• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Sucking Bandit Receives 57 to 114 Years In Jail

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I just heard on WPVI TV in Philadelphia that a bandit in the city who attacked and robbed women at gunpoint, and then forced them to lie down, while he removed their shoes, and sucked their toes, has been sentenced to 57 to 114 years in prison. I tried posting the link, but it did not work. The story is currently on the WPVI TV website. If anyone has the correct link, and could post it, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mitch

Too severe?

Yes, it is "creepy," especially as there might've been a little more than toe-sucking... :eeew:
The bottom link/article quotes one victim saying he groped her (or started to) stopped, sucked her toes ---
And then made her kiss him...
(Retch twice over).

Aside from the trauma, not knowing if the sicko's gonna kill you...
Now I understand why a "foot-fetish bandit" would get that much time!!!

Though -- if rapists get out in 15 ---- This guy really shouldn't be locked up more than 5-10...?? :ermm:

Neither link is the one you mention, Mitch, couldn't find that one :( :

1. http://www.philly.com/inquirer/brea...Foot_fetish_bandit_sentenced_to_57_years.html

‘Foot fetish bandit’ sentenced to 57 years

By Nathan Gorenstein
INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

A West Philadelphia man will serve what amounts to a life sentence for a string of armed robberies in which he sexually assaulted women, ordering them to remove their shoes so he could suck their toes.

Richard Casey, 50, who became known as "the foot fetish bandit," was sentenced to serve a minimum of 57 years by Common Pleas Court Judge Joan A. Brown.

Two of Casey's victims were in the courtroom when Brown said she was going to give him a sentence that "will insure that he will no longer be a danger to society."

Casey was on parole for a 1992 robbery when he committed the crimes. He pleaded guilty March 13 to six robberies and sexual attacks on women between the ages of 21 and 55 in several Philadelphia neighborhoods between November 2006 and January 2007.

Assistant District Attorney Mark Cipolletti said Casey had a record dating back to childhood and as an adult had 10 arrests, 6 convictions and 5 incarcerations for a variety of assaults and robberies.

2. And this article gives a bit more detail -- though it's FOX so they might've embellished it crudely... :rolleyes:
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/toe_sucking_bandit_gets_57_years

Toe Sucking Bandit Gets 57 Years
Updated: Thursday, 03 Dec 2009, 1:59 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 03 Dec 2009, 1:49 PM EST

Fox Philadelphia
Editor #2
The man dubbed the "Toe Sucking Bandit" will probably spend the rest of his life in jail after his attacks on six women in Philadelphia.

Slideshow: Toe Sucking Bandit

Richard A. Casey, 50, was convicted of multiple counts of aggravated assault, terroristic threats and robbery. The attacks happened between November 2006 and January 2007.

On Thursday, Casey was sentenced to 57 years in jail.

Two victims were at court to hear the sentence read.

In May 2008, the Special Victims Unit of the Philadelphia Police were notified by the forensics laboratory of a hit in the CODIS system, matching several sexual assault cases to Casey.

Casey was labeled the "toe-sucking" bandit after he fondled the feet of several women and sucked on their toes when he attacked and robbed them.

"He came up to me on the side with a gun, in my side. He said don't scream or I will kill you," said one of his victims, who asked not to be identified.

Another victim said the suspect brutalized her at gunpoint before he fondled her and sucked on her feet.

"He sucked on my toes. He also started to grope me, but stopped that for some reason. Then he made me make out with him or kiss him."

Last edited:
Is it bad that the two things that stood out to me the most in this post were

1.) "West Philadelphia" where I compulsively continued "born and raised.."
and
2.) "Philadelphia Special Victims Unit" where my head played the <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OlCVNn9ZeY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OlCVNn9ZeY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh yeah, and that guy is a tool.

I just heard on WPVI TV in Philadelphia that a bandit in the city who attacked and robbed women at gunpoint, and then forced them to lie down, while he removed their shoes, and sucked their toes, has been sentenced to 57 to 114 years in prison.

Good.

1. Good riddance.

2. That guy isn't just creepy, he sounds like a serial killer waiting to happen.

3. I really, REALLY hope that freak wasn't a member of the TMF. Blech!!! :xlime:

4. Anyone who gains infamy as "The Toe Sucking Bandit" is going to have a wonderful time in the joint...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmypVbE2SH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmypVbE2SH0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1. Good riddance.

2. That guy isn't just creepy, he sounds like a serial killer waiting to happen.

3. I really, REALLY hope that freak wasn't a member of the TMF. Blech!!! :xlime:

4. Anyone who gains infamy as "The Toe Sucking Bandit" is going to have a wonderful time in the joint...

Lol, I wonder if he's going to like how Bubba's toes taste?

Skippy, i fucking adore you <3

and
2.) "Philadelphia Special Victims Unit" where my head played the <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OlCVNn9ZeY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1OlCVNn9ZeY&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Aside from the comedic relief

Yea, I think the "Bandit" is totally creepy...though better than being raped and murdered all jack the ripper style

Babbles, thanks for the link. You're such a good friend for saving me.

A guy like this is creepy. He got what he deserved. He gives respectable fetishists a bad name.

I will say that it's interesting that he got a very, very stiff sentence. This guy got a longer sentence than some people do for child molestion, rape, regular armed robbery, or even murder. My guess is that the judge wanted to make an example out of him, and that's why they threw the book at him.

This guy wont be engaging in any such activities again, ever.

Mitch

Friend of mine lives in University City, and expressed fears a couple of years back about a guy roaming that neighborhood, doing things like that. I'm hoping that this was the guy.

Dude's in for a rough time. Oh well.

I regret to inform everyone that this is probably the last post I'll be making here... at least for another 57 years... maybe less with good behavior. It's been fun, take care everyone.

I regret to inform everyone that this is probably the last post I'll be making here... at least for another 57 years... maybe less with good behavior. It's been fun, take care everyone.

Way to go, Poopies! :jester:

But seriously... not only is that creepy... that's just plain wrong :sowrong: What is with these freaks? Given the guys track record, I don't think its an unfair punishment at all....

and

You were not the only one who was thinking both those things lol.

Definately a creepy bastard.

When I posted this at the foot fetish forum I belong to, everyone was outraged at the guy who did this, but relieved he got a stiff sentence. As has been said before, he gives respectable fetishists a bad name.

If he wanted to suck someone's toes, he just should have found a gf and tried to get her to allow him to suck her toes, instead of terrorizing innocent women. What an unrestrained loser creep.

Now maybe as he spends the rest of his miserable life in jail, he'll be having his toes sucked every night by some big dangerous dude who enjoys man toes and ass, lol.

Mitch

The guy is a weirdo freak, to be sure, but what I don't get is why everyone is cheering for the 57 to 114 year penalty when actual rapist/pedophiles usually get a sentence not even close to the bare minimum.

You do realise that the rest of the world could give a flying fuck about a gunpoint toe-sucker, right?

Even if casual vanilla browsers searching for more details of said "horrible crime" stumble upon this site by accident, your "outrage" won't change a thing to sway the general populace.

In the grander scheme of this turning world, a sexual deviant is a sexual deviant...PERIOD! This is in the eyes of the social norm.

Admonishing him will do nothing.

Sorry. I'm feeling a little counter-productive today.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back