• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To Sir with Love - Part 2, Establishing Trust

YourPebbles

Never had I been more nervous and excited at the same time. Jay arranged for us to meet at the bar in the hotel, which was probably good as I was feeling like a little “liquid courage” could help calm the extreme mix of emotions running through my mind and body at the moment.

Was this really about to happen???

We had been texting and sexting for nearly eight months now. And in all honesty, driving each other fucking crazy with horned-up excitement! Tonight was to be the perfect storm, the perfect mix of ingredients. He was the Dom ready to take charge. I was the submissive BDSM/fetish virgin. I thought of how happy it must make him to finally be getting the chance to take me by the hand and show me his world. A world he could only try to describe to me. A world I could only read about in his stories. But that was all about to change. And just the thought started to get me wet as I wanted for nothing more than to make my Sir happy.

I saw Jay, sitting at the bar. He looked passed me at first, the young brunette cheerleader still ingrained in his memory of me, not remembering that my hair was now blonde. But then our eyes met, and we both broke out in these silly, childish grins. We embraced and pulled our bodies tightly together. I couldn’t believe he was real. I was really touching him. Smelling him. I couldn’t wait to taste him. My lips found a spot of skin below his ear, and I purposefully dragged them down his neck as I pulled my head away enough to kiss him. My dark eyes met his beautiful blues, then I focused on his lips as I drew my mouth closer to his. To my dismay (and delight), he retreated and whispered, “Not yet… not till we are upstairs.” My needy lips half smiled, half pouted as I grabbed him to me one last time before we separated. I wanted to grind into him, but contained myself. You’ve got a long night ahead of you, girl. Keep it together.

We sat at the bar, and instantly his hand found my thigh. I tried to choke back a hard gasp at his touch on my stockinged leg. My whole body tensed as he slid his hand up a little further past the end of my stocking and found my warm, needy flesh. Had I not warned him about how sensitive my thighs were? Becoming increasingly wetter for him, I tried to engage in the small talk he was initiating, but my mind was a million miles away and I could not focus. I heard myself say at least ten times, “I’m sorry, what did you say?” And every time, a devilish smile broke out across his face. He was loving it. He had me, quite literally, in the palm of his hand already. And not just my thigh. My mind too. And I wondered what this experience would do to me. Would it change me forever? I was feeling ready to find out. Let the torture begin.

I took some deep breaths, desperately trying to compose myself, pace myself. I decided to try and gain a little footing (pun intended). I slid off a shoe, and dragged my toes up and down one of his legs. He glanced down at the feet he longed to tease. “Now, now Pebbles… put your shoe back on. I told you, you need to wait till we are upstairs.”

Fuck! Although, I can’t say I was surprised. I expected that, because being the strong Dom he was, I knew it was very unlikely that my Domme could persuade him. Plus, that was not the game we were playing here. I agreed to submit to my Sir, and I was committed to pleasing him.

Having no hold on the situation unfolding, time passed, and I had no idea how long we sat there… if I finished my drink, or what I was even drinking for that matter. All I knew is that it seemed like forever before he asked me if I would like to go upstairs. “Yes!” I enthusiastically answered. Jay smiled, but then corrected me… “Yes, what?” I quickly remembered my role… “Yes, sir,” I said more subdued this time, even though on the inside I was screaming… Yes sir, take me sir, tickle me sir, fuck me sir, make me cum like no one else sir!

The elevator ride up was pure torture. Despite my moaning and rubbing on him, Jay held true to his promise of not kissing me till we got to the room. I could only lick and bite my lips in sheer rebellion. He sweetly took me by the hand, led me into the room, and locked the door, making sure to put the Do Not Disturb sign on the knob first. As I peered around the dimly lit room, out of the blue, Jay aggressively pinned me to the wall with his body and mouth. The sheer surprise and force of it made me cum instantly. He knew I was highly orgasmic, but I’m willing to bet on the fact that I orgasmed so quickly surprised him too. My knees buckled and had he not had me pinned so tightly to the wall, I surely would’ve fallen over. He sensed this, and as I gasped for air, eyes still rolled back in my head, he scooped me up, and brought me to the bed. I sat on the edge, not fully aware of what just happened, what was happening.

