for more.

I raked my fingers along the length of her foot, locating sensitive spot just below her big toe, and on the side of her instep. She was giggling helplessly. "Ha ha ha ha Stop! ha ha ha ha Stop!" However I wouldn't. I gave her a brief reprise, as I peeled off her nylon stocking from her right leg. Then I resumed tickling, going from nylon-clad to bare, and back again.

I used my nails, my hands and my tongue, locating the most sensitive parts of her foot as she squealed with laughter and agony, arching her back and jerking her foot back. Ocassionally I would stop, and worship her beautiful silky soles with my tongue, sucking on her soft big toe, biting and running my tongue just under her toes. Then it would be time for more. At some point I peeled off her other stocking, and played with her bare left foot as well.

"You have too much resistance", I told her "but I know you love being tickled". She allowed me to tie her up on the futon couch, arms and feet bound. My memory is a fantastic blur as I tickled her to the point where she was giggling helplessly, tears streaming down her face, begging me to stop. I gave her a short foot massage, and she mentioned some toys that were just begging to be played with - a wooden brush and a metal "pinwheel". I ran both the objects over her ticklish soles as she squealed and giggled, her sexy laugh echoing around the room.

I was ridiculously hard and could not have been more turned on, but before I knew it, it was over. Perhaps next time I will take Dahlia up on her offer of a role play, and perhaps incorporate a release. But I was more than content with blissful hour we spent together, which had sped by. It was better than I could have dreamed of or hoped for. I could have gone on forever, but I don't know if beautif :lovestory ul Dahlia could take much more. I floated out of there, the memories of the wonderful hour to haunt my dreams for days to come.

Thankyou, Angelic Dahlia and the wonderful ladies at Foot Worship Palace. Like Fat Jay, I wonder if I am in love... and I will certainly be back. All you chaps wondering about taking the plunge - do it. You'll regret it if you don't.

---hahohi

Glad to hear that you had such a great session. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

wonderful awesome session. wish i could see those feet. couldn't figure out how to navigate the site to find her. thanks for the fabulous report.

Wow!!

Brought the memories flooding back - hahohi. That was a fine post, certainly rocked my boat anyway. If you have any more sessions, you've got to tell us about it. Thanks so much for posting.

And - no I'm not a professional writer, but thanks for the suggestion!

Great post i cant wait to read about your next trip to play with her.

Coffee said:
Great post i cant wait to read about your next trip to play with her.

going in again next week... I can't wait.

Should I take her a gift or something? I'd like to let her know how much I enjoy her feet... and company!!

Just a suggestion

What you could do is take in extra cash and before the session starts, get her to hide it around the room whilst you are not looking. Then you can take your time tickling its whereabouts out of her. If she doesn't tell you where it is before a certain time, she keeps it. Split it up into 10 dollar bills, so there's lots of places she can hide it and more times you can tickle her to find it.

If she's potentially getting something on top of her tip, I'm sure she'll appreciate it and it gives more focus to the tickle session.

Actual gifts are tricky, especially with beautiful women. Although you could email them and ask if there's anything she wants.

Just a thought. I'm so jealous that you're going back so soon. Give us the juicy details.

later

FatJay said:
What you could do is take in extra cash and before the session starts, get her to hide it around the room whilst you are not looking. Then you can take your time tickling its whereabouts out of her. If she doesn't tell you where it is before a certain time, she keeps it. Split it up into 10 dollar bills, so there's lots of places she can hide it and more times you can tickle her to find it.

What a terrific idea. Very creative.

Thanks buddy, I'm gonna try it.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back