• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tomiko and Lana from FFPNYC Hogtie Foot-Tickle-Next Free Full Clip 7

Fetish Affairs

TMF Master
Tomiko and Lana from FFPNYC NEXT FREE FULL VIDEO! 7

We at FFPNYC (Foot Fetish Party NYC-www.FootFetishPartyNYC.com) bring you our next free video series we shot with special; guest star Tomiko, and one of our lovely young weekly beauties Lana, (who is quickly becoming an internet favorite amongst many foot fetish and tickle fetish aficionados-she is 18!).

We do not yet charge for these video clips. We offer an elite foot fetish and tickle fetish weekly party in Manhattan and are focused on giving you the best live foot fetish and tickle fetish experience possible. Yet since have access to a bevy of babes each week, (as you too can have access to their sexy ticklish feet if you attend our weekly party), we decided to start shooting clips of the girls for the benefit of the foot fetish and tickle fetish community.

SO for now the videos are free. (FYI: We may start charging soon).

Feedback is appreciated as we want to bring you the best free, (or possibly pay for clip later on), foot fetish and tickle fetish clips we can create for those who cannot make it to out weekly foot fetish and tickle fetish party to meet our hot models and do sessions with them in person: by all means let us know your thoughts, ideas, concepts, etc. We are not super video-pros, by any means or measure, obviously, but, we will do the best we can to give the best product to you, even if free! Tell us what you want ad like and we wil do our best to give it to you for free!

As we edit these films, (please bear with us, again we are new to films), we release each part that is done; here is the first part finished; more of this particular shoot in parts to come.

More free foot fetish and tickle fetish videos and stills of the girls who work at our weekly party at: www.FootFetishPartyNYC.com, (you may also sign up for free foot fetish and tickle fetish newsletter!)...

Enjoy! For free!! ....

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n11t85

Can you shoot some of your others models? I do realize that this is 7th video with these two and 7 is better than nothing, but i'm just interested in seeing your other models, especially Lily.

more models form our tickle fetish and foot fetish party to be filmed!

Can you shoot some of your others models? I do realize that this is 7th video with these two and 7 is better than nothing, but i'm just interested in seeing your other models, especially Lily.

Yes...We plan on expanding the shooting

Two more shoots are planned over next two weeks after next two parties:
Many of the models who work our parties are high end model agency models, (Ford, Elite, Willamina), Etc., actresses whop want to be in movies, and girls in serious schools headed towards futures that may be compromised if they are in film so they are hesitant to be filmed, understandably.

I will ask Lily; by all means send any requests and if we can get er done it shall be done.

We shall do our utmost to continue to give y'all the best weekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party possible and the best free films from the weekly fetish party possible.

Thank you!

Another awesome entry to the series. I look forward to the future of these videos.

Another awesome entry to the series. I look forward to the future of these videos.

Thank you for the encouragement hyped-up.

Hopefully we are getting better and will offer you good people a better free video product, beyond our live weekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party.

Continued feedback always appreciated.

Last edited:
:bugeyed:

but tickle her feet! they are nice!

Last edited:
This one deserves a bump, And thank you, You trying hard to get more stuff..:D Please Say you will soon release a tape of Lily..!! :D

This one deserves a bump, And thank you, You trying hard to get more stuff..:D Please Say you will soon release a tape of Lily..!! :D

Thanks kenneth
I will definitely ask Lily this week if she will do s shoot.
And more from other girls who work our weekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party are coming.
Feedback always appreciated.

Thanjk you for the encouragement hyped-up.

Hopefully we are getting better and will offer you food people a better free video product, beyond our live weekly tickle fetish and foot fetish party.

Continued feedback always appreciated.

FOOD AND FEET!? I'm in there!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back