• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To those who like fast cars, speed, street racing

nenezinho

Verified
This is a video from the Portuguese world of street racing.
This was considered the most outperforming car around in Portugal for the last years, considering its original specs and what he does today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v31FQWt_tA&feature=related

It´s actually also a warnning to all of us. The owner and "maker" of this car is no longer among us but will allways be remembered.

I used to be part of this world untill some years ago ;) I was lucky enough and never know if i am proud or ashamed about it. Today i only race on propper racetracks.....hummm....ok.....i can make some little mischief on the public roads now and then ;) very little :D :D :D dont even drive cars like this anymore.

Still....the sheer speed, power, adrenaline....it´s like a drug....in the end it is trully a drug and as dangerous as some of the hard stuff around. Specially because often other peoples lifes get involved.

Well....just wanted to share this, as i´ve spoken with some at NEST that i used to love this kind of stuff.

This will be actually look like out of character to those who know me :) we are all very complicated persons ;)

I too use to rock the street race world, to this day I still miss it.

I was a spectator at most and even flagged a few races, never was in a race myself but was looking forward to the day that would be.

Walking away is a weird feeling, I dont know if Im missing out on something or if I should consider myself greatful to be around knowing what goes on in that world.

Believe me....i´m glad i´m no longer involved.

Altough i think i would have had the same experiences and simply had to try and touch my limits.

I still love to race in go karts and i do that whenever possible.

But street racing was something else. Which im glad to walk away alive. Not all have the same luck. And if you noticed, in Portugal we do it with no crowd, in the mid of regular traffic. You just stop and get everyone together in one place, then the "crowd" gets on the cars as best as possible....and we lift off to the destination....with other cars, police....all crazy stuff in the middle.

That was what scared me the most honestly, that i often carried 2 or 3 other friends with me and sometimes no seatbelts on. It was and still is just a crazy world.

By the way, i placed this video this weekend because its barely one year that the guy driving in the video died. And he didnt die alone either.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back