• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the foot fetishists...

I love the smell of fresh sweat on GS's feet, but not the smell of stale, dried sweat.
Her feet are shown below. :feets:

Attachments

• aaash.jpg
    aaash.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 33
The thought of smelly feet makes me want to vomit. Make them CLEAN, SMOOTH, and NO STENCH

I myself don't want a stink. They need to have some sort of smell though. My GFs feet never stink but they have a nice soft scent to them.

And please have regular pedicures. No gross nails or calluses and dead skin. Im a picky foot fetishist.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It all depends on what each foot fetishist like. We're not the same, even we like the same thing ;)

I confess that I have smelled sweaty feet. To me, the strongest smell has seemed to be when a girl wore closed toe shoes, no stockings, no socks, with just bare feet shoved into the shoes. One time I smelled the feet of a female friend who had been wearing closed toe moccasin type shoes, and her feet had a very strong smell.

Mitch

Zero smell...save for a victoria's secret body lotion.

a subtle mix of somewhat warm / moist feet , high heel shoe leather , sheer nylon and just a hint of perfume

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back