• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To whom it may concern....

kahoshiden

TMF Master
I am still alive. I have just been flooded with work, personal life, home, and various other stuff to keep me away from posting any art work. My new job has been just so great that I've dedicated myself to them. I have been having some problems with relationships (need a girl friend/is pathetic/LOL////) and with family biznaz.

If anyone is confused as to who I am, I'm Kahoshiden, "vetrian artist". Check out my banner below if you haven't seen my work. I spam because I haven't been here in sooo long, so I know there's alot of newbies. So anyway, if you have read CC's message on Tickle Theater, I basically have the same problems he's having. College, job, and family orianted crap.

I have been working on some new art though. Im continuing "the Day: Katsuima" comic and moving forward with my photoshoping techniques. I have no clue when I will be able to get any of that stuff up as I am busy 24/7 with my bullshit life.

People, if you really care, drop me a line on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN cause I get on there from time to time. Post your comments and show that you still support this run down old artist. Let's make something happen ppl. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I hope to see a big response.

Catch ya'll later.

Great to hear from you again Kahoshiden. :woot:

Don't worry you did a bunch fo good art so we shouldn't expect anyhtign from you. I hope thigns improve with you and you get soem time to relaxe.
I do understand abotu beign pathetic with women so good luck with that too.
To be fare yor not the 1st great artist who needed a break. So cxan't wait to have you back but make sure to take care.

From a loyal fan.

New members and all people. Please check the home of Kahoshiden and look one of the best tickling art of the web. Anime Girls, female Characters of Kahoshiiden, Tributes and more in one of the best Yahoo groups of the Internet The good Art no dead is good notice...One Big GREETINGto you Kahoshiden and good luck in the future with the art and the group.

Good day...Good luck...Greetings to all

The link of my new home is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/falcontk2003/

My old and blue home (and you old and blue home) is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefeatherfromthefalcon/

I'm going to be glad when you get to work again man.

Good to hear from you...and WELCOME THE HELL BACK! :)

Looks like the old guard is taking a sabbatical, it seems. Don't worry dude, we're all gonna be here eagerly awaiting new material from you. "The Day" is great so far, so the next parts look like they'll be even better!

It's great to hear from you, you were one of my favorite atists. I'm looking forward to more artwork from you. I know what it's like when life gets hectic. Been awhile since I've written any new stories, actually.

Yay!

Sorry to post this late, but I've also been busy ^^. Great to hear you're still in the business, and tht you continue "The Day" series, it's been my favourite so far. Hope to hear back from you.

Alive is good, bett alive then not :D I can relate amigo, new job not much time to draw any more. How I long for the days when I could sit and come up with interesting new TK pic all day.....corse I was broke all the time too. ah well, hope everything works out for ya, and keep up the great work.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back