As I regained a bit of consciousness, my eyes met his. He was kneeling in front of me, smiling. He knew he had this affect over me. I had let him listen to me cum before. But now getting to see it with his own eyes… Oh, he was going to have fun with me, and I knew I was screwed!

Jay stood up to get behind me on the bed. As he was repositioning, I glanced across the bed to my right and noticed the toys he had splayed out there for us - for me - and my heart jumped with nervous excitement.

What was I getting myself into?

Then I felt his hands come around me and I tensed. My breath stopped for a moment. My back stiffened tall. His fingers found the buttons to my top, and he had them undone in no time. Being careful not to touch my breasts, he slid my top down my arms. The silkiness of the top gliding down my arms followed by his fingertips gave me goosebumps and caused my breath to kick back in again. I was panting, longing for his mouth again. He must have read my mind cause he gently laid me back so I could look up at him. He was directly above me. Then slowly, sweetly, gently he leaned down and kissed me – Spider-man style – with his chin at my nose and vice versa, our tongues deeply exploring the other. He knew how much I loved kissing. And I was grateful he wasn’t withholding it from me right now, as I knew would be the case later.

He quickly undressed down to his boxers and repositioned again to straddle me. I looked up at his bare chest, then my eyes found his happy-trail. I imagined following it to places I deeply wanted to explore. I lifted my arms to touch him, pull him to me, but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down over my head. He was going to remind me every chance he could that he was in control. And every time he reminded me, got me wetter and wetter.

“You ready to do this?” he asked, reaching over for the wrist cuffs.

And I don’t know what it was… maybe the site of the cuffs made it all too real. But my confidence dropped like a brick and the inevitable vulnerability shook my core.

“Umm…” I stammered, as he started to strap my right wrist in. I pictured what was coming. Being bound, being gagged, blindfolded, completely vulnerable. Completely at someone else’s mercy. My mind flashed to my first sexual experience, being raped at age 14, and, all of a sudden, fear swept over me. But I had moved past all that, recovered from that trauma… I reassured myself. I tried to talk myself out of it. No, you are not going to chicken out now! You know you want this! Get it together, girl!

I started trembling uncontrollably, and it was not the sexual trembling Jay was hoping for. I felt horrible for disappointing my Sir. I felt my eyes well up. I was terrified. He realized instantly that I was for real, removed the cuff swiftly, and embraced me tightly.

“What is it, Pebbles? What’s wrong?” he asked so sweetly. There was genuine care and concern in his voice. And although I had shared my past with him, I'm pretty sure neither one of us was expecting it to be popping up now… and most definitely not on the heels of an orgasm.

Just hearing him call me Pebbles, put me a bit more at ease. I quietly asked, “Will you protect me, Sir? Will you keep me safe, Sir?”

“Yes, Pebbles. Always…” he said as he looked me in the eyes, and gently wiped a tear that had started rolling down my cheek. He smiled sweetly, then added, “Would you feel more comfortable if you had a safe word?”

“Yes,” I answered. Having seen Fifty Shades of Grey (my only other knowing of this world, other than what Jay had taught me), I was familiar with “safe words.”

“What would you like it to be then, Pebbles?”

“Kiss,” I answered, and decided to push my Dom Sir a little by adding… “But when I say it, not only do you have to stop, but you have to kiss me too.”

I could tell he did not want to agree to this, as withholding kissing was all part of his grand scheme, but he knew that my feeling safe and comfortable with him was more important. Jay nodded his head in agreement, and I instantly felt myself relax and melt into him. He felt it too and smiled. And there was something comfortable about him. There was something in our history, in knowing each other as kids, that made me automatically feel more connected to him. I did feel safe with him. I did trust him.

“You got me then, yeah? You’ll keep me safe?” I whispered to him, staring into his deep blue eyes… seeking confirmation one more time, and casting away all previous doubts that had so uninvitedly popped up at the worst time ever.

