• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today's fantasy celeb tickler/ticklee.....who is it?

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
You know how every few weeks there's a new thread: "Who are your top ten celebs to tickle?" or that kind of thing? I don't know about you, but for me it changes every day! Often depends on the last thing I watched, read, listened to, looked at.....

So I thought for THIS thread, it might be more fun to just have us list which celeb has gotten into our head TODAY. Tomorrow, might be someone else!

Yesterday, for instance, I was crushing on the British actress Susan Hampshire while I was watching this great BBC miniseries from 1969 that she was in, "The First Churchills". She would have been yesterday's pick.
Susan Hampshire.jpg
Operator, get me Max Speer!

But TODAY....just now......I just saw an article about Simone Biles, the Olympian gymnast. So cute! What a smile! An unbelievable gymnast, too, whew. Put two and two together.....open hand claw on her stomach, while she's lying on the mat in that grey leotard....laughter ensues. Just popped in my mind, sorry, couldn't help it!

Simone biles-farber-2000-750x375.jpg
And why is she grabbing his hands like that?

Could work for 'lerring too! Someone here on the Forum told me about this actor Jason Momoa. Her exact words: "he just seems like he would tickle the f**k out of me." I looked him up on the internet, and you know what? He does look like he would tickle the f**k out of her!

jason-momoa.ct.101217.jpg
"I've come to tickle the f**k out of you."

What about you? Who's gotten under your skin TODAY?

Last edited:
No particular order lol...

Aaron Weiss
Shakey Graves
Kurt Cobain
Jack Johnson
Zach Gill

I’m sure I’ll think of more :D

Right now I'd just love to tickle Alex Morgan and Brie Larson, but I'm exactly the same in that it changes all the time!

Ha! All good ones! Alex Morgan. Alexandria Morgan also!

Right now, though, I so want to go back in time and tickle the young Debbie Reynolds, after watching THIS! :)

(And good morning to you, TMF! :) )

Right now I'm dying to tickle Dua Lipa, partly because she's so gorgeous, but also because I'm intrigued to know what her tickle-laugh sounds like, she has such an unusual voice. (also to tickle punish her for making songs that are overplayed ad infinitum on the radio!)

attachment.php

That's right, Dua....laugh. Laugh!
:)

Last edited:
I believe Charlize Theron would be a GREAT lee as there have been articles that she takes extremely good care of her feet and runs lotion on them everyday!

E20CC04D-E17D-45D5-91EE-1C50618F9064.jpeg

Also Stana Katic would be a perfect lee and is just really beautiful

14DEB505-D7D8-4363-A046-751D09A2D9C2.jpeg
E339D6D7-FC24-4E85-9EB0-09093F6C24EE.jpeg

The recent thread on Jennifer Garner's ticklish feet has me really wanting to get her in stocks and send her into hysterics.

Jennifer-Garner-Feet-930906.jpg

Last edited:
Seconded Simone Biles...beautiful smile. Nice feet also

I don't have a particular, ticklee. I'm more at the point where I'm wanting to be in that position. But tickler... By far has to be Lacey Evans. Or rather the character of Lacey Evans from the WWE. The whole thing of her being a proper yet sassy, domineering southern belle makes me rigid. She could use that fan of hers to tickle the nastiness right out of me, and then some.
274b6-15604363814362-800.jpg

The recent thread on Jennifer Garner's ticklish feet has me really wanting to get her in stocks and send her into hysterics.

View attachment 594564

I was going to write the same exact thing, that makes two of us, she's definitely the celeb of the moment.

Seconded Simone Biles...beautiful smile. Nice feet also

I know! That smile! With her (and with me!), it's all about her stomach,and in her leotard. Tight ticklish fabric...even just rubbing her belly in a circular motion with an open palm.....ugh, eat my heart out! lol.

Having recently seen Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, I nominate Margaret Quilley. Screen shot of her soles from that film below. :feets:

Attachments

• Margaret-Qualley-Feet-4379344.jpg
    Margaret-Qualley-Feet-4379344.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 101
Chris Hemsworth, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Tom Ellis I think would be great ticklers.

Alexa Bliss is my queen. I would give up everything to be with her. So, she is also my top tickler/ticklee.

Beyond that, the secondary ones change all the time. Specifically right now I am so turned on by Alexa I can't think about anyone but her, but yesterday it was a blonde girl I know named Mary (I know she isn't a celebrity, but she was my tickle fantasy yesterday).

Yesterday morning, when I woke up, some pics were posted of some Instagram model Rachel Cook. I thought, what a pretty girl!

By the time I got home from work, her ticklishness was confirmed here on the Forum and now....she's at the top of my list!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?309991-Rachel-Cook-(Model)
maxim.com/women/what-rachel-cook-wants-2019-6

q: “What should a man never do in the bedroom?
a: "Tickle my feet!”

Attachments

• Rachel-Cook-Feet-3092457.jpg
    Rachel-Cook-Feet-3092457.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Rachel-Cook-Feet-2065095.jpg
    Rachel-Cook-Feet-2065095.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Rachel-Cook-Feet-2105107.jpg
    Rachel-Cook-Feet-2105107.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Rachel-Cook-Feet-3088951.jpg
    Rachel-Cook-Feet-3088951.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 67
I’m digging Brad Leone from bon appetit’s YouTube page lol! All that Jersey fisherman goodness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back