• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Rings and Secret Signals

Ocean

I was out in public today, and I saw something that sparked a question in me that emerges every time I observe this behavior and I thought I'd finally ask: are some women trying to signal that they're into what some of us are into? On a cold, wet and rainy day, when you see a woman wearing sandals or flip flops, with feet that are cared for a little more than the average woman might put in the effort for, and she has toe rings on both feet, you have to ask yourself what the motivation behind such a display might be. I wonder if perhaps this excessive "flaunting of feet" is an intentional hint that they may enjoy a little special attention below the ankle -- what do you guys think?

Wishful thinking most likely, Ocean. But it is wonderful to muse about, isn't it? Hopefully all of them do, but I am afraid it is a minute percentage who would do this for this reason. Never any harm in a polite mention, a hint... Just to see which way the reaction goes.

Its a good question that deserves a good answer and my answer is, I definitely think that there are women out there who purposely make they're feet look amazingly beautiful so people will stare. For any women reading this statement it's only my opinion and I apologize if it comes across as not to what you see it is meant to mean

I agree it's a good question and nice thought. But women generally go to great lengths to look nice in general. They spend a lot of time on their hair for example. Does that mean they have a hair fetish? Probably not. Now that's not to say that some women who get work done on their feet don't have a foot fetish, but assuming that every woman wearing a toe ring or whatever is into the same thing we are is wishful thinking. But it would be awesome if they did!

HOLY CRAP....here we go! Dude...I posed this exact question to the forum not too long ago....and just wait for the comments. I think along your lines...but theres some "people" here who have very strong opinions on the topic and if you dont think their way...you're out of line. Just wait. But again, i like your question. BTW, what part of NC?

No. The huge majority (99%+) of the women out there are simply wearing what they like or think is attractive on their feet, without a second thought that they are making any sort of statement to a fetish group (or are aware that said groups even exist) You are projecting your desires and motivations onto the general public.

The remaining 1% are aware of what they are doing, and are doing it with some level of mindfulness as to effect. They are out there, but rare to find.

Myriads

i have always done extra things to draw attention to my feet. lol. toe rings, ankle bracelets, cute sandals, and now i have a tattoo there.

Sometimes a toe ring is just a toe ring. All the rings one sees on fingers doesn't mean they are trying to draw attention to their hands, ear rings to attract attention to their ears, or jewelry trying to attract attention to their necks.

Last edited:
i have always done extra things to draw attention to my feet. lol. toe rings, ankle bracelets, cute sandals, and now i have a tattoo there.

I don't detect anything fecetious here, so all I can say to that is BRAVO! I love that at least one lady has the guts to make this admission.

No. The huge majority (99%+) of the women out there are simply wearing what they like or think is attractive on their feet, without a second thought that they are making any sort of statement to a fetish group (or are aware that said groups even exist) You are projecting your desires and motivations onto the general public.

The remaining 1% are aware of what they are doing, and are doing it with some level of mindfulness as to effect. They are out there, but rare to find.

Myriads
Mistress Zara was among the 1%. She would get pedicures often. On buses and trains she would flaunt her feet in flip-flops, watching the men around her to see if any of them were staring at her feet.

But she was a professional Domme at that time, which is hardly typical. I agree with you that 99% of the women out there with good pedicures or toe rings are not aware of their effect on us.

Mistress Zara was among the 1%. She would get pedicures often. On buses and trains she would flaunt her feet in flip-flops, watching the men around her to see if any of them were staring at her feet.

But she was a professional Domme at that time, which is hardly typical. I agree with you that 99% of the women out there with good pedicures or toe rings are not aware of their effect on us.

And, most of the time, even if they want you to look, that's all they want you to do. It's an ego-fluff, nothing more.

Yeah, some random broad wearing a toe ring is a secret signal to fetishists like you.

Are you serious? lol What kind of fantasyland do you live in?

When I blow my nose in public, it's a signal to all the sneeze fetishists out there.

Yeah, some random broad wearing a toe ring is a secret signal to fetishists like you.

When I blow my nose in public, it's a signal to all the sneeze fetishists out there.

Hearing or reading "broad" makes me smile every time.

Hahahahahahah! Almost fell out of my chair!!

Maybe... they're just wearing toe rings and flip flops because they like them.

Not every woman dresses up to receive attention from random men.

I think that women do wear toe rings and flip flops to get attention from men; the same way they might dye their hair or wear earrings, but just that! A foot fetish is something else and most women don't show off their feet to appeal to men with a foot fetish.

Are they giving off secret signals though, yes because women are from venus :illogical

From my experience, women generally want attention and will do whatever it takes to get ours, be it hair, clothes or jewelry. But, I wouldn't read too much into it. They want what they want and nothing more. Kinda like guys. Guys just tend to be pigs about it most of the time, though. So, think what you want and observe from a distance. :p

girls that know they have a nice butt wear pants and skirts to show off, nice boobs they show off with certains bras and shirts, legs....skirts and shorts. we are creatures like that. i know i have nice feet so i show them off. my friends are the same.

The problem is most people don't think in the same terms a fetishist does.

Can you imagine what it would be like for anyone getting dressed to NOT send "secret signals" to a fetishist.
Washed your hair this morning? Hair fetish.
Put on nice shoes? Shoe fetish.
Walked your dog??? You kinky slut!!!

When a woman is wearing sexy sandals, a fresh paint job on her toenails that have a sheen thats shinier than a brand new car, double ankle bracelets and toe rings on nearly every single toe and her nails are pedi'd longer than usual, That would be a clear signal to me that she's probably a true foot goddess with toes for bait and she's out to do some fishing.

When a woman is wearing sexy sandals, a fresh paint job on her toenails that have a sheen thats shinier than a brand new car, double ankle bracelets and toe rings on nearly every single toe and her nails are pedi'd longer than usual, That would be a clear signal to me that she's probably a true foot goddess with toes for bait and she's out to do some fishing.

Pretty good point. I think. Proof?

The problem is most people don't think in the same terms a fetishist does.

Can you imagine what it would be like for anyone getting dressed to NOT send "secret signals" to a fetishist.
Washed your hair this morning? Hair fetish.
Put on nice shoes? Shoe fetish.
Walked your dog??? You kinky slut!!!

I'm dyin' ovah heah. This is some funny shit, right here.

Hilarious lol..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back