“Yes, Pebbles…” he lovingly reassured me, “I’ve got you. I will keep you safe always. I promise.”

“Promise?”

“Yes Pebbles, I promise.”

“Then, I’m all yours. Do with me what you please,” I said. And as if a different person took over my body, I felt my arms stretch out by my sides and I exclaimed, “I’m ready to be tied up now, Sir.”

“That’s my good girl. That’s my good Pebbles,” he said.

I felt my confidence slowly coming back with his approval, and Jay once again began binding my wrists in the cuffs. But before he could tie them off, I cried out, “Kiss, kiss!!”

I could tell Jay was half annoyed and half amused with me. He didn’t want to stop his flow, but he appeased me as he promised he would. I pulled in my cuffed arms quickly before he could stop me, grabbed his face, and kissed him hard and deep, knowing it was probably the last time he would let me do such a thing. I let my taste buds absorb him and told myself to hold onto that taste for as long as I could.

Then Jay, instead of picking up where he left off, stopped for a moment. I could see he was thinking. “I want to blindfold you Pebbles, but I’m not sure you are ready for that yet. So I am going with plan B.”

And with that, he lifted up off me, and forcefully flipped me over. I felt a rush come over me, and I started to swell as he undid my bra and removed it. He stood up and positioned me how he wanted me on the bed. He tied my arm cuffs off to the sides, and although I could still see, he instructed me not to turn my head or try to look behind me. “Yes, Sir,” I agreed, feeling the excitement of earlier in the night - and of the past 8 months - come surging back.

Silence fell over the room for what seemed an eternity, and I knew he was just staring at me, my backside. I could just imagine the evil brewing in his deliciously devious mind. Then I felt it… the feather dancing down the side of my ribcage. I yelped and twitched all over. Holy shit! I could barely handle it and to think… this was just the beginning.

He dragged that feather up and down my sides, from my fingertips, down to my waist. A combination of laughs, giggles, moans, and cries of mercy exploded from me. He had some idea of how sensitive I was, but now he was seeing it for himself, firsthand. And as I felt the throbbing between my legs getting more and more needing of release, he dropped this bomb on me…

“Do not cum. You may not cum until I give you permission to. Ok, Pebbles?”

WTF???!!! Was he for real? Of course, I knew the answer, and I knew the answer he wanted to hear… “Yes, Sir,” I reluctantly agreed. Then a thought crossed my mind, and so I had to ask… “What happens if I do… wi...without your permission, Sir?”

“Then you will be punished, Pebbles.”

I swallowed hard. Never before had I been more excited and nervous at the same time. I wanted to please my Sir, but because I truly trusted him, there was a part of me that was curious about, and seemingly interested in, being punished by him.

Then I heard the unzipping of my skirt. I could hardly wait for him to unclothe my lower half. It was craving the attention the upper half of my body just received. He slid my skirt off, exposing my panties and stockinged legs. He ran his hand along my bottom and down one leg, and I squealed and squirmed hard, pulling at my restraints. He had no idea what he was waking up by touching my thighs. He removed my panties, now able to see how wet I had become. Then he rolled down one stocking at a time, going as slow as he possibly could. Torturing me with his devilishly soft fingertips as he went. My unrestrained legs were twitching violently and I heard him say, “Don’t worry, Pebbles. I’ll be taking care of that.” I cringed, knowing full well what that meant.

Then he got to my feet, and I knew the real torture was about to begin. This was his favorite place, and I knew he would mean business. I knew when he reached them, he would linger there and see how far he could push my limits. He removed my heels, and my stockings, and as he stroked my petite feet for the first time, I hoped he would notice how much care I had given to making them so soft for him. I heard a low mumble of approval come from him as he declared, "There are Pebbles' pebbles." A huge smile spread across my face.

