• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the MODS

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello,

To all the MODs of the forum. I just read a thread here, where the OP virtually slapped Myriad, the Tzar, and trusted MOD here of this great forum. I did not want to perpetuate that thread by posting a response there so I started this thread to say thanks for your service Myriad and all the rest of the MODs who help keep this site going.

If anyone has problems to the point where they want to leave the forum. Please take a moment to inform the MODs of your problem this helps them better the site, for your eventual return or at least to the comfort of those who wish to stay. For goodness sakes, it doesn't help your cause by insulting them virtually or otherwise. I believe the MODs get more grief messages than positive ones, so this thread will hopefully show some much needed gratitude to these fine men and women.

Thanks,
K

I just want to know what pissed that guy/rage quitters in general off so much.

Unless it was the whole "You're all being assholes now and I'm applying it retroactively to me leaving, thank you for proving me right" thing people sometimes do.

Which is just lame.

I just want to know what pissed that guy/rage quitters in general off so much.

Unless it was the whole "You're all being assholes now and I'm applying it retroactively to me leaving, thank you for proving me right" thing people sometimes do.

Which is just lame.

Blue balls? :shrug:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back