• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today is Mimi's birthday...

Uni

SO PAY YOUR RESPECTS YOU MOOKS!!! *Gets cattle prod*

Seriously... Happy birthday sweetheart. We will have our fun eventually. Until then I wait with a open heart and a glimmer of hope. (Not to mention silk scarves... :p )

Silk Scarves? Oh my! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Uni, if you aren't just the sweetest, cutest, most darling little ticklephile I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Thank you, dear. And you keep that opening in your schedule for me. It WILL happen :Kiss1:

Mimi :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope it's a terrific one for ya, and I'll be saving some birthday tickles for ya. :devil: :D

Lots of love and laughs,
Smiley

Have a good one, Mimi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You have been a great buddy, and I look forward to meeting you someday. I'll also save a few bday tickles!! :devil: :cool:

Happy B'day, Mimi!!!

Drew and I both hope you have a wonderful day and a great year. You deserve it!

Ann

Older and Wiser?

HappyBirthday2.gif

It's always nice to see people catching up to me...Q

My best wishes for a happy birthday Mimi.

Myriads

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dogpile: :grouphug: :happyfloa may all your birthday wishes happy :D

WOW...you dont LOOK 40........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ven (slinking away to hide from the wrath of mimi)

:Kiss2: :dogpile:

Gimme my prod back...

*Snatches prod carefully*

Don't you have minions to make cower or something? Damn Overlords, always underfoot. :wiseowl:

Happy birthday to The Meemster!!!
birthday.gif
partytime.gif
irish.gif
bdaybiggrin.gif
hb2.gif
usa.gif
(You see how thoughtful I am? I even included the irish one for you! :D )

Mimi, you are a dear friend and hopefully one day, a loud and vociferous victim.:devil: I wish you all the best for the future! Carpe Diem! (I hope I spelt that right!)

A limerick I recall....seems a fitting description of shopping for your birthday gift. :p

I shopped artifacts of the Moors,
And rare ancient relics galore.
I passed on a spear,
Because of my fear,
That it had already been yours.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!
Much warmth,
Joby

Way to Go, Meem!!!!!!

Happy birthday to one of the first (& best) friends I made at the TMF.
Someday, dear, we will actually MEET (& hopefully before your 40th birthday). :D ;)

R

:devil:

WOW! You guys are all just so wonderful *wiping away a tear*

Thank you Smiley (when you gonna DELIVER those bday tickles?!), Krokus (same with you! lol), shark, Ann, Q, EQ, Myriads, Giggley, Venray (funny, you don't look DEAD either! Naughty thing!), Jim (don't be silly goof, that's just YOU in Irish garb!), Joby (nah, never owned a spear....you could give me back my pitchfork though, you little vixen...lmao), and kwil (I am NEVER turning 40, so it will happen...just hopefully before you are lite are confined to a wheelchair! lol)!

Love ya!

Mimi :D

Happy birthday, Mimi!

Yes, I know...I'm slow! :p

And when kwil and I are able to get together with you, Mimi, trust me...YOU will be securely confined...in cuffs! :D

Oh, and Mimi? I thought a RECLINER would be an excellent gift for your birthday. :)

Hope you had a day full of laughter, sweetie!

Happy, Happy, Mims!

Well blow me down! Uck, uck, uck, uck, uck!:devil:

Another year of blissful tickling experiences! Congratulations, Meemster! Hope yours was a special day filled with fun tickles and belly laughs..."Now...Ah said, ah said, boy...ya GOT ta have belly laughs for a ticklephile's birthday!"(A dramatized quote from FogHorn Leghorn's son's first tickling gathering) :eek: :sowrong:

Happy Birthday from GuitarPeteTklr and njjen3953!

soory i didn't do this yesterday

happy birthday mimi. i hope in my hart that you had a spectacular day! i think birthdays are just as important now when we're in our 40's as they were when we were kids. helps us keep a possitive out look.
steve

Re: Happy, Happy, Mims!

GuitarPeteTklr said:
Well blow me down! Uck, uck, uck, uck, uck!:devil:

Pete, you gotta work on that Gorge W. Bush impression. :blaugh:

Mimi said:
WOW! You guys are all just so wonderful *wiping away a tear*

Jim (don't be silly goof, that's just YOU in Irish garb!),

Mimi :D

Ah to be sure to be sure, that's me Begorrah! :D

By the way, why did the irishman wear two condoms?

To be sure, to be sure.........

Mimi's birthday? YEEEEE-HAAAAAH! *Does celebratory Texas two step* Many happy re-runs, sweetheart! *Hugs*
:grouphug: :happyfloa :rotate: :redheart:

Re: Happy birthday, Mimi!

lite said:
Yes, I know...I'm slow! :p

And when kwil and I are able to get together with you, Mimi, trust me...YOU will be securely confined...in cuffs! :D

Oh, and Mimi? I thought a RECLINER would be an excellent gift for your birthday. :)

Hope you had a day full of laughter, sweetie!

Um....isn't YOUR birthday coming up soon?:evilha:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back