That smile disappeared quickly, however, as I felt the cuffs tightening around my ankles. OMG, I thought. Don’t cum, don’t cum, don’t cum! Then he surprised me by untying my wrists. What was he up to? He told me to stand up. I could feel my cheeks turning red, as I stood completely naked in front of him for the first time. The last time he saw me, I had the body of an 18-year-old cheerleader. Thirty years and two kids later, I hoped he would find me still as attractive as he did before. He gave the universal “spin around” signal with his finger, and I did as I was told. I was relieved to see a smile spread across his face as I came around to face him again. "Good girl," he rewarded me with.

Then he pointed to a padded bench at the foot of the bed. He grabbed my hands and pulled me down over the bench. It was about the length of my upper body, and he positioned me face down how he wanted me, with one end of the bench nestled into the bend of my thighs, and the other, just supporting my chin. He then secured my wrist cuffs together in the small space underneath the bench. He patted my head, and reminded me… “No looking, Pebbles,” then I heard him collect some objects from the bed before heading to other end of the bench.

I gasped as I felt him spread my thighs slightly, and my knees followed along sliding open across the floor. He added cuffs to just above my knees and secured them to legs of the bench. Then he brought my ankle cuffs close to one another and bound them tightly together. He added some type of bar between my knee and ankle cuffs that made my legs completely immobile. I was completely helpless. Or so I thought…

And that’s when I felt the blindfold going on. Fuck! Was I ready for this?? I thought of crying out “Kiss!!” but I honestly was too curious to see what he was about to do to me to stop him.

"You told me that you thought you could cum just from being tickled," he said, taking his position down by my left foot. "Isn't that what you said?"

And before I could answer, he went in, one finger tracing down my insole, from heel to toe on my left foot. I giggled in delight, so he increased the sensation. He lightly dragged all his sharp fingernails down my left foot. I tried so hard to squirm, to protest, but could not move. Then he started on the right foot. It was tortuous not knowing where he was going next, or what toy was coming next. I don’t know what they were… all I can say is they were some of the most brutally-ticklish, buzzing and vibrating toys, that caused the curling and splaying of my tiny pebble toes in a symphony of random, uncontrolled, jerking movements.

And then I felt the feather again. That son-of-a-bitch dragged it from my tippy-toes all the way to the crease of my thighs. Holy Fuck! I’m going to cum! And before I could get the words out to ask for permission, I was deep in the spasm of another orgasm. As I lay there gasping for air, he expressed his disappointment of me disobeying his orders by giving me one firm and hard spank on my rear, which only heightened my pleasure. It was then that I realized he was going to make me keep coming, that this was all part of his master plan. And I wondered if that was to be my real punishment.

Because the bastard did not stop. He tortured me with that feather all over my backside, all the while tickling my feet with his other hand. I screamed for him to stop, knowing I secretly didn’t want him to. He slid the feather up my thighs, into the creases of my pelvis, lightly working into the grooves. Then he tickled my labia, so close to my clit, but never going there. Next, he dragged it up between my cheeks, ending with rimming me. I grinded hard into the bench, looking desperately for some release. The build-up was so intense, that every time he went back to my thighs, I came. At one point, he was moving so quickly, that my body couldn’t take it anymore. My back arched and I stopped breathing, completely paralyzed by the sheer magnitude of the spasm occurring within me.

I don’t know if that scared him, or if he finally pitied me enough, but all of a sudden, he stopped. My breath returned, and my body collapsed hard into the bench. I was jelly. I could not even hold my head up. I was panting hard and my mouth was dry. “Sir, please a drink,” I gasped the words out. I heard him get up, heard the clinking of ice, and assumed he was pouring us some drinks. I thought this was it. I thought it was over. I had no idea he was just getting started...

To be continued...

Jay's Version:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317344-My-Pebbles-(M-F)
Part 1:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317378-To-Sir-with-Love-Part-1-The-Backstory
Part 3:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317384-To-Sir-with-Love-Part-3-The-Challenge
Part 4:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317399-To-Sir-with-Love-Part-4-The-Conclusion

Last edited:
Pebbles, I thought part 1 was great, but part 2 really ups the ante. I don't know how many views this thread has, but I'm guessing most of them are me!

Onto part 3!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back