• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To those who are lees or lers

Azzatickle

I wanted to ask a question to those who are strict lers or lees.

To the lers, do you really not enjoy been tickled, or get nothing out of it?

To the lees, do you really not enjoy, or get satisfaction from giving someone a good tickling?

I was wondering because I'm a lee and a ler, and probably couldn't choose a favorite. So I'm curious about those who are either lee or ler

Thanks guys

I am a Ler, and identify as Dominate sexually. My sexual enjoyment comes from controlling the responses of my partners. I am most certainly not one who finds satisfaction in being placed in a submissive roll sexually.

I'm not very ticklish, and don't get much from being tickled, on the level of the physical act.

I will however hold that as a Dominate one cannot fully understand and appreciate the roll and be fully skilled at it without having experienced what it's like to be acted upon, and thusly, I see valuable experience and knowledge in the lee roll, but that is a rather meta-enjoyment in comparison to the direct one that you speak to above.

There is also an aspect of fun in the risk of loosing control from the competitive aspect of play, or trying to continue controlling my partner even from a seeming submissive position. These are competitive aspects of play that have some value to me, and being willing to take both rolls is needful for their enjoyment. But the enjoyment is not in the direct experience, but in the risk, and stakes of the 'game'.

Speaking more directly to your question, you seem to identify as an honest switch. You take pleasure in both rolls directly, and fine enjoyment on the base levels in both rolls. Thus you can approach the play dynamic from either side and have fun with it, as it is, without, as in my case, secondary or tertiary reasons that I might allow myself into one roll. Most people that identify as Ler or lee strictly will probably have some exceptions to the roll, but will also base them around other reasons then the direct feeling of the experience.

Good question. Thanks for opening a cool discussion.

Myriads

Honestly this question can go in many different directions:

As a Ler I love dominating, feeling strong, and overpowering. The sense of something so innocent can bend people to my will makes me feel like i got like the kyrptonite to many females who cross me. Revenge is a big factor to me, getting someone back for whatever my reason may be or even just fun.

As a Lee, I love the feeling of someone who has a bit of control over me. Like holding a spot as a way to torture me and a way to make me bend to there will is fun in exciting.

That being said, i feel that everyone (as we've had discussions like this in chat rooms and different forums) everyone is wired differently. Some love being over powered (whether a preferred sex or everyone) and that's all they like. Some like to overpower others and thats it. Other's like Myriads mentioned may not be that ticklish at all so they tend to lean towards being ler, where as someone is extremely ticklish and likes being more leeish. It just all depends on a person honestly.

Other's like Myriads mentioned may not be that ticklish at all so they tend to lean towards being ler, where as someone is extremely ticklish and likes being more leeish.

I wanted to clarify your interpretation of my words.

My lack of affinity for the lee roll has little to do with my own level of ticklishness. It's about my basic Dominant/submissive setting. I'm wired to a Dominant perspective, and I take sexual satisfaction in executing that roll. My ticklishness play zero in that outlook. For perspective, like any male, I can be subjected to orgasm control, or edged for as long as a skilled partner desires. I'm 100% able to feel the full physical experience of that. I take no pleasure in that loss of control, or the physical feelings that such play produces on the base level. It's just not a turn on psychologically for me from that side. Just as being tickled wouldn't be, as effective or not as my physiology allows for.

There are greater 'game' and challenge aspects of loss of control that do hold value for me (along with the raw knowledge of what it feels like to be in that state, as it lets me understand what I'm doing to my submissive playmates better) But those meta-values arise out of things not directly related to the physical experience.

As Jam said, very complicated situation, due to how each psychology will come at the paraphilia.

Myriads

I'm a strict lee because I think I may be sexually submissive deep down. I'm not into the physical, mental, or verbal abuse thing, but I think I find it a real turn-on when a woman takes control sexually. Plus, when I first discovered I had this fetish, it was not because I found tickling people exciting. I found that getting the crap tickled out of me got me really excited. Although I've never really have tried tickling people, so I really don't know for sure that it doesn't do anything for me. But I think another reason why I'm a lee is that I've never really liked touching other people. When I was younger I was always paranoid that every person I met did not like being touched, and as I got older it just kinda stuck with me. When I do touch people now, even if I know they don't mind, I'm still very wary when I do so.

Sorry for the long response, in short, I'm a lee because I'm probably sexually submissive although I'm not entirely sure, and because I'm still not completely comfortable touching others. And because having someone tickle the crap outta me is just so damn fun XD

I think a better effort at a "classification" system would focus on the various intersections of bondage, foot fetishism and tickling,..... a Venn diagram, perhaps,.. one which also registers dom and sub perspectives.

I think a better effort at a "classification" system would focus on the various intersections of bondage, foot fetishism and tickling,..... a Venn diagram, perhaps,.. one which also registers dom and sub perspectives.

They exist, very very complicated, and they sorta need to be more then 3D to work :) There are so many moving parts in a sexual psychology that the multiplication effect on complexity gets high fast.

Myriads

For me, its all about control, and the game and the excitement that comes about being overpowered, especially as i am a fighter and don't like to give over control, that easily. I like to think i am strong willed, and mind over matter, but the fact is that i am extremely ticklish. But i also enjoy being a ler, to have gain that power and control and tease them, but after a while i get bored of being a ler and having that power, it's all about the game for me, and that's why i prefer being a lee and being dominated, whether that be through tickling or orgasm play. man or women.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back