• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tomato Dragon's new tickletheater logo

femtickler13

TMF Poster
Hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to see the whole image from the new tickletheater logo by Tomato Dragon. He's an awesome cartoonist, I just love Stipplewitz and all his artwork in general.

Thanks in advance

Yeah, his art is awesome, and that logo looks great just from the expression. I'd love to see the rest of it.

Same here. I wonder if she's an actual character or just a prototype? I like her hair.

Hey there. Actually, that is all that was drawn for the logo. I am however in the process of tweaking it so that some tickling will be shown. Coming up soon ;)

Please stop bumping old threads from last year multiple times. Its been slightly over 6 months. I'd like a new banner as much as you do whether its from TD or not, but this is not necessary. You'd be better off e-mailing or PMing TD to remind him. Just a suggestion.

We all could use a bump to our older threads.
It'd beat making new pics.

:D

[Joking, of course...]

Actually, I was thinking that we could all draw a banner together. Just a face laughing, whether its an anime face, a cartoon face, etc, since theres not enough room for everything else. And since we'd all be working with the same proportions extensive photoshop work would not be necessary. Its just a matter of lining the laughing heads up together. Or something new, from someone else other than this banner.

TD's a good artist and all, but I'm tired of this banner. We've had it for too long. We need some variety.But then of course TT has to be here to upload it and test it out, etc.

The logo? No way, I love this logo. :D TD is da man!
And I'm da woman...
and that's da cat over there...
Damn...someone open da window!

Banner or not though that just helped give me the best idea ever for a full size pic.

He's not da only man. Theres me, Kalamos, CC, theres alot of "da mans" and some "da womans" too. If we do ever have another banner I think we need a different artist so we can cycle through the talent we have here and give everyone that kind of time. Its more community-esque that way. Thats an individual banner though made by an individual person, which is why its probably easier to just make one with the greater known artist's work on it.

Just a suggestion.

When TT chose this banner he asked whoever wanted to make one to submit one. Maybe he'll do it that way again next time.

Technically speaking, I put "undisclosed" under gender in my profile.

So I might be "da thing" or just "it".
Yet ppl started calling me "K-man", but I am no crocodile either.

We definitely need a new batch of "non gender specific" pronouns.

So in your mind there should be no Spider-MAN or Spider-WOMAN, but such a character should simply be called Spider-PERSON?

Look, its Spider-Person, come to save the day! LOL :p

"Spider Person, Spider Person, radioactive Spider Person!" (the new theme song)

You know? If they wore armour or full figure cloaks, instead of catsuits, we wouldn't be able to tell men from women.

Yeah, but having a man save you and not knowing he's a man, and as he's holding you close from behind as you swing out the window of the building thats exploding and feeling his member press against your back (or worse, your ass) and then to your surprize and shame you realize he's a man (or woman who has undergone a sex operation) and are totally embarassed over the whole affair.

I would hope he doesn't wear latex or at least wears material that will cover up his errection should he get one for some unexplained reason. Like maybe he gets turned on by dangerous situations, and thats why he calls himself Danger Person, because he LOVES danger like a nympho loves sex.

Today's superhero is more liberal than decades past and are more integrated into the media and pop culture. They are just as much swinging with things as the average person.

If I knew a hero was a drunk on the job because thats the new fad or dare with superheros, I sure as hell wouldn't want him lifting heavy things to save someone.

Last edited:
Is this conversation really happening?

Anyway...Spider-Person wouldn't be able to climb walls with a full cloak or armor on.

I suppose it is. They're already secretive enough. Not knowing their gender just makes them more unstrustworthy.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back